Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for investment  (Read 18682 times)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:25:03 AM

Every time is good for investment. For me, every month as I receive my monthly salary is a new opportunity to invest into a coin or a project. 10% of my monthly salary goes for cryptocurrency investment and as such, I study the market trend and select the coins which have prove more than capable to make massive rise and invest in them.
Doing your homework before making any kind of investment is crucial for reducing risks of loss in trading and investment. All successful investors of any crypto currency have sound knowledge regarding coin and its rise and fall in addition to overall operation of market. I am awfully convinced about doing deep analysis of market before investment.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:41:59 AM

You can invest with new altcoin when update for listing with big exchange market, I heard will have new update for listing coin on Binance is NRG coin, Energy coin become profitable for you if you want to invest now, NRG have little supply coin and impossible could be dump after listing in Binance exchange market, you can buy now before active trading on Binance at other exchange market, look on coinmarketcap and check which market available for investing NRG coin.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:45:18 AM

Any suggestion for things that we could invest and make money at the same time

in my opinion the thing you need to do before investing in cryptocurrency is often to read and follow this bitcointalk forum. You will learn a lot from this forum. and if you are ready to start investing. choose the top ten coins in CMC. and do research before investing. then invest as much as you can afford to lose. and choose the right time to buy coins that is when the coin has decreased. and in order to get money immediately you can do daily trading.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:12:04 AM

Trading is one of the good investment but not all of people are suitable in trading. There is a statistics that saying only 5% of the trader are the winning ones and the other 95% are the traders who always experiencing losses. Do the investment that is suit for you.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:20:36 AM

Yups now is best time for investing because bitcoin and altcoin still on support price, you can invest now and have many option for investing not only with bitcoin but also you can invest with altcoin because all of coin on support price, best moment to buy at support price buttom and get much profit.
Yes, I think now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin and other top altcoins. After the recent decline in the price of Bitcoin to 7700 dollars, we saw an increase to almost 9000 dollars. This may be a good signal that around 8000 dollars formed a good level of support. Leading cryptocurrencies are always good for investment, the investor does not even need to go into detail in the management of the any project, because the risk of the Scam is minimal.

cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:18:02 AM

You can invest with bitcoin cash now, I have see bitcoin cash price always depend with how bitcoin price, when bitcoin price higher bitcoin cash will be higher and when bitcoin cash lower I got bitcoin have lower price, you can buy now because bitcoin looks want to back with higher price, you can buy now before late to invest your money with bitcoin cash and buy much bitcoin cash to get much profit for your investment in cryptocurrency.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:46:43 AM

You can invest with bitcoin cash now, I have see bitcoin cash price always depend with how bitcoin price, when bitcoin price higher bitcoin cash will be higher and when bitcoin cash lower I got bitcoin have lower price, you can buy now because bitcoin looks want to back with higher price, you can buy now before late to invest your money with bitcoin cash and buy much bitcoin cash to get much profit for your investment in cryptocurrency.
Yes you right he must buy now because the price of bitcoin is low and i think bitcoin will goes up the price soon. So if he want to invest maybe he buy now because it is the right time to buy bitcoin and keep and hold for a long term investment.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:36:59 AM

He can invest now but I think, he should invest what he can afford to lose, bitcoin may go to dip again he may lose some bucks because of the sudden bitcoin price change. But for me it is the right time to buy bitcoin , it is not as high like before, he should invest now. In some more months from now I think bitcoin will go to high price again.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 03:23:22 AM

Every time is good to invest because a proper assessment and research on the market will reveal the very good coins surging at a particular point in time. A serious investors who is always studying the market trend will identify such coins and join the surge wave and make profit out them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:45:18 AM

yes this is the right time to start investing. it's never too late to invest. if you have capital then start investing by choosing the top 10 coins in the coin market cap. why must the top 20 coins because the top 20 coins already have a large market capitalization and have lasted a long time in the crypto market. so we don't need to worry about coins going to disappear. but if you don't have the capital you can start joining bounty, airdrop and faucet campaigns. and study crypto seriously before investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:02:52 AM

yes this is the right time to start investing. it's never too late to invest. if you have capital then start investing by choosing the top 10 coins in the coin market cap. why must the top 20 coins because the top 20 coins already have a large market capitalization and have lasted a long time in the crypto market. so we don't need to worry about coins going to disappear. but if you don't have the capital you can start joining bounty, airdrop and faucet campaigns. and study crypto seriously before investing.
The market of cryptocurrency is always changing everyday so I don't think that it is a good way to invest in those top 10-20 cryptocurrencies because only few of them are really worth investing. The best thing to do is to scan those top 20 cryptocurrencies and look for some interesting cryptocurrency and do a research about them to filter out the 'really' good ones to invest in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:20:26 PM

there is a lot of option there you can invest and earn, but the main thing is trading or e-commerce
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:57:59 AM

The main key in investing I think that foresight is needed in the current market situation When a trader wants to invest in the short term maybe they have to regularly analyze the market and small opportunities should be able to be used to make profits on a regular basis.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:43:06 AM

In investing we need to look at the price and the situation on crypto currency market. Because we need to make a good decisions on investing, on investing we can posibly earn or maybe loss because market situation is really not stable and it is always high on volatility that is why market situation is really important as basis on everycoin that we are going to invest.
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:47:17 AM

there is a lot of option there you can invest and earn, but the main thing is trading or e-commerce
It's easy to say but indeed very hard to make money through trading. Only fortunate and skill trader get the chance grab money.
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:12:28 AM

Yes, i think this is the right time to invest.
You don't want hacker to hack your account or scammer to stolen your coins,do you? It is also advised to choose Bitcoin retailing exchange platforms (like poloinex) that verify customers during trade process.
If you are trading Bitcoin for cash or other cryptocurrencies, it's your choice to choose anyone you want to invest on, that will generate great profit now or  for future.

Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:27:52 AM

There's , good season to invest on Bitcoin because the supply is few now and the demand is going up gradually in the market which everyone can make a great profit.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:33:35 AM

The main key in investing I think that foresight is needed in the current market situation When a trader wants to invest in the short term maybe they have to regularly analyze the market and small opportunities should be able to be used to make profits on a regular basis.

In the case of business it is necessary to invest in time haste hurts everything must have adequate knowledge and ideas about the market as well as analyze the market. It is not possible to move forward without basic knowledge short-term investments are good but long-term holdings are more profitable if the amount of losses is high. Here the risk is less but the profit is much easier to achieve this is a long wait.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 11:57:44 AM

Unambiguously expecting a large-scale fall in prices in the cryptocurrency market.Like 2018, there is no point, and perhaps the current period is one of the most profitable and important periods for accumulation. Such actions are now seen by long-term investors, as well as by institutional investors who have entered the market over the past period. Based on this, I believe that you need to follow the example of more experienced investors and invest your savings in bitcoin, possibly at the latest lowest prices.
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:39:15 PM

I think right now is a good time to invest. The bitcoin price dropped $2000 is getting attractive again to invest. We are still in the corona pandemic, but who knows for how long. Experts say that during 2021 we will have a vaccine ready for most people and the economies will recover. I believe once there are independent news about vaccines being available we will price across asset classes rise again. People will be relieved and be excited for the next year. So long term prices can only go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: