Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS/MN] ⚡️ZDX- 8.0mil⚡️ - ZER-DEX Coin with Burning & Buyback program  (Read 3810 times)
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:06:20 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 05:17:08 AM by Zer-Dex Coin

@everyone, we are excited to announce our fresh wallet for ZDX coin. The wallet is available for windows, linux and mac. Here is the link from Github.

Windows : https://github.com/zer-dex-coin/zerdex-core/releases/download/v1.0.0.0/ZDXCore.windows.zip
Linux : https://github.com/zer-dex-coin/zerdex-core/releases/download/v1.0.0.0/ZDXCore.ubuntu16.04.zip
Mac : https://github.com/zer-dex-coin/zerdex-core/releases/download/v1.0.0.0/ZDXCore.mac.dmg

The MN presales is open now, please follow the instructions stated in discord #presales-infos. Lastly, we are working to integrate our source code to the Zer-Dex exchange. The trading will be live soon !

Zer-Dex's Team
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 02:10:54 PM

Bro I know you're close to my heart, same blood so please support us! I am kabayan - the owner of zdx. We're just getting started so please join us. Our team is open to you if you want to help us. Thanks!

Philippine based project always had a good place on my portfolio, I joined your discord channel and the community is alive and active. Good Luck on your venture and long live to your exchange platform.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:30:26 PM

Russian Translation Reserved
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:06:36 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 11:22:47 PM by Zer-Dex Coin

Bro I know you're close to my heart, same blood so please support us! I am kabayan - the owner of zdx. We're just getting started so please join us. Our team is open to you if you want to help us. Thanks!

Philippine based project always had a good place on my portfolio, I joined your discord channel and the community is alive and active. Good Luck on your venture and long live to your exchange platform.

Thanks for the support. The Project was founded with the help of our two member from Switzerland and other country so in terms of configuration of the block rewards and generation of coins are perfectly studied. This configuration was chosen to try to control a maximum daily production. Initially, production is low with an increase in rewards for approximately 1111 days (3 years).

Every steps of rewards considers the current supply for a good balance between the block rewards and the frequency. We wanted to give the opportunity to our investors who would join us in the first 3 years to have high profitability of mining. After these 3 years, our base users and our business will be well implanted.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:51:04 PM

Thanks for the support. The Project was founded with the help of our two member from Switzerland and other country so in terms of configuration of the block rewards and generation of coins are perfectly studied. This configuration was chosen to try to control a maximum daily production. Initially, production is low with an increase in rewards for approximately 1111 days (3 years).

Every steps of rewards considers the current supply for a good balance between the block rewards and the frequency. We wanted to give the opportunity to our investors who would join us in the first 3 years to have high profitability of mining. After these 3 years, our base users and our business will be well implanted.

The main problem in most masternode project is the high inflation due to high rewards. Its really hard to balance the inflation rate of the project specially you need to consider the possible investors for the coin. Most of them are looking for high rewards MN project that they can rape and dump in the first 2 weeks then sell the MN for additional profits and jump into another project.

So balancing everything without compromising the investors rewards and long term growth of the project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:20:43 PM

The main problem in most masternode project is the high inflation due to high rewards. Its really hard to balance the inflation rate of the project specially you need to consider the possible investors for the coin. Most of them are looking for high rewards MN project that they can rape and dump in the first 2 weeks then sell the MN for additional profits and jump into another project.

So balancing everything without compromising the investors rewards and long term growth of the project.

Yep i agree with you it's why we have choose this config, if you check the reward scheme, the production at the beginning is very low compared to the collateral.

It's mean in rapport of production of coins you don't increase so fast the possibility of MNs in the network. It's mean at the start it's low rewards with high frequency and later is high rewards for less frequency. In 400 days you have approx 11 milions circuling coins...Not a lot compared to the others MNs coins...

The major part of configurations of MNs don't consider that and give all rewards at the start after 3 months the first decreasing of rewards...In this way, you centralised the coins more than dispatch them and the difference of ROI is a lot and not fair for the later come...You don't justified the difference of ROI between the start and 3 months later.

More than that in the real life you need 2-3 years for expand your company, you make nothing in 3 months if you think good when you are an emergent business.

It's why normally even if the coin are lock at 100 % you have good ROI, because we want rewarded your investors the first 3 years, the time to expand the company it's your right to have a high profitability.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:53:25 PM

Most masternodes projects who offers high rewards from day 1 is nothing but a scam, its a marketing tactics so they will sold out their pre-sale MN coins.

Good thing you change this kind of common setup and even if you don't sell a single node you still have the exchange as a fall back that will provide listing for ZDX Coin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:20:56 PM

Most masternodes projects who offers high rewards from day 1 is nothing but a scam, its a marketing tactics so they will sold out their pre-sale MN coins.

Good thing you change this kind of common setup and even if you don't sell a single node you still have the exchange as a fall back that will provide listing for ZDX Coin.

Thanks. That's why we are confident and proud in this project.
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:28:46 PM

@everyone, We have a giveaway for the community!

1 MN free every 2 weeks! Winner will be picked on Sunday night, 12am (midnight) GMT. Last submission for entry is on Saturday night. Your purchase should be done within 2 weeks to be included in the giveaway. Please follow the instructions how to submit your entry below:

1. Have to screenshot their purchase with the date and amount, minimum of 2k ZDX. Multiple Entries per person is allowed. Send to this channel #mn-giveaways .
2. Purchase should be done from https://trade.zer-dex.market/
3. At least a minimum of 10 entries will be considered in the draws. If  the minimum entries not be able to complete in 2 weeks then it will be automatically dissolved.

In order you to participate on this giveaways challenge, the team reduced the initial price to 1200sat. Get you zdx coin for your entry here. https://trade.zer-dex.market/market/BIRAKE.ZDX_BIRAKE.BTC
Please join here. https://discord.gg/C5eCtfa

Zer-Dex's Team
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:08:09 PM

Given that there are many markets with general trading methods and that it's time consuming, I think this is the right one to use and is chosen because it uses the BIRAKE network as the main network that allows users to easily use platforms, especially when we need significant arbitrate automatic data in the future recently. and prize distribution system which I think is evenly distributed in all parts
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:22:55 PM

Given that there are many markets with general trading methods and that it's time consuming, I think this is the right one to use and is chosen because it uses the BIRAKE network as the main network that allows users to easily use platforms, especially when we need significant arbitrate automatic data in the future recently. and prize distribution system which I think is evenly distributed in all parts

Thanks @coinmaster241, please post your wallet address and your username in our discord #btt-bounty.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:39:43 PM

Another Exchange under Birake network Cheesy

We already have an oversupply of DEX Exchange how can you compete in the current market?  

We are working day and night for the best output of zdx project. We can promise that we can give the profit sharing to the loyal MN Holders.

then, what is the benefits for the users from this dex, besides your promise to give the profit sharing to loyal MN holders
because for now a lot of dex already exist in crypto industry

Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:25:38 PM

Another Exchange under Birake network Cheesy

We already have an oversupply of DEX Exchange how can you compete in the current market?  

We are working day and night for the best output of zdx project. We can promise that we can give the profit sharing to the loyal MN Holders.

then, what is the benefits for the users from this dex, besides your promise to give the profit sharing to loyal MN holders
because for now a lot of dex already exist in crypto industry

It's sure now the sharing fee is not the best point due to the volume in the exchange, the fee generate is low. Your coin have a good configuration, this is a good point...
Exchange is build in one network of exchanges (BIRAKE network) it's mean the exchange A can buy the order in the exchanges C, D, E it's an advantage at the end, you don't need make arbitrage between the exchanges in the network, it's more easy for the users.

The response time of the platform is also a very good argument, the market charges 0.15% are the lowest of the market. Concluding, we have the product ready and with goods features, we can make competition with the others. We need to retain customers with our services and the coin listed in our exchange.

At the end, we hope to have a good share of market.  
mcmickburns

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:51:09 PM

Love the idea a exchange that pays it users back for using the exchange plus you can have extra value out of the exchange by running a masternode to help strengthen the network and make more passive income by getting exchange fees and masternode fees which can also be staked.
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:15:58 PM

Love the idea a exchange that pays it users back for using the exchange plus you can have extra value out of the exchange by running a masternode to help strengthen the network and make more passive income by getting exchange fees and masternode fees which can also be staked.

That’s the general idea, if we become famous then there will probably be other benefits for holders of MN ZDX exclusively...(the kind of Airdrop of new coin listed, sharing fee listing coin...)
The ZDX is limited now, for the first 400 days you have less than 11 milions of coins produced, it's mean 1100 seats maximum if 100 % of coins are locked.

All the seats have a pourcent of profit business, the kind of asset company, what i mean is that in crypto 400 days it is long and all can happen the worst as well as the best. One good project listing, you can win some users increase volume and your profit at the same time.

Today’s volume will be nothing compared to the volume of the future when the mass will adopt the system. We want to be in place for this day and also reward our investors and users in case of success, that is our objectives.
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:56:04 PM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Zer-Dex discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Zer-Dex is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:37:22 AM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Zer-Dex discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Zer-Dex is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.

I used to criticized the project on its early days but now i am a supporter of the project by enjoying the discord community. I haven't invested yet and currently waiting for some bounty offerings from the project admins to collect some coins  to stake

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:50:05 AM

I used to criticized the project on its early days but now i am a supporter of the project by enjoying the discord community. I haven't invested yet and currently waiting for some bounty offerings from the project admins to collect some coins  to stake

Please check the instructions of btt-bounty in discord how to claim your 25zdx coin. Thanks for the support!
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:35:50 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 08:28:51 AM by Zer-Dex Coin

@everyone, we have decided to place an order @699sat to raise 0.25btc for MNO listing in order to expose our great ZDX coin. Please we need your support on this. Note that this order is temporary only and after this collection the remaining coin must be cancelled and go back to 1200sat. You can see the order here. https://trade.zer-dex.market/market/BIRAKE.ZDX_BIRAKE.BTC. Also please remember that our current supply is 870,000 zdx only. This order is bonus for all of you who supported our project so far. Those who bought coins with 2k minimum are included in the giveaways challenge.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:27:37 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 10:42:09 AM by brrzzz

A good revolutionary idea, I am sure that the project has a future, this is evident from the work in the discord and the team does not stand still, and there time will judge.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: