Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adwords (Google Ads) Run Your Campaign in My Google Ads Account @ 50% spend  (Read 233 times)
makethingsrun (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:19:54 PM

Adwords (Google Ads) Run Your Campaign in My Google Ads Account @ 50% spend

I am able to create Google Ads (Adwords) accounts that are stable and very very rarely get suspended due to payment.
Threshold US$350 (or equivalent in another currency).

I can run your campaign in my Google Ads (Adwords) account and for that you will have to pay me 50% of the actual spending that reflects in the Google Ads account.
These are threshold (churn and burn) accounts.

Please DO NOT contact me if you are a newbie to Google Ads. I will work with only people who know Google Ads reasonably well, but are having issues due to ongoing high account suspensions due to payment reasons.

Note : I will NOT run any campaign that is restricted or not allowed as per Google Ads, because in that case account may get suspended due to policy violations, etc.
Whitehat campaigns are welcome.
If incase your campaign is whitehat and you would do some website (your server) side cloaking (after campaign is live), that also would be fine.

1) PM me or Skype me details and we quickly discuss.
2) If we proceed, then I will show you the Google Ads account through live remote sharing.
3) Before we start with the campaign, you will have to pay me US$25, which is non-refundable, because it covers cost of me creating the account (card, VPS, proxy, etc). Non-refundable even if account is suspended due to any reason(s).
4) You will create your campaign in the Google Ads account thorough remote access to my computer.
5) I will not share the login details of the Google Ads account, VPS, etc.
6) Anytime you need to check campaign, you contact me through Skype and check campaign through remote access to my computer.
7) Once your campaign is live, you will have to pay me 50% of the actual spending that reflects in the Google Ads account. This has to be paid to me daily as per what reflects in the Google Ads account on a daily basis.

SKYPE    raymondfuraya
makethingsrun (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

Adwords (Google Ads) Run Your Campaign in My Google Ads Account @ 50% spend
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: