Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving loan with or without collateral now !!!  (Read 290 times)
andrewflames (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:18:07 AM

Hello, am offering loan of $1,000 to $5,000, if below $1,000 there wouldn't
be need for collateral but if above there would be need. I charge 5% interest
on any amount.
Interested applicants should send their info in the following order to the
email below

Name
Country
Amount
Loan Period

andrewflare82@protonmail.com
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:26:48 AM

on any amount.
email below

Name
Country
Amount
Loan Period

andrewflare82@protonmail.com

So if i ask you 999.99$ and fill your questionnaire, you will send me the funds without any collateral? Are you serious or you just trolling for the day? Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:34:10 PM

on any amount.
email below

Name
Country
Amount
Loan Period

email removed

The trusted feedback says it all. I wouldn't trust this kid any of my personal information or any of my bank log in details. Please be careful when trying to contact this user if you don't want to be scammed in anyway. There are lots of legit lenders here in the forum.
Rickeo

Activity: 99
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 04:19:42 AM

on any amount.
email below

Name
Country
Amount
Loan Period

email removed

The trusted feedback says it all. I wouldn't trust this kid any of my personal information or any of my bank log in details. Please be careful when trying to contact this user if you don't want to be scammed in anyway. There are lots of legit lenders here in the forum.

Yup to reference the comment in the scam report, a user claims that after emailing @andrewflames, Andrew asked the user for their bank details as he needed them to 'put the loan in their bank account.'

So beware, I wouldn't deal with this guy it seems he's trying to get personal information at best and bank & financial details to clear your account at worst.

Wouldn't deal with him/her/them at all.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:09:35 AM

I have seen "protonmail" being used in many scams, not accusing OP here, just that whenever I find a scam involving email it's usually "protonmail", don't know why it's the go to email provider.
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:33:49 AM

I have seen "protonmail" being used in many scams, not accusing OP here, just that whenever I find a scam involving email it's usually "protonmail", don't know why it's the go to email provider.

Actually protonmail is one of the best email providers regarding security. No IP Logs and consequent encryption - this probably also is the reason why many scammers are using it.

(as copied from their website)
Code:
Why ProtonMail
No advertisers.
No governments.
No third parties.

Only you have access to your inbox - this means no advertisers, governments, or third parties gaining access to your data. With ProtonMail, you can ensure private communications stay private.
Designed for Productivity

Our next-generation inbox is designed to help you work faster while also being a pleasure to use. Each detail within your new secure email account is optimized to help you better read, organize, and send email.
Expiring Emails

Make your emails disappear when you want them to. You control who has permission to read your emails.
Anonymity

No email or phone number required to create your account. No IP logs which can be tied to your username. We respect your right to privacy.
Swiss Security

In addition to automatic end-to-end encryption, we provide maximum physical security for your data. ProtonMail is hosted in a former military command center deep inside the Swiss alps.
The Future of Email

Encrypted communications is the future. Get a sneak peek at what the next generation of email looks like today.

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:56:47 AM

Actually protonmail is one of the best email providers regarding security. No IP Logs and consequent encryption - this probably also is the reason why many scammers are using it.

(as copied from their website)
Code:
Why ProtonMail
No advertisers.
No governments.
No third parties.

Only you have access to your inbox - this means no advertisers, governments, or third parties gaining access to your data. With ProtonMail, you can ensure private communications stay private.
Designed for Productivity

Our next-generation inbox is designed to help you work faster while also being a pleasure to use. Each detail within your new secure email account is optimized to help you better read, organize, and send email.
Expiring Emails

Make your emails disappear when you want them to. You control who has permission to read your emails.
Anonymity

No email or phone number required to create your account. No IP logs which can be tied to your username. We respect your right to privacy.
Swiss Security

In addition to automatic end-to-end encryption, we provide maximum physical security for your data. ProtonMail is hosted in a former military command center deep inside the Swiss alps.
The Future of Email

Encrypted communications is the future. Get a sneak peek at what the next generation of email looks like today.

Makes perfect sense !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: