Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS/MN] ⚡️ZDX- 8.0mil⚡️ - ZER-DEX Coin with Burning & Buyback program  (Read 3810 times)
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:04:24 AM

@everyone, as we all know we have a premine of 820k zdx and we decided to burn 400,000zdx within 24 months. We will burn 555 zdx daily starting on 6th of May. We believe that the value of zdx coins will be great and really show the community we are committed on this project.
Drokzidid

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:02:00 AM

Hey everyone, I'm Drokzid, been in crypto for a few years now and it's awesome to see how ZER-DEX COIN
I trust this good project just like other classic coin project
ZER-DEX COIN seems great and very promising project overall.
The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read.
Great blockchain technology innovation for freelancing industry
which has been one of the most blossoming industry lately. The core team behind the project seems reliable also
and the community is huge at early stage and very helpful to its members.
MinerJoes6

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:24:10 AM

ZER-DEX COIN is a great project.We must follow their server.Its an amazing site. Hopeful it we can exchange coin in CB soon.
Joined the ZER-DEX COIN project and discord today. Looking forward to how this project will proceed.

I like that function of ZER-DEX COIN.  Hybrid of POS and masternode. It making more attractive this coin.

There are already dozens of projects that currently offer  services and have their own tokens, but I am skeptical of many of them
and try to carefully check before investing. This project looks promising
Williamjhonit

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:34:20 AM

I just came across this project, I have seen many similar projects in the past fail when it comes to exchange.
If this dev team can deliver on what they have planned then it could be successful in the long term.
I'm willing to give the dev team a chance to show what they got so I'll be watching this project very closely.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:33:50 PM

@everyone, we have decided to place an order @699sat to raise 0.25btc for MNO listing in order to expose our great ZDX coin. Please we need your support on this. Note that this order is temporary only and after this collection the remaining coin must be cancelled and go back to 1200sat. You can see the order here. https://trade.zer-dex.market/market/BIRAKE.ZDX_BIRAKE.BTC. Also please remember that our current supply is 870,000 zdx only. This order is bonus for all of you who supported our project so far. Those who bought coins with 2k minimum are included in the giveaways challenge.

I just check someone else setup a sell order way below your 699 sell order,

Instead of MNO listing you should also start some marketing campaign to create and increase awareness for your project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:11:20 PM

Seems dev really active to respond to every question and opinion here, I like it. It can make investor and community happy to stay in this project.

One question, any plan to listed on the external exchange?
Also, do you want to make another bounty beside on discord (like on this forum)?
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:48:27 AM

@everyone, we have decided to place an order @699sat to raise 0.25btc for MNO listing in order to expose our great ZDX coin. Please we need your support on this. Note that this order is temporary only and after this collection the remaining coin must be cancelled and go back to 1200sat. You can see the order here. https://trade.zer-dex.market/market/BIRAKE.ZDX_BIRAKE.BTC. Also please remember that our current supply is 870,000 zdx only. This order is bonus for all of you who supported our project so far. Those who bought coins with 2k minimum are included in the giveaways challenge.

I just check someone else setup a sell order way below your 699 sell order,

Instead of MNO listing you should also start some marketing campaign to create and increase awareness for your project.

Yes. We are working on it.
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:20:48 AM

Seems dev really active to respond to every question and opinion here, I like it. It can make investor and community happy to stay in this project.

Also, do you want to make another bounty beside on discord (like on this forum)?

Of course we have plans to list prominent exchanges but now we need to focus on our exchange so we can accumulate more volume for MN revenue sharing. Yes!
darojat99

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:50:44 PM

Of course we have plans to list prominent exchanges but now we need to focus on our exchange so we can accumulate more volume for MN revenue sharing. Yes!
I see in https://trade.zer-dex.market/market/BIRAKE.ZDX_BIRAKE.BTC volume 0 and then buy order and sell order very low.
Do you have plan burn ZDX brother?
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:20:30 PM

I see in https://trade.zer-dex.market/market/BIRAKE.ZDX_BIRAKE.BTC volume 0 and then buy order and sell order very low.

We have zero volume for now because we have reset our blockchain. We keep track of the chain and once it's stable, the remaining MN coins for 20MN will be re-opened so you can buy it. Yes, we have planned to burn 400k coins and start on May 6th. Please check it out in our discord.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:14:28 AM

i get information in discord chanel team have plans 400,000 ZDX coin burning will commnence on 6th of MAY 2019. Burn address and the transactions will post here. Stay tuned  Grin
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:20:09 AM

i get information in discord chanel team have plans 400,000 ZDX coin burning will commnence on 6th of MAY 2019. Burn address and the transactions will post here. Stay tuned  Grin
yes! correct.
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:09:57 PM

Dev team please consider getting listed on CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as it is free

We contacted them and waiting for the respond.
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:23:16 AM

@everyone, here is the presentation how we will burn the 400,000zdx coin. Please check it out the video here. https://youtu.be/jt2YdQ0g1ok No one can recover the private key.                                                                                                            Burn Address ZwWBSCVDAdtCbrPtMvm2xZW1KThhjQ8Np1, 1st 555 ZDX coin burnt txid: http://zdxplorer.info/tx/f48a3707f688ee72cbcf1f442c2fe683c54251feae43402deb1091c9d523e770
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:47:04 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 05:58:53 AM by Zer-Dex Coin

@everyone, Invite bounty for the community

Everyone is welcome to participate.
Bounty starts from at least 5 users invited each participant and then each participant receives 5 ZDX reward per user. For example, you have 5 users invited you will receive 5ZDX x 5 = 25ZDX coin. It is unlimited to invite users, you can invite as much as you can. Special reward is free 1 MN for participants who invite at least 500 users.

RULES:
1. Generate your own invitation link, please ensure that the link you created is set to NEVER EXPIRE.
2. The minimum number of users invited to get the rewards is 5.
3. Participant who invites fake or inactive accounts without profile picture/logo or newly created will be banned and disqualified.
4. The program ends on 7th June 2019.
5. The ZDX members and Marketing members are not allowed to participate this program.

ZDX coin server: https://discord.gg/DjfVMDc

Zer-Dex's Team
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:29:42 AM

@everyone, 2nd 555 ZDX coin burnt txid: http://zdxplorer.info/tx/e130f96d8360126e8c2cf3d77b015ba1065ccdcac3df89865d3450e0201169d0
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 12:42:52 PM

~snip~

Prepare to get dumped harder by the massive fake inviters Cheesy You should add to the rules that for every 1 active referrals they will get 5 ZDX and for every fake and leavers will result in -10 ZDX in the rewards, in this way fake inviters will not join your competition and only those legit people will join and participate,. Just a suggestion Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:51:49 PM

~snip~

Prepare to get dumped harder by the massive fake inviters Cheesy You should add to the rules that for every 1 active referrals they will get 5 ZDX and for every fake and leavers will result in -10 ZDX in the rewards, in this way fake inviters will not join your competition and only those legit people will join and participate,. Just a suggestion Cheesy

Dont worry, I know about fake inviters. I am monitoring them, once they invited a fake users I automatically cleared thier invites so meaning they will start again from the beginning. For example, he has 8 users invited (5 real and 3 fakes) already the bot will cancel all invites.
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:46:55 AM

@everyone, 3rd 555 ZDX coin burnt txid: http://zdxplorer.info/tx/1c1b81bef3fa7cf8aec11e1176238b2e0c15e580a894ba5a2de975faaa463a4d
Zer-Dex Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:42:07 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2020, 09:45:19 AM by Zer-Dex Coin

@everyone, 4th 555 ZDX coin burnt txid: http://zdxplorer.info/tx/d47f33ed62bcbc428a8c7eb8b9da81830a62d5e3aa320616fc5fa489763c95d7

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: