Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for investment  (Read 18679 times)
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:12:09 PM

Any suggestion for things that we could invest and make money at the same time
Currently all exchanges have set up a Margin portfolio, and it is attracting a lot of investors to join. But this model has a lot of risks but the profit that it brings a lot. You can trade and participate in the margin to analyze the market at night with many good decisions in a short period to support margin. Margin is a big venture capital so if you don't accept the risk, give it up.

IDK man, I would be vary wary of margin trading. Especially for newbies, they can get absolutely destroyed.  I tired my hand with 10x leverage and ended up getting liquidated quickly, now push that up to 100x and you are in a world of trouble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:27:12 PM

Top 20 coins is always a good place to start.

Before you start investing i'd recommend you to read alot! Articles, charts etc. (Remember bitcointalk is the best place to start  Grin )

Here is what i did when i start:
I found a top 20 coin, found a coin with reasonable price(From my pow), and started reading about it.

Read read read - read some more - think about investing then read some more  Tongue

A big check to you bro! The top 20 altcoins in CMC are waiting for a tremendous moment. If we are investing today, for sure we will take the profits in the future. They have the strongest foundation and anytime, they may spark. Just hold tight and be more positve because we will harvest our shares soon!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:34:42 PM

The best thing I can say is to invest your 10 or 20% money into cryptocurrencies I mean not Bitcoin but other altcoins. Altcoins these days are suffering from huge price volatility so it makes a good time to make a profit. Just research multiple altcoins and make a top 10 list to invest in. I am sure top altcoins price will get restored into their original price when the bitcoin price starts rising.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:37:44 PM

My advice for those of you who want to benefit from investment is to do some coin research which you think is potential, you can do it on some large exchanges see how the price movement patterns, see how the bid and ask activities, don't forget to do some research the source who did the coin review, seeing the potential of a coin you can judge from the product of the coin itself, does it have a lot of interest and whether the product has a high value, usually such coins have good potential.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:55:05 PM

Top 20 coins is always a good place to start.

Before you start investing i'd recommend you to read alot! Articles, charts etc. (Remember bitcointalk is the best place to start  Grin )

Here is what i did when i start:
I found a top 20 coin, found a coin with reasonable price(From my pow), and started reading about it.

Read read read - read some more - think about investing then read some more  Tongue

A big check to you bro! The top 20 altcoins in CMC are waiting for a tremendous moment. If we are investing today, for sure we will take the profits in the future. They have the strongest foundation and anytime, they may spark. Just hold tight and be more positve because we will harvest our shares soon!
Those top 20 coins is a trusted coins and for a longterm investment, Ill think this is a time now for investing because we saw the market was have in good situation about increasing the price. As of now we need to be positive as you said and wait for the moment that our share be harvest or profit we get in our investment.

Mr.Good

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:29:51 PM

My advice for those of you who want to benefit from investment is to do some coin research which you think is potential, you can do it on some large exchanges see how the price movement patterns, see how the bid and ask activities, don't forget to do some research the source who did the coin review, seeing the potential of a coin you can judge from the product of the coin itself, does it have a lot of interest and whether the product has a high value, usually such coins have good potential.
You write everything correctly. But we can not forget that any investment is a risk.
Even if you thoroughly study the project, then there remains a fraction of the probability that you can lose the money invested.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:45:41 PM

The best thing I can say is to invest your 10 or 20% money into cryptocurrencies I mean not Bitcoin but other altcoins. Altcoins these days are suffering from huge price volatility so it makes a good time to make a profit. Just research multiple altcoins and make a top 10 list to invest in. I am sure top altcoins price will get restored into their original price when the bitcoin price starts rising.

I also make altcoins the main investment compared to bitcoin, this is because the potential increase in the price of altcoins is greater than bitcoin so we can get big profits.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:08:35 PM

Coins price is any time to change. So it not easy to guess and choose and invest. Check the price day by day. Then easy to choose the best coin and invest hold the coin long time. It good investment. More information in the market place. So use the market price changing and time to invite.

Hardtolife

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:10:03 PM

I'm sure if I'm right but the thing that you are asking for isn't as simple as it sound like finding a good investment for you money that thing is rare. Things that you could invest in and potentially make money out of it at the same time you say might be investing in BTC while it is not harbouring a huge price, but in the future it will manage somehow just like in the past I think.
I agree with you, maybe the best investment is BTC, but once again with investment, he can know when the price goes down or rises if he can buy it when prices go down and sell it when prices go up will definitely get a good profit. And this investment can be for the long term, just let BTC and when you need to sell it.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:46:44 PM

Coins price is any time to change. So it not easy to guess and choose and invest. Check the price day by day. Then easy to choose the best coin and invest hold the coin long time. It good investment. More information in the market place. So use the market price changing and time to invite.
Changing pace needs to be take care properly, you have to invest with your time in order to manage researching about certain coins that you plan to invest, timing is the best thing when you are in this type of industry, the market is so volatile so better to make sure that you can handle the risk, you
can place your entry anytime but make sure you set aso your target profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:55:24 PM

I think you should invest everything which is surplus with you in bitcoins. Many people invest in Gold and property, but the ROI in them is very less. If we invest in Bitcoins, it will surely be 2x in matter of one year or so.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:01:36 PM

I think you should invest everything which is surplus with you in bitcoins. Many people invest in Gold and property, but the ROI in them is very less. If we invest in Bitcoins, it will surely be 2x in matter of one year or so.
Exactly, now is the time for the investment, invest as much as you can afford since the price still not too high to get. And it is anticipated that the bullish trends will soon occupy the market, so for the higher returns invest in it before the market uptrends...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:08:27 PM

check the price chart of top cryptocurrency ,and follow their movement do some research.invest wisely and wait to see your profit. top cryptocurreny  is getting better day by day.so investing in good coins will not make you regret.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:11:48 PM

The price of Bitcoin this month has also increased for me Bitcoin also provides a positive opportunity to get a lot of profits, because now for me it's also the right time to invest.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:38:56 AM

The price of Bitcoin this month has also increased for me Bitcoin also provides a positive opportunity to get a lot of profits, because now for me it's also the right time to invest.
If you can from your salary every month you allocate it for investment and also one of them is bitcoin so every month you routinely make these investments to be able to make a profit. all will surely get the benefit
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:55:09 AM

Hey if you had brought bitcoins at lower levels surely you’re in profits now, but I would advise you to hodl as bitcoins is most likely to shoot up now. I also feel you should keep on buying bitcoins at every dips, and even now is a good time to add in case prices shoot up you’ll be in profits. Also I would advise you to buy in small quantities so you get a average over a period of time, buying bitcoins in one go is not a good idea.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:11:28 AM

there are some coins that you can earn dividends, like DCR AND ARK, and are great projects, or you can buy cheap and sell more expensive!
Seeker#9

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:13:38 AM

At this moment, the price of bitcoin is going up but it is still good to buy if you are a planning to use it in trading. The best time fo me to buy any cryptocurrency is during the bear market when the prices are still lower than today. It is also good to invest now in some leading altcoins like bnb which price has grew tremendously during the first quarter of this year. Investing in a coin that has a solid potential will ensure your profits inthe months to come.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:19:40 AM

If you can from your salary every month you allocate it for investment and also one of them is bitcoin so every month you routinely make these investments to be able to make a profit. all will surely get the benefit
Bitcoin always looks a pretty good investment, and sometimes the price can increase higher than what we expect. I feel that having it some is quite profitable nowadays. Seeing the development of bitcoin at this time, most likely the price could reach the price of $ 5500 in the near future.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr.Good

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:29:47 AM

Bitcoin always looks a pretty good investment, and sometimes the price can increase higher than what we expect. I feel that having it some is quite profitable nowadays. Seeing the development of bitcoin at this time, most likely the price could reach the price of $ 5500 in the near future.
Bitcoin has already reached the price of $ 5500 and I hope that this growth will continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: