Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2017, 10:53:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware, www.bitcoinexchange.cc  (Read 1475 times)
CyberPhunk

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 07:17:46 PM

http://www.bitcoinexchange.cc/

Seems they have decided to stop responding to people, and would rather take their money/BTC.

I initiated the process of selling 16BTC for a direct deposit on Sunday the 30th of October, and after the automated responses, sent off my BTC to the address they gave me. So far, I have not had any response from them, nor any deposit. They have ignored at least 6 emails asking for a progress report.  Angry

Sad thing is, I have used them in the past and had minimal delay in payment being completed.

Buyer/seller beware.

List of client download mirrors / Older Catalyst drivers/SDK
13dRbbqBpfZEmZiXXdLM4NKNoJYsgHbuFJ  <- might as well, in case someone feels generous. Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr chong

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 07:56:37 PM

Thanks for the info, hopefully they come through for you.
Coinabul

Activity: 588

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2011, 10:35:56 PM

A lot of users have had periods of up to two weeks before receiving emails back.
I do not recommend using the site.
Sad

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
CyberPhunk

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 07:40:41 PM

Over a month now, and still no response/payment.

Do NOT use this service, you will lose your funds/BTC!

List of client download mirrors / Older Catalyst drivers/SDK
13dRbbqBpfZEmZiXXdLM4NKNoJYsgHbuFJ  <- might as well, in case someone feels generous. Wink
shakaru

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2011, 07:38:55 PM

Over a month now, and still no response/payment.

Do NOT use this service, you will lose your funds/BTC!

Here is the phone number I have on file for them

Info removed while claims of refunds are being processed. Will repost if he defaults.
Vasco
Donator

Activity: 213

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 02:08:53 AM

http://www.bitcoinexchange.cc/

Seems they have decided to stop responding to people, and would rather take their money/BTC.

I initiated the process of selling 16BTC for a direct deposit on Sunday the 30th of October, and after the automated responses, sent off my BTC to the address they gave me. So far, I have not had any response from them, nor any deposit. They have ignored at least 6 emails asking for a progress report.  Angry

Sad thing is, I have used them in the past and had minimal delay in payment being completed.

Buyer/seller beware.

CypherPunk,

Send me an e-mail or PM right away and I will refund your BTC.

We were on hiatus for a while and were not processing transactions when you sent your coins.

We are once again operational, contact us immediately to resolve your issue.

Splatter

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 03:11:20 PM

You don't need to chase me around to every thread bitcoinexchange, I PMed you the information of our "transaction". Forgive me for not holding my breath that you will make good.

Please don't play it off, you took a Hiatus of two months, and multiple complaints about you / & your domain before you even acknowledged the debt. If you don't want people to think your a fraud in the future don't cash the code until you intend on paying out.

I will report back if he comes through, but I still hold that buyer beware doing business with this person.

Vasco
Donator

Activity: 213

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:15:55 PM

Splatter, you have been paid out. Please indicate this on the thread. Smiley

Splatter

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:43:12 PM

I got paid back 49 coins (@ $230 US) at the 2 month old $6.75 rate thus losing $70 + his $33 commission on this 60+ day old transaction. Sorry you still think you deserve $33 with that service?

While I understand his rational that these were the original 49 coins bought with my funds and he would have to spend more money to issue a proper refund, I hold firm that I would not do business or recommend this person again simply because their delay, unresponsiveness & timeliness of communications which caused me to lose money due to the unstable nature of the exchange market.

Sorry but that is the most diplomatic way I can make this post.

@bce I'm happy to add this to the other thread as well if you wish or let it die, I can not however in good faith delete the thread, & help fix your reputation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.