Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solutions to KYC complain of some Bounty Hunters  (Read 1381 times)
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:01:51 AM

Here are my solution to growing complained by the bounty hunters regarding KYC.

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!
Nobody wants to be a nutcracker or lose their shares in a bounty hunting, bounty manager kept changing rules, they announce that they do not ask for KYC the next time they ask for KYC before the bounty is finish one of this is DESICO and ADAB SOLUTIONS.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:13:32 AM

1. As we all know KYC by its definition. We all know that we aren't obliged to do so. Since no fiat or investment we did to get the tokens which solely the purpose of KYC to monitor the funds ans circulation of token during purchase. Don't comply and don't join bounty with KYC! Simple as that.

2. If youre afraid of KYC asked someone to do it for you and gave him funds in return. I think this is happening on some cases ( But this is form of cheating)

3. Read again step 1. If youre still have complain and still want to join that particular bounty and you are really a nutcracker!
Nobody wants to be a nutcracker or lose their shares in a bounty hunting, bounty manager kept changing rules, they announce that they do not ask for KYC the next time they ask for KYC before the bounty is finish one of this is DESICO and ADAB SOLUTIONS.

That is exact what will happened into the future, changing rules are part of the policy made to the campaign and the manager of bounty have no power on that once the decision of the team requires KYC for every participants. So, as a bounty hunters we don't have a choice except to accept the situation in the benefits of earnings.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:49:55 AM

There are dome projects that will not ask for KYC at the the beginning or during the bounty. It is when it has ended that you will see them beginning to ask participants to do kyc.
In a situation like that, you may have to either do it or leave it, but your time might have been wasted.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:01:01 AM

The only solutions are for these ICO to stop changing their terms or rules, they announced no KYC then after the ICO is finished and they are going to distribute the tokens, they changed the rule and ask all bounty hunters to go through KYC, if they stop changing rules about KYC there will be no complaints coming from bounty hunters.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:02:38 AM

Problem is several projects won't pre-inform bounty participants about kyc requirement at the initial stage. When bounty is near to closing then they come out guns blazing to demand you perform kyc before being rewarded

Viron

Activity: 82
Merit: 27

https://www.dago-mining.com

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:10:18 AM

I get the purpose of KYCs, but on the other hand, I hate the idea of giving out personal information online, especially to companies.
Guess we can just ignore bounties that enforce it and hope it won't spread, there ought to be a better way to handle it though.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:26:36 AM

If you dont have to be afraid of, why not do the kyc thing? And if its for the betterness of the project we should do so. But many says that kyc is not necessary to the bounty participants, in order to receive rewards. But if its required and nothing to lose to you, just do the kyc.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:36:07 AM

If you dont have to be afraid of, why not do the kyc thing? And if its for the betterness of the project we should do so. But many says that kyc is not necessary to the bounty participants, in order to receive rewards. But if its required and nothing to lose to you, just do the kyc.
Why should you give out your data to all? In fact, now a photo of your passport and you yourself can be very harmful if they fall into the hands of a bad person.
Ok, the concept, why KYC in exchanges is understandable - everything is simple. But when the bounty manager says that bounty project is without KYC, and then at the end introduces KYC form - this is fraud and injustice.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:59:17 AM

there have been many complaints about KYC for bounty hunters, increasingly protested and discussed more and more projects that require KYC.
in the end I believe that inevitably we have to follow the rules of the DEV and the team of the projects we follow.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:02:53 PM

there is no other thing that can be done to really do a verification to find out cheating besides kyc although pro contra but I personally support it because at this time cheating is very much happening

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:52:46 PM

there have been many complaints about KYC for bounty hunters, increasingly protested and discussed more and more projects that require KYC.
in the end I believe that inevitably we have to follow the rules of the DEV and the team of the projects we follow.

That is if you still insist on doing bounty hunting and if you still must insist to do it with projects like that. Maybe it is time that people rethink what they see the crypto market is and realize now it is no longer a get rich quick scheme? I mean guys, nothing is free. And when teams see nothing but cheats, fake shilling, and ZERO return on investment, why do you think they ask for KYC?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:33:54 PM

When they need money, they have to pay a cost for it.
It is better for them if they do KYC to get money on trusted sites, but it is not common stories of bounty hunters.
Why should you give out your data to all? In fact, now a photo of your passport and you yourself can be very harmful if they fall into the hands of a bad person.
Actually not simply or complicated here about KYC.
I think KYC is simple step to do, but the security level of KYC and personal information is more important.
Ok, the concept, why KYC in exchanges is understandable - everything is simple. But when the bounty manager says that bounty project is without KYC, and then at the end introduces KYC form - this is fraud and injustice.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:12:42 PM

I accept the first factor you have mentioned because the KYC process is now almost taking place in every aspect of our lives and can cause great problems for many individuals. The fact that almost every project now wants to implement a KYC transaction is also a factor for many members. It's also a matter of discussion to send credentials to unreliable projects or projects that are not interesting to the investor. For that reason, I would advise not to send documents such as identity cards or passports to bounty campaigns that have not provided trust in the market. As a result, the purpose of some people is not to make money, but to collect data and to obtain credentials.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:16:07 PM

Yes, I see some mandatory bonus programs KYC but the bonuses they pay us very little, for those projects I will not do.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:22:06 PM

That is if you still insist on doing bounty hunting and if you still must insist to do it with projects like that. Maybe it is time that people rethink what they see the crypto market is and realize now it is no longer a get rich quick scheme? I mean guys, nothing is free. And when teams see nothing but cheats, fake shilling, and ZERO return on investment, why do you think they ask for KYC?
KYC is often asked already to most of the campaigns today but if you have doubts about giving your personal details, then find another campaign that would not need any KYC. For me KYC has really a good purpose but as a human, sometimes we tend to think negativity over positivity.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:00:56 PM

Not all of this is cheating, only a small example will run if you have gotten a profit on the condition that you have to provide identity through KYC.
just an example like what I follow OTTPAY.io is one example of a bounty that must and needs to send KYC and until now it can still be used..
Once again not all of those gifts cheat.. Good luck all..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:10:55 PM

Is this really a solution?or is this a joke?ofcourse its everyone’s prerogative if what decisions to make,so this is nothing to tell for
Still this is the common things hunters do right now because this can hide their personalities but for me this is cheating and not a good human behavior

So what are the help you made for the bounty hunters then?
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:14:16 PM

Well, the majority of the ICOs asking the bounty hunters for KYC turns out to the scammy ones. therefore, it is no-no for me to join any new bounty with KYC anymore. I stopped from joining any ICO that is asking for my personal data because they might sell it on the Darkweb.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:16:25 PM

KYC is often asked already to most of the campaigns today but if you have doubts about giving your personal details, then find another campaign that would not need any KYC. For me KYC has really a good purpose but as a human, sometimes we tend to think negativity over positivity.
That's indeed, but i think any ico that interested to implement KYC verification must need to give awareness when they are creating a bounty announcement. this to avoid there will be a lot of cons with the participants if they didn't know that will apply KYC.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 03:48:23 PM

Nowadays some ultra-modern cheaters are asking kyc process for only proving that they are totally legit and don't want to any work which is against the government. Thus they are spreading their Trap. And some fool people enter into the trap and got by the scammers. We should aware of scam ico. Though here we are talking about bounty hunters problem so want to say bounty hunters mainly don't invest any ico. So bounty hunters should avoid uploading kyc document to any scam project. Good luck. thanks

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████