Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:05:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading bots for crypto currency trading  (Read 243 times)
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:01:44 AM

Hey I have recently started to take a look at the possibility to trade with cryptocurrencies using trading bots.
I wanted to ask for your oppinion on this subject and about this website : https://monetum.eu/go/trade .

I don't even hear about that and i will avoid that bot. If you are looking for trusted bot and i will vote for gunbot but that depends on how you can manage your bots. Even without a bot and you can still get profit from the market as long as you are doing your trade very well.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:04:49 AM

Hey I have recently started to take a look at the possibility to trade with cryptocurrencies using trading bots.
I wanted to ask for your oppinion on this subject and about this website : https://monetum.eu/go/trade .

Sorry, if you are new to crypto, it's better to do manual trading first to that you will get a feel on how to trade yourself. And you also need experienced, how can you set the parameters of your bot if you don't know how to trade in the first place? Besides, I don't trust that website as well, so just be careful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:20:18 AM

Sorry, if you are new to crypto, it's better to do manual trading first to that you will get a feel on how to trade yourself. And you also need experienced, how can you set the parameters of your bot if you don't know how to trade in the first place? Besides, I don't trust that website as well, so just be careful.
It's better safe than to say sorry if you were get hacked or lose in trading using a bot, I did not say trading bot is not okay, but when you are talking about this you must know how legit they are. And you must know the reteller of that bot have legitimate or being licensed with bot company. Better if you do manually that is very safe and don't rely on any introduce bot that not well known.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 08:09:22 AM

As every one knows better that private key is the only control of your account and if you give it to some strangers in term of bots then it is great risk that you may lose all your assets corresponding to that wallet.I never want to try these bots as it is risky do myself all type of trading.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: