Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE I WILL PAY FOR YOUR HELP IF I MUST IM GOING TO DIE  (Read 230 times)
Gh00000st (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:13:00 PM

Please PLEASE help me. If i dont have access to these funds today i swear to god im going to have a heart attack i can barely breathe now.

I did a over 2k usd transaction through bitblender.io (have done MANY before now) and THEY ROBBED ME THE FUCKING CUNTS. I SENT MONEY TO THEM AND NOTHING BACK.
On electrum it is broadcasted and all WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. I will pay up to 500 usd for IMMEDIATE results. or fucking any god damn results before I FUCKING DIE
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:17:53 PM

You should put this in scam accusation and put necessary evidence to support your allegation. Please report properly.
Gh00000st (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:24:10 PM

what evidence do I need to post so someone can help me?Huh? please
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:33:40 PM

Are you sure its bitblender.io not bitblender.co? Those two look exactly the same.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:07:28 PM

Check the domains. There is some fake websites using different domains. And sometimes the mixer need more time to send the coins to a new address. Anyway, this topic need to be moved to scam accusations, if you have prove, or to service discussion
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:54:06 PM

OP got phished:

-
well screenshot this if you want and post it on the scam forum top hopefully prevent someone else from meeting my fate. It is clear now i have been scammed as in a state of confusion i somehow made it to bitblendr instead of bitblender. I mean i know im an idiot but wow. I never thought I was literally too stupid to survive. No $ = No heart meds. Im gonna put the shotgun in my mouth before the chest pains get too extreme. Sorry for wasting everyones time.

Goodbye

djhomeschool

Activity: 340
Merit: 164

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:15:45 PM

Tell us the btc address you sent the btc to
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:22:26 AM

You should post all the evidence, like transactions txt, screenshots and email confirmation, to prove that you did use their service, if you did this to a legit site, they will refund you or defend you, but if it is from fake domain or fake service, I'm afraid you lost your funds already.

fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:42:51 AM

Please think twice before doing something bad to yourself.

I was also scammed by Bitblender staff.
I got a negative trust on my account by one of his staff and the scammer said to me that he will do it again if i open a new account, i offer him some DOGE but he rejected because he, i think is asking for more valuable coin,  i was going to apply to signature campaign and now i cannot because the negative trust, please also be careful with those people, they will leave negative trust if you complain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: