Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake topic started by an idiot theif.  (Read 864 times)
CoinMin3r

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:14:50 PM

It's now more than a week now and BTC holding tight around 5k.Maybe this time it will just go up steadily upward slowly and slowly.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:23:19 PM

It's now more than a week now and BTC holding tight around 5k.Maybe this time it will just go up steadily upward slowly and slowly.
Price already stagnant on 5k$ zones and also we have a strong support on 5k.
2018 is a downtrend for Bitcoin and I hope not in this year.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

Hello, today was a good day for the bitcoin as the bitcoin jumped to a price 4,800$ In the morning an increase of 16%, Now the current price 4,700 and many analysts expect the price to reach $ 5,500 in the coming days.Can the price of a bitcoin rise to more?What is the reason for this rise and does the April Fool cause this?

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies/bitcoin-jumps-20-percent-mystery-order-seen-as-catalyst-idUSKCN1RE0JY
We had passed $5,300 mate so the speculative value of $5,500 is near to come and some analysts and expert says we will be touching $10,000 this year

But ofcourse we must not expect those words because we know that volatility and bear is still here,so another failure of decision will lead for another losses

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:55:38 PM

Price already stagnant on 5k$ zones and also we have a strong support on 5k.
2018 is a downtrend for Bitcoin and I hope not in this year.
that's natural, after the increase, and this is a good thing. I think this is a place to rest, and I think there will be a next pump to go up to the price of $ 6000 in the near future. well, now the price of bitcoin is approaching that price, I'm really optimistic about this.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:20:55 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en global market recovered, but wont say its the end of the bear market.
its volatility in a sideway environment. expect more up and downs
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:26:11 PM

Hello, today was a good day for the bitcoin as the bitcoin jumped to a price 4,800$ In the morning an increase of 16%, Now the current price 4,700 and many analysts expect the price to reach $ 5,500 in the coming days.Can the price of a bitcoin rise to more?What is the reason for this rise and does the April Fool cause this?

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies/bitcoin-jumps-20-percent-mystery-order-seen-as-catalyst-idUSKCN1RE0JY
I think this is just the price of the whales. Q2 of each year always has golden hands to support the market. Then traders will trade and reduce the price of the coins. I believe that BTC prices will soon fall at $ 4400. it will not be stable at 5000 $, which is absurd.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:36:48 PM

So far it is peaking at $5300 with a hard to breach ceiling at $5500. It will probably float between $5k and 5500 for a while until the bulls bust through on some good news eg. from the SEC

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:56:09 PM

The bear market seem to have come to an end and the current market situation is not manipulations to me but reality of the market conditions.  Bitcoin has seriously recovering and I think the bull market is here.  For those that desire to buy bitcoin before serious bull commence I think now is the right time.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:50:11 AM

Another bulltrap?
If we cannot hold above 200MA then it's time to short again the market, lot of people again get liquidated, but if we will still hold 200MA for some weeks, I believe that it will be the starting of the bull market and I will start buying some Bitcoin again. I still believed that we will repeat the history, more sideways on this year just like what happened on year 2014.
If I were you, it is better to buy Bitcoins right now since the price is still low and definitely a big profit for you if we have in bull run, might possible for x3.
We should never have to loss the opportunity and taking advantage of the current situation before we finally be moving high.
Its a few more steps we will be reaching into $6k and could possibly be achieve before the of the 2nd quarter.

Possiblities, I personallh wont close doors in possibilities. I am still bullish of having a bull market because for sure once btc maintained the support for sure it will trigger a bull market. Currently buying btc little by little for my ticket to the moon.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:21:19 AM

Looking at the positive movements in the graph now we are sure if this is a beginning of a change in the market, and of course this is an extraordinary achievement. And the hope is that it can be more than this, so that the other coins we hold are increasing.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:13:29 AM

from my own point of view and i'm gonna put the disclaimer in the start, "I'm am no expert" When it come's to market prediction but base on the behavior of the market and the incoming news on the social media and other medias. I think the bottom has been reach on the previous month of this year. I believe the 5k price will be serving as the new support of the bitcoin market. To think that the most of the TA's from the expert as of now says the trends is now on reversal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:44:05 PM

This is what I really expect too and I will really prefer it goes this direction so that we can enjoy a long lasting BULL RUN, a sharp bull run will cause many investors to quickly dump because they will have no room to think clearly of their action but when the Bitcoin price starts growing slowl.

It will create chances for people to think before taking sell action and even if some part of investors sells their, other investors that would invest at that time will immediately fill the missing space give BTC too breathing space to continue to grow higher in a matured way. What we need most is patient in this investment to see a good bull that will last long.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:51:23 PM

Looking at the positive movements in the graph now we are sure if this is a beginning of a change in the market, and of course this is an extraordinary achievement. And the hope is that it can be more than this, so that the other coins we hold are increasing.
As stated a deviation in the chart indicates the initiation for the new price move. After that the price keeps growing even when there is minor fluctuations. Over the days the price seems to be fall low after reaching $5300 and today it has crossed $5400 which is pure growth. Upon this there is growth unlike the price fluctuation marking it the bull trend.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:00:02 PM

from my own point of view and i'm gonna put the disclaimer in the start, "I'm am no expert" When it come's to market prediction but base on the behavior of the market and the incoming news on the social media and other medias. I think the bottom has been reach on the previous month of this year. I believe the 5k price will be serving as the new support of the bitcoin market. To think that the most of the TA's from the expert as of now says the trends is now on reversal.
We are all optimistic and keep waiting for more, this new support level will create good insight for new investors to come around and start dealing
with the market, most of the time when news all around continue to gain interest the value will keeps moving forward, we have to stay calm and
if possible to keep holding bringing the bull back for much higher profits.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:16:31 PM

So far it is peaking at $5300 with a hard to breach ceiling at $5500. It will probably float between $5k and 5500 for a while until the bulls bust through on some good news eg. from the SEC
What's with the SEC?

I almost forgot why Bitcoin jump from $4k to $5k real quick in just a week. I've seen it jump when Bakkt gets approved, i don't know if it is really the real reason or the whales is trying to create a bull trap again? So far, it is starting to clear the bearishness of the market for a long time. I hope it won't stop until we see the real price of Bitcoin at the peak.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:56:26 PM

An achievement as it is because we stayed to the bear market for a very long time. The positive outlook that everyone can foresee is very encouraging.

But that doesn't mean we are seeing the bears end soon. There's more of it to come, 2 more quarters to come and end of this year has been always exciting.

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:44:33 AM

Bitcoin began to give a positive response in the market movement, it had a good impact on crypto holders and began to play a role in taking chances. The bright face of crypto is able to conjure up the future of the community and the market for the better.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:02:35 AM

The bear market is not over Smiley . The recent rise is just a small uptrend but as I always say, there will be a time that  cryptocurrency will retest its previous lows before going up again. There are videos in youtube predicting this pattern and I believe that it will happen because they are professional analysts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:58:27 AM

The bear market is not over Smiley . The recent rise is just a small uptrend but as I always say, there will be a time that  cryptocurrency will retest its previous lows before going up again. There are videos in youtube predicting this pattern and I believe that it will happen because they are professional analysts.

course yes the bear market wont ever be over because anytime the price can drop after seeing a decent gains but i wont agree with you when say that the rise is only small . 2k to 3k increase is not small imho  . this dont happen oftenly , this why i consider it as a bull  . and what is that retest thing your saying? . you mean the cryptos can fall again to the lowest value , lower than 3k usd that we experience last time  ?  oh thats scary but i hope that will not occur because that will be  a disaster   and everyone will panic  .
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:08:18 AM

Bear market is already gone because it's been how many time bitcoin make a consecutive gains after several days . And right now this is definitely the reall bull ,but not the same move like what happened before which is when it experience massive adaption.  Because on this situation its like slight bull run only . But it doesn't matter, at least there's a opportunity for us to gain some profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: