Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANY BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FOR RED TRUST ACCOUNTS??(  (Read 1223 times)
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:50:14 PM

There are few reasons why an account can be tagged with red trust like cheating and spamming but bounty managers that allows red trust member on their bounty project is ridiculous, I find it hard to trust such bounty managers because they support red trust account users
I agree with you, mostly these bounty managers who allow participants with bad reputation don't care about quality of the bounty, legitimacy of the project's team, work done by bounty hunters, amount of multiaccounters. They don't even check quality of submittions and just put the same amount of stake for all hunters. All they care is the amount of $$$ they will be paid for this bounty campaign.
crackhawk

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:05:12 AM

Hello
I am looking for some bounty campaign  but not finding one. Please let me know if there is one.
Thanks

you still can use yobit
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:41:03 AM

There are few reasons why an account can be tagged with red trust like cheating and spamming but bounty managers that allows red trust member on their bounty project is ridiculous, I find it hard to trust such bounty managers because they support red trust account users

I have seen some bounty managers accepting the red rust users, but based on some reasons, even I won't trust the bounty managers who are accepting the red trust users. We shouldn't believe such project, but sooner they get into scam after fundraising and we should be very careful.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:26:25 AM

I have seen some bounty managers accepting the red rust users, but based on some reasons, even I won't trust the bounty managers who are accepting the red trust users. We shouldn't believe such project, but sooner they get into scam after fundraising and we should be very careful.

that's the reason, accounts with red trust here won't be trusted, whether it's campaign managers and participants, because even if there are campaigns here that accept accounts with red trust, then it will get a lot of negative feedback for the manager and also the project itself, and of course it won't produce anything good even if they run a large campaign

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Mafdet

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:38:30 AM

Hello
I am looking for some bounty campaign  but not finding one. Please let me know if there is one.
Thanks

you still can use yobit

You can't join yobit signature campaign if you have a red trust account. Even you joined you will be automatically kick out with their bot. Just look on bounties (altcoin) there are few campaigns accepting red trust account. 
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:36:00 AM

It is very difficult indeed for accounts that have been affected by Redtrust to follow the signature campaign of any bounty project, yes although actually all depends on the manager directly. But once I see the redtrust account that follows the Bounty article, maybe you can follow in his footsteps, but yes have to go through his manager's approval.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:47:41 AM

I really don't advice this but sinnatra is the only bounty manager i know that accepts accounts with red trusts, the truth is bounty projects that allows such aren't always good, mostly it's because they aren't good enough, my advice is they should be avoid at all cost
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 04:21:44 AM

I really don't advice this but sinnatra is the only bounty manager i know that accepts accounts with red trusts, the truth is bounty projects that allows such aren't always good, mostly it's because they aren't good enough, my advice is they should be avoid at all cost
do you mean sinatrra12? he is a bounty manager who has a red trust and of course he accepts members who have a red trust to join in the campaign he manages because he himself has it too. participate in bounties that accept red trust or managers who have red trust are at high risk of fraud because the success rate is very low.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓