Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for investment  (Read 18678 times)
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:02:26 PM

My advice is every time is good for investment, just look a month back think if you had bought some bitcoims that time then you had been 1.5x richer today, but we were afraid that time. Again coming to point today is also a good time to invest who knows price in next month will surpass 5k usd ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:15:52 PM

My advice is every time is good for investment, just look a month back think if you had bought some bitcoims that time then you had been 1.5x richer today, but we were afraid that time. Again coming to point today is also a good time to invest who knows price in next month will surpass 5k usd ??

base on my observation everytime that new month comes there is a little movement on the price of bitcoin, and this month has the most movement in for the past few months,meaning if the price consistently moving to the top then within a few months a person's holdings can double or triple depends on the market movement.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:17:06 PM

if you want to get a big profit then from now on you can invest because the price of coins is still low and someday the market will also come back and you will get a big profit

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:25:51 PM

Any suggestion for things that we could invest and make money at the same time
It's possible if you have an understanding to some coins that will give you profit in the same time. But my first suggestion is buy bitcoin first and the rest you can find some coins that have potential. Such as in the development side for those coins or in the team side that you really sure if a coin which developed by it's person then many people will know the coin will have a big potential. Also, you can look at the price movement time by time, and you can do accumulative what coin that have at leat two factors that I was said.
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:21:30 PM

I think its not about the time, its everything about how enough knowledge and patience you have!! Many people think , stock market is the place where we can earn huge money in short period but its completely wrong!! what ever you invest , hold them for long term to get decent profits! I believe the greatest investment opportunity in history is knocking on your door, you can open it or not….the choice is yours!!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:43:41 PM

I think its not about the time, its everything about how enough knowledge and patience you have!! Many people think , stock market is the place where we can earn huge money in short period but its completely wrong!! what ever you invest , hold them for long term to get decent profits! I believe the greatest investment opportunity in history is knocking on your door, you can open it or not….the choice is yours!!
Most people are not very patient and want to quickly benefit. They don't want to know about the process of making a profit so impatient people start to despair with what they have invested especially in the form of cryptocurrency. The investment world is cruel, fluctuations are a major problem in investment. Impatient people will always get a loss because they only want to benefit instantly without having to wait for a very long time.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:02:06 PM

I think whenever we invest, of course it is the right time. so we don't need to wait for the investment to go up. because the results we get are certainly fixed on the conditions that are happening. therefore we do not need to wait for the right conditions for investment.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:05:03 PM

Select the industry to invest in. Spend a small analysis of the popularity of the project in which we decided to invest. Be sure to read the team and the documentation provided. Only after that you can invest. The most interesting at the moment is the means of payment. For example, the project: Joys - they made it possible to pay with cryptocurrency in real life using pos terminals.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:06:34 PM

for me now you can invest in krypto, because now it's also a good thing to get a lot of profits by waiting for higher price increases than current price increases, because now market price developments are also increasing.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:51:22 PM

The decision to invest involves first knowing the market conditions and being aware that somebody can win or lose, when somebody do not know these conditions, if you manage to face the risk then yes, it should be time to invest.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:44:09 PM

I think the first thing you need to do is analyse and study first the market that you want to enter so that you can believe on it whatever happens into it at the market. In the moment it is better to invest in the top 10 coins at the market on which having a huge popularity in the community and having an potential to become adopted in the community that can possibly enhance the financial status of an individual due to its project that everyone can be benefited.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:54:47 PM

The decision to invest involves first knowing the market conditions and being aware that somebody can win or lose, when somebody do not know these conditions, if you manage to face the risk then yes, it should be time to invest.

of course we are in investment that requires a better situation. but even though we are in a bad situation, we can also invest so whenever we can invest properly. it's just that we really need a cool situation to face the future. so that there is also enthusiasm to invest
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:16:44 PM

For me, the right time to invest is when prices are declining, because it will be more profitable and more secure, because when prices have decreased, prices will usually rise again, but it is good to have good research before investing.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:44:54 PM

Crypto investments is still opened to all those who wish to join and if you want to go ahead and invest into some cryptocurrencies then i would suggest you invest into ETH, BTC, NEO, XLM, XRP. These are the cryptocurrencies that i would admonish you to invest into.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:38:34 AM

The market has shown green light for the past few weeks with Bitcoin crossing the $5K mark. This is a good sign for a healthy market and an imminent bull market. Also, the best time to invest in crypto is during bear market, where prices of coins are cheap. Large cap coins like the first 50 coins on the market are always good target for investment.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:29:07 AM

Now is the best time for investing your money in bitcoin or altcoin, never late for investing your money in crypto because last a week we have check how bitcoin and altcoin raised to higher price and have potential back again like last two years.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:22:28 AM

I suggest now to invest in Tron
this month tether collaborated with Tron to make USD-TRON I'm sure this makes Tron more and more used even in this month the number of tron transactions is getting bigger and justin Sun said he will continue to develop tron transactions.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:27:57 AM

What are you waiting for, in bitcoin you can invest your time, brain and data on bounty projects( social media campaign) and make your money. Trading is there, you may decide to go into direct trading or exchange. And mining is as well there but not for all tom dick and Harry. Its not until you find only one coin to work with. 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:25:41 AM

If you want to make money with crypto, better not to waste this time. Market prices may start to move now but isn't too late to make some investment, still we can make gains. But if you are not willing to loss something(as normally happens) then, this is the right place for you. We are hoping for the bull run and we should be prepare before it happen, buy more and gain more when that moments arrive.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:28:13 AM

This week is perfect time for Investment, the market is slightly green and more dark green is yet to come, those who wanna make some bucks by hodling they can buy it now. All altcoin Family is now fresh and enjoying greenery of mother bitcoin.
Ethereum seems super active today the difficulty has gone up showing interests of miners have switched back from LTC to ETH back again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: