Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] SAGECITY - Scalable Blockchain Platform!  (Read 3274 times)
kaedcoin

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:43:57 PM

No Roadmap as of now but you can get a very good idea of what the coin is about by reading the whitepaper here - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/d0b537_bd9dd4a1e0ea437cb188350b8f17c0dd.pdf

Yes ive read it but a roadmap is often a good way to show at a glance what a project is about and where it's heading.
An image is better than words Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sagecity (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 03:01:05 PM

No Roadmap as of now but you can get a very good idea of what the coin is about by reading the whitepaper here - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/d0b537_bd9dd4a1e0ea437cb188350b8f17c0dd.pdf

Yes ive read it but a roadmap is often a good way to show at a glance what a project is about and where it's heading.
An image is better than words Wink

We are just finishing up an "innovation roadmap" which are a series of developments we are looking to complete within the next year, stay tuned for that
kaedcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:31:35 PM

We are just finishing up an "innovation roadmap" which are a series of developments we are looking to complete within the next year, stay tuned for that

Very nice ! Don't hesitate to post it on twitter, discord ; i'll ask digitalprice team if it's possible to create a channel where you could make announcements ; a channel shared with all other teams representatives ofc.
cryptomunks

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:28:18 AM

Sage really has a great team of forward thinkers on board. I have gotten to know them over the last couple of weeks on the discord etc.... I expect some big things to come from what they are working on. This isn't just some random coin launched without a plan. I'm keeping my rigs on the network. One day I have no doubt I'll be very glad I did.
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 02:55:30 PM

Sage really has a great team of forward thinkers on board. I have gotten to know them over the last couple of weeks on the discord etc.... I expect some big things to come from what they are working on. This isn't just some random coin launched without a plan. I'm keeping my rigs on the network. One day I have no doubt I'll be very glad I did.

thanks for the support, it means a lot to have people all around the world mining and maintaining our network, the core team work full time on this project and we are making a lot of headway in partnerships and real world implementation of our solutions. hopefully will have more to share on this in the next few months
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 07:01:55 AM

Morning guys, check out the fresh announcement on the front page of the thread  Grin

If you have any feedback we would love to hear it so let us know down below
Delgoth2017

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:25:03 AM

Morning guys, check out the fresh announcement on the front page of the thread  Grin

hi
what is the purpose of the coin itself?
what usecases does it have already?
how is it used in your ecosystem?
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:28:05 AM

hi

Hi Delgoth,

the Sage currency is a common liquidity layer across sidechains and tokens that will be utilised there. those who maintain sidechains have to pay small amounts of sage to maintain their sidechain so overtime there will be a lot demand for sage currency. We are working with a number of enterprises to design and implement sidechains tools that handle processes and tools within their operations. in the OP, you can see one of our first commercial products for sidechains (IPS)

hopefully this answers your question but if not then please let me know
kaedcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:13:02 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 10:39:49 AM by kaedcoin

Nice answers and questions there. Perhaps could you host an AMA session ?  Wink

Oh and do you think you could apply to be listed on Coinpaprika and/or Coingecko ? As they've listed digitalprice.io as an exchange, they could list your currency too.

Delgoth2017

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:33:10 AM

hi

Hi Delgoth,

the Sage currency is a common liquidity layer across sidechains and tokens that will be utilised there. those who maintain sidechains have to pay small amounts of sage to maintain their sidechain so overtime there will be a lot demand for sage currency. We are working with a number of enterprises to design and implement sidechains tools that handle processes and tools within their operations. in the OP, you can see one of our first commercial products for sidechains (IPS)

yes it answers my questions thank you.
but i have more to ask.
how many coins are there at the moment?
the enterprises who want to use your ecosytem will have to buy coins on the market or will you provide them with coins of your own?
or will they need to mine it or use a builtin miner?

Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:46:47 AM

Nice answers and questions there.
Perhaps could you host an AMA session ? Wink

yeah, thats definitely something we would be interested in if you guys are.

Theres a few ways we could do it:

- replying via bct here or some other kind of medium

- we host a podcast generally every week and could do one purely answering community questions? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln0ALbAQQm0j3cqTsTYDcA

Let us know your thoughts on how to do it
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 11:15:24 AM

hi

Hi Delgoth,

yes it answers my questions thank you.
but i have more to ask.
how many coins are there at the moment?
the enterprises who want to use your ecosytem will have to buy coins on the market or will you provide them with coins of your own?
or will they need to mine it or use a builtin miner?

Happy to answer:

theres roughly 3.5m sage in existance

right now, we are still in early stages with enterprises and we sell coins monthly in a kind of subscription model. in the future, enterprises will have to buy from the open market, especially if they don't know us personally. a lot of processes on ethereum could be ran cheaper on our chain so we hope to begin attracting them to build on our platform

sidechains don't need miners but they do need nodes to submit and communicate transactions
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:47:04 PM

Nice answers and questions there. Perhaps could you host an AMA session ?  Wink

Oh and do you think you could apply to be listed on Coinpaprika and/or Coingecko ? As they've listed digitalprice.io as an exchange, they could list your currency too.

Sorry missed the second part of your question, this is on the to do list, if youve got any other services you would like to see sage on then please let us know
kaedcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:01:07 PM

Sorry missed the second part of your question, this is on the to do list, if youve got any other services you would like to see sage on then please let us know

Nice, glad to read it !
Sage is already on blockfolio afaik, but what about Delta app ?

- we host a podcast generally every week and could do one purely answering community questions? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln0ALbAQQm0j3cqTsTYDcA

Well, it could be both !
- a podcast where you answer all those questions we ask (including those here)
- a summary/FAQ with all the answers you've given, posted here and/or somewhere else (discord? reddit? medium?)
- when you reach a big enough audience, a live stream/AMA could be interesting Smiley

Aaaaand now that i've read what you've answered above, i have a question about your business model : how do you plan to get paid and/or sell your products to your customers ? Copyright licenses ? Free use for the product/ecosystem but you'll sell the coins to get paid ? Both ? Something else ?
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:28:16 PM

Nice, glad to read it !
Sage is already on blockfolio afaik, but what about Delta app ?

Well, it could be both !
- a podcast where you answer all those questions we ask (including those here)
- a summary/FAQ with all the answers you've given, posted here and/or somewhere else (discord? reddit? medium?)
- when you reach a big enough audience, a live stream/AMA could be interesting Smiley

Aaaaand now that i've read what you've answered above, i have a question about your business model : how do you plan to get paid and/or sell your products to your customers ? Copyright licenses ? Free use for the product/ecosystem but you'll sell the coins to get paid ? Both ? Something else ?

not yet applied to delta but its on the list
thanks for the feedback on the questions, we'll figure out the best way to do this

In terms of the business model: SageCity is free to use (aside from basic network fees) but for those businesses which struggle to understand the technology or don't have the resources to build tools, we offer services to either design or setup exisiting tools we have within their businesses. We'll eventually reach a point where we have a marketplace for these tools we've build and other third party developments too which can be bought and installed for a fee.
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:05:40 PM

Sage has just been added to Delta!

Search Sage within the app to get in depth stats and updates about SageCity. We will also be on delta direct hopefully soon so we will be posting updates there too

https://delta.app/en
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 08:18:27 AM

SageCity interview with altcoin magazine

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/project-rundown-interview-with-sagecity-1a5b9040b5b9
cryptomunks

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:17:46 AM

Search Sage within the app to get in depth stats and updates about SageCity. We will also be on delta direct hopefully soon so we will be posting updates there too

Glad to see you added Delta. I use them more than blockfolio these days. I'd love to see the team issuing updates through Delta Direct. A lot of teams aren't using that feature and its really pretty great for communicating.
kaedcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:32:21 PM

Thanks for that ! It will help me track my $SAGE assets Wink

And thanks for the insight about your business model. Seems like when RedHat OS was free but with a paid enterprise support service Wink
Sagecity (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:51:58 PM

Glad to see you added Delta. I use them more than blockfolio these days. I'd love to see the team issuing updates through Delta Direct. A lot of teams aren't using that feature and its really pretty great for communicating.

We just got the details to begin posting so stay tuned  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: