Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crypto Enviroment is Changing  (Read 325 times)
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:28:37 AM

Since we already reached the bottom then there is no choice but for market to go up and make a new ATH, if I remember correctly the approval for SEC regarding BTC ETF should have a final answer this April 2019 right?

Yes postive news came in recently and I am confident that green markets will stunningly shows better track. Just chill and wait for that to come, because the final answer was having good feedbacks specially at social media responses. BTC ETF has been approved already, and after I had read it on my wall through facebook I was amazed that it coincide with other comments here.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:37:08 AM

You are right, we have faced a lot of changes here. I hope we have finally arrived to the point, where BTC is not going to have the half of the market dominance. Investors should understand that altcoins are more valuable.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:25:01 PM

You have made several valid points that can be considered as factors for the long-awaited bull run. Global economy is full of "free money" and this monetary policy just supports the bubble which will pop up eventually. With so many indicators in favour of crypto market, this might be a serious advantage (with halving around the corner). A lack of cash flow will shatter many industries, but crypto is a question mark for me. One thing is for certain: we will witness a hell of a rollercoaster Grin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:26:28 PM

For the past 3-4 months, there has been drastic shifts in the world of crypto. I firmly believe that the markets did reach the bottom in early Dec. 2018, where Bitcoin hit 3300 and ETH was trading around 82usd. Since then, there's been a significant rebound for most altcoins; almost on par with a minor altcoin spring that has/is occurring.  

Today, many altcoins have surpassed or nearing their ATH vs BTC valuation. More notable coins are nearing their ATH in USD valuation. What this all means is that Bitcoin's dominance over the markets will continue to dwindle, as it's contending with forthcoming specific-niche oriented multi-million dollar/billion-dollar businesses. This is quite healthy for the entire crypto climate, because where there's money to be made and upcoming competition, many real-world businesses will rise to the challenge and throw their capital into various of cryptocurrencies or crypto-related businesses. More and more money will be poured in, to gain market share either directly through cryptos or through related businesses.

Culminating with all that, there's many signs that point towards fully legitimizing cryptos (in the public eye), notably the SEC, through regulations and potentially the long-awaited (and hyped) BTC ETF approval. If that occurs, then almost all of U.S.'s allies will follow suite with similar regulations. This is why SEC is really a pivotal point in determining the future of crypto atm.

To a lesser degree, crypto has been behaving inversely to the world-market sentiments, for the past 3-months or so crypto's valuation can be somewhat correlated with what's happening in the world markets. A lot of unrest and a lot of indicators pointing towards a global recession nearing soon.

When regulations collide with a negative sentiment world-market and when BTC halves in 2020, we could be seeing a major bull-run occurring during or after those times. I'm not a fortune teller, but the evidence and most movement is increasingly depicting a more positive crypto atmosphere and climate as a whole now and in the near future. In 2017-2018 the bullmarket was driven by freshness and mostly FOMO. Crypto as a whole today, has never witnessed more market and business movements; that's not seen as changing anytime soon. This all leads into a solidification of infrastructure and use, where real value is going to be derived from for all cryptos.

I agree with you on SECs importance. The Crypto market is too volatile to attract key investors and become a stable currency and some of these problems causing the instability can be handled by SEC if given full authorisation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: