Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Veriblock IEO on Bittrex ended within 10 secs.  (Read 673 times)
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:51:41 PM

I prefer IEO over ICO because it saves time for everyone, investors, project/owners.

10 sec is quite an impressive result to end an IEO.
But in my opinion it is not the right system because maybe there are many investors who may not get a chance to grab some Veriblock.

I know its too early to provide a negative comment, but I believe it will improve over time.

Let's see how it goes with Kucoin's IEO after 20hrs.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:58:21 PM

Kucoin will be the next exchange, but I do not understand why people take part in these IEO if nobody manages to buy coins of these projects

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:09:18 PM

Kucoin will be the next exchange, but I do not understand why people take part in these IEO if nobody manages to buy coins of these projects
when viewed from this hype, is it not a natural thing to buy something that has the opportunity to get a bigger profit. what else at a time like, where everyone wants profit. so many people want to be part of this success, although in the end many also fail or are late in buying.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:14:48 PM

In fact, I think there is no development in recent times, because today's most popular investment tools include the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). Especially in this area launched by the Binance service, many services give users the chance to create new projects and this situation is increasing day by day. Users who cannot successfully process IEO sales made by Binance also do not hesitate to turn to other services with less investor, and thus, fast sales are realized in such services. If I don't know anything about history, the Kucoin service will be the first Initial Exchange Offering (IEO).
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:16:38 PM

This is totally unexpected with IEO sales in bittrex only needing 10 seconds, Veriblock project is mature in preparing it, I first saw the sale of the IEO just running out of stock of 10 seconds.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:17:11 PM

So after their unsucesful first IEO attempt, Bittrex International has successfully ended the Veriblock IEO.
https://twitter.com/BittrexIntl/status/1113110527511855106

Which IEO is next to launch? Kucoin?
So this is what mean a real succes. It was sold like fresh bread or like a cold beer.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:19:43 PM

This once again proves that IEO is in great demand and gives new life to cryptocurrency and directly to the projects themselves, but of course I don’t like that not all people have time to take part for technical deficiencies of exchanges.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:25:44 PM

This once again proves that IEO is in great demand and gives new life to cryptocurrency and directly to the projects themselves, but of course I don’t like that not all people have time to take part for technical deficiencies of exchanges.

I guess for now, let us wait for sometimes and see if these projects that conducts their crowdfunding on exchanges will  deliver.  I believe this is a temporary hype as the result of projects that used IEO has yet to be seen.  But, it is a nice atmosphere that investors trust are shifting to cryptocurrency again with this IEO craze.
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 06:51:36 PM

This is a good approach to IEO. Selling off that huge amount of token in just 10sec, no project as done that and indeed it will always be a remarkable record. Just that many people couldn't buy which I can see as the disadvantage OF IEO.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:58:14 PM

wow!i just saw this tweet and i am happy to see that but feeling really jealous for not perticipate in bittrex IEO Sad
hopefully i can buy veriblock from bittrex cheaply.

Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:23:38 PM

To have time to participate there is almost impossible. But it's great that the rest of the exchange is also conducting IEO. Everyone is tired of fraudulent projects and therefore such a way to get a good profit is a great success.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:46:55 PM

This is totally unexpected with IEO sales in bittrex only needing 10 seconds,

The time it took did come as a surprise to me as well. Unlike Binance, the Bittrex brand has lost its popularity. Maybe it's the Veriblock marketing team that has done all the magic.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:08:53 PM

The time it took did come as a surprise to me as well. Unlike Binance, the Bittrex brand has lost its popularity. Maybe it's the Veriblock marketing team that has done all the magic.

or we don't know if they have big whales inside just waiting for that to happen so it was sold for few seconds. though bittrex has lost its popularity, yet a lot are still using that exchange. now the next question is - will veriblock live up to its expectations? or just another altcoin that will decline its price after couple of weeks of trading? how solid is their foundation to withstand this market?
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:15:03 PM

I think that is a result of the trend of both the IEO, and trust in the IEO has increased after binance did it well and succeeded.
The hype of the IEO is greater so this is an interesting moment for investors.
then the price of bitcoin rises at the right time. I think ICO has a tough rival.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:26:18 PM

So after their unsucesful first IEO attempt, Bittrex International has successfully ended the Veriblock IEO.

I am done trying my luck with IEO because my network is poor compared to other competitors and also, i think the IEO process is rigged. Its designed to favor the team and insiders to a greater percentage than ordinary investors like me. 

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:28:27 PM

It ended in 2 seconds. It is the fasted I have seen so far. Or maybe Multivac on Kucoin Spotlight will beat the record because I understand its a highly rated and recommended project by experts

Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:32:34 PM

Well it seems ieo are the orders of the year
Because there was a success with probit ieo too

Still, it’s best to pick advantage and remain on the profit margins if you are investing in the ieos
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:03:56 AM

I am done trying my luck with IEO because my network is poor compared to other competitors and also, i think the IEO process is rigged. Its designed to favor the team and insiders to a greater percentage than ordinary investors like me. 

Don't FOMO, there are plenty opportunities to make profit all the time, don't worry if you miss one.

Check the video in the following tweet, it's hard to compete with that.  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/LordCatoshi/status/1113147794380992512

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:08:03 AM

Dang, what a record. Well, it's expected, IEO is really booming right now especially if listed on big exchange like binance, bittrex and huobi, it will ended only in a second. For the next IEO, i don't know but i heard binance will accepting more IEO soon.
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:46:42 AM

almost like binance maybe because bittrex is a well-known market or indeed this is purely because of the influence of the new IEO "Hype" I hope IEO offers in other markets also follow like Binance, Bittrex who successfully sells tokens in seconds
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: