Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *SCAM ALERT* Quantis Network (Quan)  (Read 547 times)
Privacyking09 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:53:09 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 01:09:30 PM by Privacyking09
Merited by tk808 (1)

I am convinced this coin is a scam. One of the main devs, MASTERTRADER777/BTCHomework, has sold the entire premine two times already during the last two bull runs. After selling both premines, he comes up with some bs excuse on why the team needs to fork (again). Each fork, always entitles him to more premine. On the latest fork, which was forced down the throat of the community, the community had absolutely no say. As if that is not bad enough, the team didn't have a say either. The team was officially informed of the fork information when the two dictators of QUAN decided to announce it to the community. DickJohnson & Mastertrader777 basically decided for over 1,200 people that a fork was needed. Their reason being, that the PIVX blockchain is too vulnerable. Back in January, the PIVX blockchain was the best thing since sliced bread. Additionally, I have noted on more than one occasion, he was asked if the team was still accepting OTC sales. Twice, he stated they were not yet during that same week OTC sales suddenly were allowed. It is not a coincidence that the price of the coin had slightly dropped. It's obvious he had sold the coins for his personal benefit and suddenly used the OTC sales as an excuse for the missing coins. Despite multiple requests for a review of the OTC sales, he REFUSES to provide proof of how many OTC sales he has done. On another occasion, I attempted to buy OTC coins for 5% less than the current market value. He stated he could not go below market value, which is understandable. On his latest bs livestream youtube video, he says he gave people big discounts if they bought large amounts of OTC, which explains the low supply of BTC the team has. These are all lies. This kid made a large amount of BTC by screwing the community and selling the premine. He's also scammed people for exchange donations.

It's funny that Quan was the only coin under the PIVX blockchain to scramble to a fork. Shows how petit the last patch was. Oh, another funny thing to note, last week he repeatedly said "we aren't going to rush this fork" and this yet "the fork is almost complete and ready to launch" LMAO!! And you didn't rush it again, scammer?

This coin is definitely not a community coin and has all the signs of a scam. Stay far away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Privacyking09 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:25:40 AM

Here is the video of the scammer himself discussing his theory behind a second fork in 3 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM3Jkc1Y8CQ
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:22:58 AM

It is a good thing that you are exposing this coin as a scam coin, e need other coins that are scam in the crypto space to be exposed as this so that we can prevent our community from falling into the hands of scammers, if we don't do it no one will because the crypto market is our market and not owned by any individual but all of us, this is why we need to take out the scam project out of our community and give investors back their confidence.
JChemist

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:26:23 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2019, 07:57:18 AM by JChemist

Yep.  I posted about this

The old Quantis was sold as QUANX on CREX24.  About 300K plus were sold aat around 800 sats.   Given that all QUAN was exchanged 3:2 by Mastertrader777 personally, you know where the crumbs lead.  If you ever decide you want to sue the guy, you can find him in Sarasota, Florida.  Just look under ToshiDesk press releases in Google for his real name.  He has several other scams going on right now--there is a constant pipeline.  He is pretty good at cleaning up the records, for example, the QUANTIS Network Listing currently says the PIVX switch happened in 2018.   The guy running the scam is done with his probation for running an illegal gambling operation and I am guessing a friendly complaint to his probation officer would help.  

I am very surprised this guy, who also goes by many other handles on BCT is able to get all of my posts deleted, even under scam accusations (suppose he probably knows somebody in BCT who can delete posts).  

There seems to be a long running scam group that uses BCT.  

ATTENTION FBI OR SEC if you are reading this, I really recommend you follow the breadcrumbs on the guy, ZT, born 1986.  On probation.  Sarasota, Florida.  He seems to be connected to many scams, some of them for serious money.  He has many current scammy coin offerings now.   He was operating or attempting to run an unlicensed exchange (SATO wallet) and was in years past a licensed so can't plead ignorance.  He also had some involvement with an exchange (look for the crumbs on BCT) where millions of $ in BTC was swiped--no idea if was involved with the fraud or just working there.   Another exchange went belly up and his partner is now living in a non-extradition country.  At the very least, the attempt to run an unlicensed exchange should give you a starter. 
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:13:32 PM

You guys can post whatever you want.

If you guys want to chat about this more...Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:19:19 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 06:31:16 PM by mastertrader777

I am convinced this coin is a scam. One of the main devs, MASTERTRADER777/BTCHomework, has sold the entire premine two times already during the last two bull runs. After selling both premines, he comes up with some bs excuse on why the team needs to fork (again). Each fork, always entitles him to more premine. On the latest fork, which was forced down the throat of the community, the community had absolutely no say. As if that is not bad enough, the team didn't have a say either. The team was officially informed of the fork information when the two dictators of QUAN decided to announce it to the community. DickJohnson & Mastertrader777 basically decided for over 1,200 people that a fork was needed. Their reason being, that the PIVX blockchain is too vulnerable. Back in January, the PIVX blockchain was the best thing since sliced bread. Additionally, I have noted on more than one occasion, he was asked if the team was still accepting OTC sales. Twice, he stated they were not yet during that same week OTC sales suddenly were allowed. It is not a coincidence that the price of the coin had slightly dropped. It's obvious he had sold the coins for his personal benefit and suddenly used the OTC sales as an excuse for the missing coins. Despite multiple requests for a review of the OTC sales, he REFUSES to provide proof of how many OTC sales he has done. On another occasion, I attempted to buy OTC coins for 5% less than the current market value. He stated he could not go below market value, which is understandable. On his latest bs livestream youtube video, he says he gave people big discounts if they bought large amounts of OTC, which explains the low supply of BTC the team has. These are all lies. This kid made a large amount of BTC by screwing the community and selling the premine. He's also scammed people for exchange donations.

It's funny that Quan was the only coin under the PIVX blockchain to scramble to a fork. Shows how petit the last patch was. Oh, another funny thing to note, last week he repeatedly said "we aren't going to rush this fork" and this yet "the fork is almost complete and ready to launch" LMAO!! And you didn't rush it again, scammer?

This coin is definitely not a community coin and has all the signs of a scam. Stay far away.

All I want to say is....You have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Pivx Blockchain is dead.

Many coins are looking to move off PIVX blockchain...

For example:

https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/solaris-3-0-community-discussion-88070341f05f

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:23:05 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 06:51:33 PM by mastertrader777

Yep.  I posted about this

The old Quantis was sold as QUANX on CREX24.  About 300K plus were sold aat around 800 sats.   Given that all QUAN was exchanged 3:2 by Mastertrader777 personally, you know where the crumbs lead.  If you ever decide you want to sue the guy, you can find him in Sarasota, Florida.  Just look under ToshiDesk press releases in Google for his real name.  He has several other scams going on right now--there is a constant pipeline.  He is pretty good at cleaning up the records, for example, the QUANTIS Network Listing currently says the PIVX switch happened in 2018.   The guy running the scam is done with his probation for running an illegal gambling operation and I am guessing a friendly complaint to his probation officer would help.  

I am very surprised this guy, who also goes by many other handles on BCT is able to get all of my posts deleted, even under scam accusations (suppose he probably knows somebody in BCT who can delete posts).  

There seems to be a long running scam group that uses BCT.  

ATTENTION FBI OR SEC if you are reading this, I really recommend you follow the breadcrumbs on the guy, ZT, born 1986.  On probation.  Sarasota, Florida.  He seems to be connected to many scams, some of them for serious money.  He has many current scammy coin offerings now.   He was operating or attempting to run an unlicensed exchange (SATO wallet) and was in years past a licensed so can't plead ignorance.  He also had some involvement with an exchange (look for the crumbs on BCT) where millions of $ in BTC was swiped--no idea if was involved with the fraud or just working there.   Another exchange went belly up and his partner is now living in a non-extradition country.  At the very least, the attempt to run an unlicensed exchange should give you a starter.  

Do you really think I run SATOWALLET? LMFAO...You're the real idiot...lol

Let me help you out bud.

CEO of SatoWallet - https://twitter.com/thesamuelben

Let me show you a conversation between me and the CEO of SatoWallet - This conversation is in regards to re-adding $QUAN when the new chain is released. We will also be added to the Web Wallet Exchange! He actually responded today ... =)

Here you are Wink

You're so far off it's not even worth continuing this conversation.

I show my face on BitcoinTalk ever so often and hate dealing with people like R7 ( Discord Name ) aka JChemist.

You were banned on the QuantisNetwork Discord because the community rejected you and your claims.

Nobody liked how you were so pro- Quan but then when Mining (POW) got taken out of the mix - you began fudding / harassing / threatning team members. I can pull up the screen shots...

Here was the message from Kitty after you acted like a real asshole to one of the best assets to the QuantisNet Team!

You can see how you were being and why she banned you...

Sorry, you feel some type of way, but I in no way give a shit about you or your false claims.

Take Care,

Mastertrader777
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:27:13 PM

It is a good thing that you are exposing this coin as a scam coin, e need other coins that are scam in the crypto space to be exposed as this so that we can prevent our community from falling into the hands of scammers, if we don't do it no one will because the crypto market is our market and not owned by any individual but all of us, this is why we need to take out the scam project out of our community and give investors back their confidence.

Did you really copy paste this reply for a simple attempt to raise your posting stats?

Lame ass kids.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:35:42 PM

In the meantime...Peep the most recent $BNB chart on my twitter!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/1123725567554195456

Also HAPPY 3000 Followers on QuantisNetwork Twitter!

https://twitter.com/QuantisNetwork
JChemist

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:18:05 AM

Oh well, people can decide on their own.  Hopefully, they refer back to the original poster of this thread and look up the many comments under Cryptsy, Bitstone etc.

As always the burden of due diligence is on the buyer.

henry293

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:31:05 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 11:49:53 AM by henry293

their price from 5000sat dumped to 17sat and it show every things they always say that we had swap with their swap their price is 17*15=255 if its not scam what should we say to it?that mastertrade is great scammer in the world that should arrest this shity american just you should know he is a boy but so like to show that he is a girl and always use the girls photos to no one can recognize him he think he is so smart but dont know that every one know he is great scammer
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:42:32 PM

You really must hate your life ?

MasterTrader_777 ( fake profile to my real one ) is a hating troll, who really has all that time to make blatantly make fake BitcoinTalk profiles and label things a scam when they're clearly not.

How about this?

You join the discord channel of the coin/community you label a scam and get the rude awakening that you're absolutely wrong, and you know it.

Anyone that wants to speak to me directly can join the discord channel. I don't have time to sit here and babysit haters.

No other reason that QuantisNet is the top masternode ROI masternode coin with a six-figure micro-cap ...other than hard work and a supportive community.

Threads like this are really a joke and anyone that believes these kinds of threads should just stop using BitcoinTalk for research purposes because most of the claims are always BS.

I can always be reached in discord along with the rest of the amazing team and supportive community!

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/thtDzqN

upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:53:38 PM

Thanks for this alert and exposure of this scam. I don't know what measures can be put in place for these scammers to stop these dubious acts. There are series of more projects like that which are mainly aimed at duping unsuspecting newbies and cryptocurrency traders and investors.
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:57:17 PM
Merited by mastertrader777 (2)

their price from 5000sat dumped to 17sat and it show every things they always say that we had swap with their swap their price is 17*15=255 if its not scam what should we say to it?that mastertrade is great scammer in the world that should arrest this shity american just you should know he is a boy but so like to show that he is a girl and always use the girls photos to no one can recognize him he think he is so smart but dont know that every one know he is great scammer

Henry, you've been banned from the QuantisNetwork Communications channels for several reasons.

The community doesn't like you. You should have seen them when I banned you..I've never seen that many people happy that someone was banned...not even when R7 got kicked...lol

Figured you'd like to know that your efforts are laughable!

The price today doesn't matter today, as yesterdays price doesn't matter today either.

Keep on trolling, and fudding...all you guys are doing is giving me a laugh everytime I come across one of these types of BS threads.

While you carry on with that nonsense, we will keep developing QHost + MasternodeX.

We will continue to hold the top active node count for the entire Masternode Industry.

We will continue to grow while we market our efforts to other focus groups.

We will continue to offer the best ROI coin in the masternode market.

We will continue to be self-sustaining with one of the best blockchain builds offered for Masternode Coin enthusiast.

You will continue to hate, and we will continue to win.

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:07:14 PM

Keep on with this kind of senseless and baseless bashing of a community that does nothing but continue to work and improve our foundations.
People like you wont amount to anything in life as you seem to spend your time on the wrong things.
The people here ( most likely same person - including yourself ) - will continue to roam the BitcoinTalk threads, calling everything a scam...because you DONT possess your own can-do attitude to make your own coin/community/tech/use case.
Like I said, keep on with the FUD fellas...I've been here since 2011, been on these forums before you even knew what Crypto was...
I would love to communicate with the naysayers in a brighter light...lets get in the community channels and let the entire 4000+ person community ( Discord + Telegram ) see ANY of the points you think you have..that give you the right to call anything QuantisNetwork related a scam....Sadly, the naysayers don't even speak clearly enough to get points across.
I've never hid anything about who I am, and I won't start now...Things on the internet, such as POST I'VE made on steemit, or any other public platform are FREE for viewing...have a great time researching fellas...
I'll get back to work now...working on the project that YOU guys cant STOP hating ON =)
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:10:54 PM

Threads like this are really a joke and anyone that believes these kinds of threads should just stop using BitcoinTalk for research purposes because most of the claims are always BS.

I can always be reached in discord along with the rest of the amazing team and supportive community!

Discord Link:

henry293

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:07:24 AM

Henry, you've been banned from the QuantisNetwork Communications channels for several reasons.

The community doesn't like you. You should have seen them when I banned you..I've never seen that many people happy that someone was banned...not even when R7 got kicked...lol

The price today doesn't matter today, as yesterdays price doesn't matter today either.

Keep on trolling, and fudding...all you guys are doing is giving me a laugh everytime I come across one of these types of BS threads.

While you carry on with that nonsense, we will keep developing QHost + MasternodeX.

We will continue to hold the top active node count for the entire Masternode Industry.

We will continue to be self-sustaining with one of the best blockchain builds offered for Masternode Coin enthusiast.

yes sure you should banne all people that say right you created a fake discord channel with some fake profile and just like all people say to you thank you for your scam coin we will give you BTC but you will give us shit sure that you should like this kind of people you dumped your shit coin from 5000sat to 17sat you think all people crazy like you and fake girl mastertrade?!! you got all BTC of people and give them no things you always say we have masternode when you have a scam coin who give you money to buy your masternode rewards?!!! stop scamming people every one know you and your fake girl friend mastertrade i know you and him better than yourself dont try to show that you are right every days we see that you so close to hell your shit coin is now 16sat and so close to 0sat from 5000sat to 0sat in one year its really great jobs that you done it together create a fake coin to get BTC.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:36:47 PM

yes sure you should banne all people that say right you created a fake discord channel with some fake profile and just like all people say to you thank you for your scam coin we will give you BTC but you will give us shit sure that you should like this kind of people you dumped your shit coin from 5000sat to 17sat you think all people crazy like you and fake girl mastertrade?!! you got all BTC of people and give them no things you always say we have masternode when you have a scam coin who give you money to buy your masternode rewards?!!! stop scamming people every one know you and your fake girl friend mastertrade i know you and him better than yourself dont try to show that you are right every days we see that you so close to hell your shit coin is now 16sat and so close to 0sat from 5000sat to 0sat in one year its really great jobs that you done it together create a fake coin to get BTC.

Lawd, do you even hear yourself?

You sound like you're going through menopause...lol
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:37:32 PM

Discord Link:

TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:19:59 AM

stop harassing the team and community!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: