Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promoting Gambling  (Read 1740 times)
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:48:58 PM

1. It gives you easy money or easy cash whenever you hit jackpot. You can earn month earned worth money within minutes if youre that lucky.

This is true and if luck is by your side, you can just win the whole pot and you can now not go to work for a month.  Cheesy. Kidding aside, if you win the jackpot or lots of money. Don't play another game, it will just lead you to bankruptcy, that's what always happening to me.

2. It is pure 100% entertaining. The chills it gives you whenever you pray to win in every games makes you forget time that even you go home late at night.

Entertaining but if you lose it's not anymore. Yet, here goes you again playing another game tomorrow. Once a gambler, always a gambler.

3. You can forget all your problems for a while. It also a way of relieving stress because you are more focused on the game than your problems even for a short period of time.

It's like playing a video game. And yes this could help me forget my problems too. Especially when I'm winning.

4. You can also have some quality time with your friends or family in such a unique and fun way.

In my school whenever we have free time, sitting below the shade of the tree we are playing poker. And yes, we enjoy those times and I miss those times. It's such a unique way through rather than just studying or doing brainstorming.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:41:42 PM

3. You can forget all your problems for a while. It also a way of relieving stress because you are more focused on the game than your problems even for a short period of time.
Indeed, this a good idea. I can relate this to my self when I was after a whole day work and feel stressed when I'm home I usually open my desktop and play gambling dice. It was relieving my stress and make me asleep.
Well, all I can say that gambling is not cause addiction if you know how to moderate our selves. People think too much of chasing lose that's maybe the reason why they called addicting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:50:28 PM

I have been into gambling site signature campaign for a while and i kinda feel guilty whenever i say negative things about it because its a little bit contradicting even if it is correct. So id like to state things that are the reasons why gambling is not that bad but all in moderation.

1. It gives you easy money or easy cash whenever you hit jackpot. You can earn month earned worth money within minutes if youre that lucky.

2. It is pure 100% entertaining. The chills it gives you whenever you pray to win in every games makes you forget time that even you go home late at night.

4. You can also have some quality time with your friends or family in such a unique and fun way.

I list all possible positive effects and try to avoid negative ones to justify that there are really positive things about gambling. It is really good if you have control.
I don't think it is bad if you state your view about gambling and how you feel about it doesn't really matter.  Just like smoking,  the smoking companies are been advertise all over radio house and media houses that are still speaking evil about smoking.  You are advertising or promoting for those that did not feel bad about gambling.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:53:36 PM

I have been into gambling site signature campaign for a while and i kinda feel guilty whenever i say negative things about it because its a little bit contradicting even if it is correct. So id like to state things that are the reasons why gambling is not that bad but all in moderation.

I list all possible positive effects and try to avoid negative ones to justify that there are really positive things about gambling. It is really good if you have control.
yes in gambling every second is money so it always attract ourself to entered into gambling if we don't have enough money also but the problem is the addiction only if we are addicted then getting out from this will be more difficult for everyone.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:33:27 PM

Indeed, this a good idea. I can relate this to my self when I was after a whole day work and feel stressed when I'm home I usually open my desktop and play gambling dice. It was relieving my stress and make me asleep.
Well, all I can say that gambling is not cause addiction if you know how to moderate our selves. People think too much of chasing lose that's maybe the reason why they called addicting.
There are some cases that I too depend on gambling to relieve some stress and yes its also working well to me. You will not become addict in gambling for this kind of reason because your goal is just to have fun and not to make gambling for a living. I’m also promoting a gambling site and I know its worth it because it can really help people in a good way and its fun to play.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:47:16 PM

There are some cases that I too depend on gambling to relieve some stress and yes its also working well to me. You will not become addict in gambling for this kind of reason because your goal is just to have fun and not to make gambling for a living. I’m also promoting a gambling site and I know its worth it because it can really help people in a good way and its fun to play.
People should think about that, gambling maybe have purpose like other game or hobby is to make people get some fun, etc. Some people who think thay can fulfilled their daily living with gambling should forget about that and change their mind.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:10:44 PM

For me it is just the excitement that it gives.
I roll some dice using the gambling site that I advertise in my signature and somehow it gives me fun.

How does it happen for such a simple game?
I roll small I have a higher chance of winning. All those profits from small bets I will calculate and then bet it big for just one time.
If it wins, I do it again. If it loses, I go back from the start. It just keeps on happening and somehow I forgot what time is it.

The exciting part is when it is so large.
I will close my eyes or put my hands on the monitor to try to hide if it wins or lose. Take a minute before I look at it.
Try it and you will see. Yeah I look like a fool but who cares as long as I enjoy the game.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:16:06 PM

People should think about that, gambling maybe have purpose like other game or hobby is to make people get some fun, etc. Some people who think thay can fulfilled their daily living with gambling should forget about that and change their mind.

Nothing wrong with that . if people loves to play for profit then leave them its not your problem anymore , thats thier cash not yours . if you are playing a gambling for the sake of having fun then your doing a good job  . keep up the good work . keep in mind that you arent alone  . you arent the only one that doing that  . there are other activities out there that does not cost anything  that can also relieve our stress  . its a nice idea if we do them before we play gambling  .
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:35:53 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 12:10:21 AM by Yamifoud

~snip~

Nothing wrong with that . if people loves to play for profit then leave them its not your problem anymore , thats thier cash not yours . if you are playing a gambling for the sake of having fun then your doing a good job  . keep up the good work . keep in mind that you arent alone  . you arent the only one that doing that  . there are other activities out there that does not cost anything  that can also relieve our stress  . its a nice idea if we do them before we play gambling  .
Mostly, gamblers never says that they are just having fun cause their main reason why they will go for gambling is to win and have some money to bring when going home. But not all the time we've been like that and do winnings. It turns disappointed when all our hard work money will just lost in a singe twink.
But anyways, as you've said, that is not our life and our many instead, so we just let them to do of what they want. Maybe that's their hobby and feels satisfied even though they are losing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:39:15 PM

Yeah, being agressive to beat the days that you've lost on gambling is one of the reason why people or an addicted gambler, tend to be drowned of his/her bad habits. If we find gambling made us relaxed despite of being exhausted of whole day work, do it and enjoy. Self control is still important because once you're getting overjoyed, the result wasn't commendable after all. More people tend to be depressed on gambling due to lost of funds, because of habitual gambling activity.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:56:00 PM

Gambling can also be stressful and if you mismanaged your money for sure you will be more broke. I don’t gamble just to have fun but also to have a good relationship with my friends and of course to earn some money so you can be more happy. I think money is still the reason for us why we are playing because the more money that we have, we are happier than ever.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:36:04 PM

It's a form of entertainment in moderation just like many other things in life like playing video games. As long as you're not spending money you can't afford to lose, gambling's just fine and I gamble quite often during the weekdays and weekend for fun online and sometimes in real life with friends at a casino. You win and lose, just like with a video game, and even though most casinos have house edges that prevent you from making a profit in the long term, a win feels great and can make up for past losses.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:57:28 PM

It's a form of entertainment in moderation just like many other things in life like playing video games. As long as you're not spending money you can't afford to lose, gambling's just fine and I gamble quite often during the weekdays and weekend for fun online and sometimes in real life with friends at a casino. You win and lose, just like with a video game, and even though most casinos have house edges that prevent you from making a profit in the long term, a win feels great and can make up for past losses.
Gambling as an entertainment will only be profitable if you only play it for fun and with an amount you can afford to lose. Because if not, you will become addicted and worst will ruin your life in the long run.It would be good to gamble but make sure you know your limits and have self-control over gambling.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:06:21 AM
Merited by mirakal (1)

Gambling as an entertainment will only be profitable if you only play it for fun and with an amount you can afford to lose. Because if not, you will become addicted and worst will ruin your life in the long run.It would be good to gamble but make sure you know your limits and have self-control over gambling.
Know our limitations will be in the top of our mind cause without that, it surely will lead us to nothing but the worst. Addiction will fill in and that is usually happen to the people who gambled everything they have. Because in their mind that we have chances to get millions in here without realizing that for more many years of being in gambling, possible millions we have been loss.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:57:56 AM

I have been into gambling site signature campaign for a while and i kinda feel guilty whenever i say negative things about it because its a little bit contradicting even if it is correct.

you mean on the sig campaign that you are joining ?  you know mate its only a job and its not part of your own personal life . you can still say the things that you wanted to say bad or not because that is your life , that is your opinion and this is an open forum  .  in my case  ,  i do also promote a gambling site but so far i didnt say any negative related to it though i sometimes recomend other gambling sites  .
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:12:42 AM

I have been into gambling site signature campaign for a while and i kinda feel guilty whenever i say negative things about it because its a little bit contradicting even if it is correct.

you mean on the sig campaign that you are joining ?  you know mate its only a job and its not part of your own personal life . you can still say the things that you wanted to say bad or not because that is your life , that is your opinion and this is an open forum  .  in my case  ,  i do also promote a gambling site but so far i didnt say any negative related to it though i sometimes recomend other gambling sites  .
There is no stopping us on saying anytime we like even if it's against gambling.
We should understand the difference of responsible and irresponsible gambling, that's the things that every gambler should know.
If you are gambling responsibly, you will be alight even if you loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:51:05 AM

There are also times that gambling is also made stress for us if we lose in the game and it is not exactly relieving stress because there are times that we are stressing already while playing gambling if we are currently losing our game but all you said and list are actually true although we also need to be open to a true outcome of the gambling to us.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:06:10 AM

I think he's not really pointing it out to his campaign but with the nature of the business of his campaign, he's feeling the guilt since he's not really endorsing the business itself each time he gave his position about gambling activity, and the reason why he gave those points in order to also see some positive points from this industry,  we do have our own side and opinions as it's a nature being a human being.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:21:41 AM

Know our limitations will be in the top of our mind cause without that, it surely will lead us to nothing but the worst. Addiction will fill in and that is usually happen to the people who gambled everything they have. Because in their mind that we have chances to get millions in here without realizing that for more many years of being in gambling, possible millions we have been loss.

Then they will not be able to save their money for another thing because they were only thinking about gambling every day. We need to stop to do that, and we need to give attention if somehow we are risking our money more than we can. Many gamblers still gambling their money even if they know that they must have limitations for their money in the gambling games. And that will be our responsibility to control the money and to control our mind.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:04:28 AM

Why they are worried about promoting gambling, I think if you found a negative side on it, just try to be neutral or ask opinion on others. They have there owned perspective way on how to look and appreciate gambling by their own risk. You can say what do want to say related to gambling and just to be true to your self. Anyway, we could blame people that have a negative look on gambling then ignore them and keep promoting that not against your will.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: