Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [I search] Netflix account with the UHD HIFI plan  (Read 661 times)
xxMTWxx (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:44:01 AM

https://imgur.com/SwKhMdA
flixgirl88

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:51:02 PM

@xxMTWxx
as i can see on the screen the account must be from south africa? I tried to register new account but hifi plan is not visible https://s16.directupload.net/images/190402/plme5sdy.png ?
flixgirl88

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:01:39 PM

@xxMTWxx
Is your private tool still working with netflix and amazon? I have some knowledge in python, maybe you can help me...
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:47:37 PM

@xxMTWxx
Is your private tool still working with netflix and amazon? I have some knowledge in python, maybe you can help me...

if it works, it is easy to repair the tool, the problem is that I am not interested in helping anyone, the tools are only for groups of scenes / P2P, fortunately the nap36 tool will no longer work and nobody will update it, since we identified who was filtering the tool, and that person will never get any other tool
innocent96

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:03:07 AM

Damn i had hifi account before and i stopped after trial , i didn't know that it will no longer available in coming days otherwise I should never have had cancel , regret now. Sad
but it is not hard for me to get one for using but 384 audio is ok for me

@xxMTWxx , not now but might be possible in coming days Smiley
flixgirl88

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:12:49 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 01:25:24 AM by flixgirl88

That 384 audio limitation is only for ac3 and eac3, you can get atmos audio up to 768
Anyway i'm also still searching for an account where 640 is possible...

@xxMTWxx
Can't write you private message User 'xxMTWxx' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies...
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:12:52 AM

That 384 audio limitation is only for ac3 and eac3, you can get atmos audio up to 768
Anyway i'm also still searching for an account where 640 is possible...

@xxMTWxx
Can't write you private message User 'xxMTWxx' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies...
Well if you want to ask something, do it here
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:18:51 AM

Damn i had hifi account before and i stopped after trial , i didn't know that it will no longer available in coming days otherwise I should never have had cancel , regret now. Sad
but it is not hard for me to get one for using but 384 audio is ok for me

@xxMTWxx , not now but might be possible in coming days Smiley

ok if you can get an account with this plan let me know
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:18:21 AM

the problem is that I am not interested in helping anyone

Yet you want people to help you... WOW.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:43:51 PM

I'm looking for someone who can sell a Netflix account with that exclusive plan, it's not my problem that you are a noob and do not have access to private tools.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:00:30 PM

I'm looking for someone who can sell a Netflix account with that exclusive plan, it's not my problem that you are a noob and do not have access to private tools.

You never mentioned anything in your op about BUYING an account, only you need an account hoping some sucker will give you one for free.

Also you are just as much noob as me as you have not posted proof you have your little tools, besides I am not interested in downloading from Netflix, Amazon etc I don't need to I have other ways of watching any show I want for free.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Coza75

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:10:12 PM

He don't  have any private tools...he want too feel special  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:36:23 PM

You never mentioned anything in your op about BUYING an account, only you need an account hoping some sucker will give you one for free.

Also you are just as much noob as me as you have not posted proof you have your little tools, besides I am not interested in downloading from Netflix, Amazon etc I don't need to I have other ways of watching any show I want for free.

never said I wanted a free account netflix UHD HIFI, I'm just looking for who has that plan and if he wants to sell it, I do not have to take screenshots of my tools, it does not make sense

neither does it make sense that you are commenting here and asking for screenshots if you are not interested in extracting from Netflix and Amazon
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:55:43 PM

He don't  have any private tools...he want too feel special  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hahaha if you say it's true

I know it hurts to be a novice and that you have to pay many dollars to get the tool, but keep calm, the AMZN tool will no longer sell and you will not have to spend many dollars

Netflix can always buy a tool because the NTb group always sells it, but AMZN does not sell it.

nap36 He was sold by a son of a bitch who saw that he could make money and took advantage of a developer, but that will not happen again.
flixgirl88

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:33:13 PM

You can fix nap36 for amazon at least for sd content, look here https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/294

@xxMTWxx
Wanted to private message you, because things about scene, private groups is not meant for public...
dieter1989

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:39:54 PM

@xxMTWxx
How can i contact NTb group to get netflix tool? Need an updated version for netflix tool...
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:15:48 PM

@xxMTWxx
How can i contact NTb group to get netflix tool? Need an updated version for netflix tool...

wannabuynftool: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987053.0
He buys the NTb group and then resells

I do not know if I have the last update, I have one that extracts in HDR
dieter1989

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:22:16 PM

HDR/HEVC profile and higher bitrate profiles like playready-h264mpl40-dash are not working in the version of the tool i have Sad
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:37:32 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 07:48:29 PM by xxMTWxx

HDR/HEVC profile and higher bitrate profiles like playready-h264mpl40-dash are not working in the version of the tool i have Sad

In my tool, if both profiles work.

you have to ask wannabuynftool if you have the updated NTb tool and if both profiles work
but you can contact NTb in HDB, BTN, PTP or discord and talk to them
xxMTWxx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:44:55 PM

You can fix nap36 for amazon at least for sd content, look here https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/294

@xxMTWxx
Wanted to private message you, because things about scene, private groups is not meant for public...

Nap36 has already been repaired, and already several groups of Scene / P2P have already uploaded several premiere series, but it will not be filtered again, because we already know who was the son of a bitch who sold it here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: