Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My mission on IronX (IRX)  (Read 186 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:10:20 AM

I still try to understand why some newbie would open a thread to call IRX a scam with no better proof. I support your motive concerning IRX

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:11:24 AM

Obviously bounty hunters looking for a qicker way to dump their irx token given to them, since it is not so easy for they to do so they claim this is scam, how can an exchange that is not fully lunch and still undergoing some background fixing tag as scam? You should be able to identify scam project if you see one,

@OP with a mission, tell me are you part of the irx team? Why do you feel the need to take upon yourself to look for an external exchange to list this token? Or you are just concern about dumping the few irx token you got from bounty?

The team already state severely that irx won't lunch on any other external exchange for now, you expect to irx to be bnb overnight? How many years it took bnb to be in this position? People once point accusing fingers towards bnb at the initial stage because they lack patient, now look at it today,
Such impatient people we have in crypto, looking to be a millionaire overnight, too bad ya'll have to waite a while Tongue
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:56:05 AM

I think what happened to this project is wrong calculation and obviously an inept team. Truly most projects that launched during the peak of the bear season where hit by a huge dip and thus investors interest got diminished and lack of proper communication from the developers brought in some kind of doubt.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:13:21 AM

Actually I previously supported Ironx. But now I have sold my ironx tokens and I have invested in the BCNEX project. Maybe this is a good step for me to do myself. I believe ironx in the future will be very extraordinary. Just like BCNEX. This will be very much awaited in the future.

oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:27:29 AM

Are you part of the team before dreaming big for IRONX might as well go here and answer this scam accusations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125879.0 I know it's not a scam site but the project is not living up to its promise it looks like a hype type of token to me.
Sounds reasonable that a project with so much money raised during the ICO will be better able to handle such issues such as earlier verification of KYCs. And creating awareness for better liquidity should is not a difficult task too. The success of the project is closely tied to the behavior of the team, They should give investors enough reason to trust them.Things can actually turn out nice if they do.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

Let's give them a chance they have a busy telegram channel and people are asking these questions too, but people want to see results and they want to see it right away because investors are quick to sell and ignore a token, when they see this kind of criticism.
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:50:14 AM

I think it's a good idea, I also used to take part in their bounty campaign, good projects and interesting concepts, keep abreast of their developments and always support this project
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:16:26 PM

Well i have supported Ironx during their ico because if this is really from ironfx and cardano team then it is a massive project but if we check their exchange it looks like a cheap script with poor resources and server capabilities it just looks like some ancient exchange. I still hope and wish team will be proactive and will resolve these issues soon and also come up with a user friendly and modern platform soon.

cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:26:36 PM

Are you part of the team before dreaming big for IRONX might as well go here and answer this scam accusations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125879.0 I know it's not a scam site but the project is not living up to its promise it looks like a hype type of token to me.

I think OP has seen and has answered this scam accusations https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125879.msg50405393#msg50405393

Yes, now what really happened  Roll Eyes

ironically, he is now promoting this project. totally opposite views but were posted the same day? can the OP clarify what's really going on? i'm confused why such contradictory point of views. but i don't know if this project really raised $26M, or just manipulation of numbers? when i first learned this project, it seemed so promising. now, i am seeing negative feedbacks and that's not a good sign for a starting exchange.
I want the IronX team to do something positive. Don't you see I'm doing their own work for them?  They actually looked little bit inexperienced about the crypto exchanges.

If you follow their telegram you can see I'm very active there giving them positive advice for the last two weeks about how make the IronX very successful.

But it seems the IronX team has their own plans. Therefore, they actually don't care about what people are saying that's why I posted that comment on the scam accusations thread for them to take action.

I myself was little bit confused at the beginning with the IronX team behaviors to be frank, but I finally looked at the company background and the IronX join ventures and I then realized this not likely to be a scam.

I think the IronX team needs some time to perfect their product that's all. I'm not trying to promote IronX because they didn't pay me to do so. I was only think of investing my money and I wanna know if it is a right idea.

Once I see both Bancore and IDEX accepted my submissions then that's a good sign.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:33:12 PM

Ironx seems like a project with solid teams.

And scam accusation because low volume seems uncalled for. You can't just open an exchange and big volume comes with it.

Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:51:09 PM

If you are not part of the team and you are doing all these for them, you truly believe much in the project. I did their bounty and also invested during the ICO though they are still working on the exchange platform to make it better but I have this conviction within me that IRONx exchange platform will be among top 10 exchanges before 2022

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:58:29 PM

I heard a lot of useful things about this project, I think and I hope that all the same people will learn about this global stock exchange in the near future, in general, this is a very cool stock market that will be really cool in the future.
manok jepang

Activity: 763
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:28:17 PM

Your idea is good, the IronX project promises to create a product that can accommodate the key to success, and estimates that it is big enough to make it happen. I hope you get more profit from IRX token investments Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: