Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW]VIAT & Sentivate (Universal Web)  (Read 2202 times)
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 20

Sentivate Hybrid Web & Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 01:34:44 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2019, 05:37:24 AM by Sentivate

Our FAQ is becoming the #1 source to learn about Sentivate! Full of important details, media interviews, and team Q&A's to help familiarize yourself with the project and it's goals.

Check it out! https://sentivate.com/info/faq/

Indepth Interview with Thomas Marchi, the Lead Developer of Sentivate!

Chico Crypto, sits down with Tom Marchi (Co-founder/Lead Developer) and discusses everything Sentivate: Replacing HTTP/TCP with UDSP, Viat, Packet Puzzles hAPPs & More. This is an interview you don't want to miss!

PHASES
Phase 1 is the Sentivate Network which Viat relies on. Phase 2 is Viat. Phase 2 will have it's own detailed White & Yellow Pages separate from the Sentivate White Paper. All SNTVT tokens will be swapped to Viat after the launch of the Sentivate main net

TOKEN INFO
Symbol: SNTVT
Decimals: 18
Contract Address: 0x7865af71cf0b288b4E7F654f4F7851EB46a2B7F8
Network: Ethereum

SUPPLY & SWAP
Max Supply: 4,200,000,000 – 4.2B
Token Swap: 1000 SNTVT : 1 VIAT

Distribution
Delegates: 2,100,000,000
Airdrop: 1,050,000,000
Team: 840,000,000
Advisors: 210,000,000

PUBLIC DECK
Sentivate Website
Cryptography
FAQ
Universal Data Stream Protocol

WHITEPAPER
YELLOW PAPER COMING SOON
TECHNOLOGY & LIBRARIES

OFFICIAL SOCIAL ACCOUNTS

Sentivate News Stream $SNTVT:

EXCHANGES

TOKEN STATS

PORTFOLIO APPS

BOUNTY INFO
Bounties for translations are available please contact us at partner@sentivate.com for details.

JOIN THE TEAM: Email us at partner@sentivate.com or contact us over our Telegram or Discord.

Include your contact details and some past work.

WE WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS & INQUIRIES!

Trader Community: https://t.me/sentivate_community

ENGLISH: SNTVT | Building the future of Web & Cryptocurrency | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 12:13:16 AM

UPDATE: Public deck will be out this week. New Road map will be put out for the next 3 months of development on the 30th. This will include our Sentivate Browser, DIS, & reliability layer of UDSP. New dedicated hardware is in to begin setup for Beta testing core components.

ENGLISH: SNTVT | Building the future of Web & Cryptocurrency | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | TWITTER
GaPR

Activity: 346
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:36:35 AM

After launching your network, you exchange ERC-20 tokens for original Sentivate coins at a ratio of 1000 ERC-20 tokens per 1 VIAT. Why was to invent such a trail of traces? Maybe this is marketing to increase sales?

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:49:43 PM

After launching your network, you exchange ERC-20 tokens for original Sentivate coins at a ratio of 1000 ERC-20 tokens per 1 VIAT. Why was to invent such a trail of traces? Maybe this is marketing to increase sales?

I was thinking that this swap is to cut the circulating supply as there is a lot of SNTVT tokens circulating and by having this swap it will cut it right down to around a few million I believe. I could be wrong but this would make sense to lower the supply and make Viat more valuable, not that it won't be in the long term once the team start working on fixing the web.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sentivateman

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:27:16 PM

https://medium.com/@ShitcoinSherpa_14974/arity-sentivate-viat-and-a-developer-q-a-with-thomas-marchi-9f5fd8441a00

All I know is that article is LIT AF

https://imgur.com/FTWivZV\

My bagz are getting thiccc under 500, amazing that the order book on STEX has managed to maintain 120-160 eth daily for the past week.

Can't believe that this project doesn't have more attention then it already does.... wait until people realize the tech behind this ish

Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 07:12:08 PM

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 07:18:17 PM

After successfully completing the swap it will be more easy for developers to complete their job and control the whole network in my opinion. After burning the token or decreasing circulating supply price of a specific coin can go higher.
GaPR

Activity: 346
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:04:07 PM

https://medium.com/@ShitcoinSherpa_14974/arity-sentivate-viat-and-a-developer-q-a-with-thomas-marchi-9f5fd8441a00

All I know is that article is LIT AF

\

My bagz are getting thiccc under 500, amazing that the order book on STEX has managed to maintain 120-160 eth daily for the past week.

Can't believe that this project doesn't have more attention then it already does.... wait until people realize the tech behind this ish

People in this market, have already understood one thing. What a big part of the ICO is fraud. A huge number of people, known and not known, are inventing new sophisticated ways of cheating, getting rich, at the expense of unsuspecting non-professional investors. In the absence of legal regulation and punishment.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:02:52 PM

Well then you'll be happy to know the Sentivate project did not ICO!

Feel free to join us for further discussions and questions on our Discord/Telegram!

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:34:15 PM

I guess that people don't know a gem when they see one as most are more interested in new masternode projects for some quick profits while they don't look for hidden gems like I believe Sentivate is. People will know of SNTVT once we see the true potential that this project has to offer and once we start to see SNTVT listed on more exchanges.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:48:05 PM

That's great news, hopefully it will be an exchange that I use as I don't like STEX all that much. I highly recommend everyone check out the live demo that is going on right now. The team will be showcasing Sentivate so to sign up for the demo join their discord and sign up for it.

Sentivateman

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:23:29 AM

Keep up the good work Team!

Sentivate [SNTVT] Q&A with Tom Marchi. A faster, safer, and more scalable Internet.
https://youtu.be/CoySlnCijuY
Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:41:54 AM

what about bounty? Will you start any? Or airdrop will be the only way to get your token?

Any predictions about the price of your token in a year?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:06:00 AM

We do not speculate on price action.

Bounties are posted: https://sentivate.com/bounty/

Sentivate is featured in youtube videoclip by CHICO CRYPTO

https://twitter.com/sentivate/status/1120470317028265986

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:59:53 AM

so there no ICO?
distro is a bit fuzzy, are you just selling it on exchange or..?
gonna check out the medium articles and Wpaper here i guess, prob most answers there

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:01:54 PM

Yup! We can also answer all your questions live if you join us in our telegram or Discord!

We are currently trading live on IDEX!

https://idex.market/eth/sntvt

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:07:08 PM

Its nice to finally see Sentivate get the attention it deserves, for a long time now no one was really talking about Sentivate and even on Twitter I he=ardly saw any tweets except for the official Sentivate Twitter handle but now when you do a search $SNTVT or #SNTVT there are hundreds of tweets that pop up which tells us that this project is gaining a lot of attention. I'm looking forward to a bright future here!

Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:08:10 PM

Yes you can receive Sentivate News Directly by

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24SNTVT&src=tyah

or

https://twitter.com/sentivate

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:10:49 PM

Its funny to see that once a project starts to gain exposure and attention the Fud starts.

Sentivate is the real deal backed by a team with years of experience unlike most projects out there that are backed by just hyped up teams with no experience. I'm looking forward to seeing the demo video which will be released soon.

Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:54:06 PM

Its funny to see that once a project starts to gain exposure and attention the Fud starts.

Sentivate is the real deal backed by a team with years of experience unlike most projects out there that are backed by just hyped up teams with no experience. I'm looking forward to seeing the demo video which will be released soon.

You have got to be kidding me.  There is one single developer, a finance guy, and a Navy Seal that are going to re-invent the web.  The developer has no successful completed large projects but instead has clones or code tid bits and no links that show any usage.  This is a strait up hilarious ERC-20 token swap to a pretend utility token.  They are trying the trick of "hey we didn't ICO so we are for real".  Dig deeper there is no foundation that is apparent.  I'll start looking into advisers and maybe some glimmer of hope will show up but for now this looks like garbage.  

Check out how sophisticated and capable this college drop out dev is:
 https://aritysoftware.com/projects/

With the rest of the team having little technical ability this appears to be a strait up joke.

I mean what the hell does the NAVY SEAL do? LOL Oh wait He is an actual Actor listed on IMDB!  This just gets better.

Chek out linkedIn profiles: Their Crypto Analyst Team member has no experience in technology however he was a management trainee at Enterprise Rent A Car and currently is an asbestos inspector.  That ought to really help create the New Internet.

Another Team member Developer highlights that he was a restaurant server for the past year at Buffalo Wild Wings and others.  Apparently his only tech credential is Creative Developer & Blockchain Engineer is from ARITY/Sentivate.  This is ridiculous.

Read up about who is behind this before you start calling this FUD.  The main points of the white paper or any other details specify "Phase 1 is the Sentivate Network which Viat relies on. Phase 2 is Viat."  There is nothing behind this other than a Token Swap and words saying Sentivate SNTVT will re-invent the internet.  

This is a FUDDING moron! Horrible attempts to discredit an honest team with no ICO and a working alpha product. SHAME!

https://github.com/sentivate/SentivateAlphaNetwork

Sentivate has delivered on everything they have promised up so far!
The project, according to its promises, does not keep up with the planned tasks. The fact that there is no ICO is good, but the extortion of money will be in any case, through another system

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: