Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bounty hunting be considered a job??  (Read 470 times)
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:35:13 PM

So I was in a telegram chat .... and I saw quite a lot of hunters bashing at btcltcdiger (Bounty manager at csbounty) .... because he said bounty hunting isn't a job... on my opinion.. I think he's right.. Bounty hunting shouldn't be considered as a job.. because

1: payment isn't guaranteed
2: bounty hunting is more of luck than skill
3: it could turn out too be a total waste of time at any moment
4: I don't know what country most bounty hunters are from.. but where I'm from.. I can't survive a week with just $100 bounty reward..

So why would people consider this as a job?? Too me it's more of a hobby than a job

What's your thought on this?? PLS NO INSULTS

It can be termed as a job
Let’s call it a leisure job, where you take your free time to participate and earn

And bounty hunting is not about luck
But skill

You need to be capable of writing blogs and the same time doing signature coupled with telegram entries and social media to earn more than peanuts
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:39:32 PM

I do bounty hunting not as a full time job but rather to add up to what I earn but still have some friends that are taking it as their job but it's a No from me

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:43:20 PM

To me bounty hunting is a job. A job is any work you do in other to get money or valuable rewards in returns. And bounty hunter is not best done by just anyhow person, only those that are intelligent and wise can involve themself in crypto business. So technically bounty hunting is a job

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:45:56 PM

To me bounty hunting is a job. A job is any work you do in other to get money or valuable rewards in returns. And bounty hunter is not best done by just anyhow person, only those that are intelligent and wise can involve themself in crypto business. So technically bounty hunting is a job
It's much better to consider the bounty as your side job rather than your main job remember there was a lot of uncertainty in how much you will get from doing your bounty task dude.
Bounty is a job but it should be the side job.

april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:52:10 PM

Whether Bounty hunting is job or not. His duty is to pay them when they render services to him. Some of those hunters do not have job neither do they have active income nor passive income. To some it is job to them while others it not.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:03:05 PM

I consider it a job because it is something you do that you can get paid for. But bear in mind that it is not guaranteed, you either get paid or don't get paid. So I will consider it a part time job instead of a full time one.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:10:17 PM

on my opinion.. I think he's right.. Bounty hunting shouldn't be considered as a job.. because

Definitely, Bounty hunting should be seen as the easiest passive income investment. I this case instead of investing money, you invest some small portion of your time to earn passively. For me I don't see bounty hunting as a job because it does not have the characteristics to be qualified as a regular Job.

Bounty hunting is not a waste of time. When you spend all your time on a scam project without researching enough about it before joining  thus when it becomes  a waste of time and energy.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:10:57 PM

Yes it is as we are spending time with them, following the rules and promoting their projects. We should have to comply the said requirement in order to get paid and that's enough to consider as a job as well.
We can't have money in crypto if we don't do anything, by helping them to promote their projects will be a big help to spread crypto benefits and get paid as well. By making this way, we aren't just having money but we are also supporting crypto community to be known worldwide.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:17:17 PM

Yes it is as we are spending time with them, following the rules and promoting their projects. We should have to comply the said requirement in order to get paid and that's enough to consider as a job as well.
We can't have money in crypto if we don't do anything, by helping them to promote their projects will be a big help to spread crypto benefits and get paid as well. By making this way, we aren't just having money but we are also supporting crypto community to be known worldwide.
Right. Bounty hunting is still considered as a job because we still have to work for it and get paid.Anything that gives us an income is definitely a job. Although we may be scammed for some time but still we made profits from crypto hunting when the market was still in a good condition. So never be discouraged as this will be a big help also in spreading to the world about cryptocurrency.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:18:02 PM

I think yes

Because I have friends who are into bounty hunting 100%
Mthey make blogs, translate and even do video content

If you can fix your financial stress seamlessly then bounty hunting can be your full time job
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:53:19 AM

Wow.. all of these responses.. I'm starting too regret not adding a pool too this thread.. well it's not too late for me too do that
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:56:13 AM

This is not entirely true, because in making content requires ideas and expertise. for example blogs, yotube and bug searches.
except social media campaigns.

I've seen skillfull writers getting a $5 bounty reward at the end of a 4 to 5 month bounty campaign.. sometimes no pay at all.. and I've seen terrible copy and paste writers get over a thousand dollar on a lucky campaign.. what do you call this?? Skill or luck?
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:59:53 AM

on my opinion.. I think he's right.. Bounty hunting shouldn't be considered as a job.. because

Definitely, Bounty hunting should be seen as the easiest passive income investment. I this case instead of investing money, you invest some small portion of your time to earn passively. For me I don't see bounty hunting as a job because it does not have the characteristics to be qualified as a regular Job.

Bounty hunting is not a waste of time. When you spend all your time on a scam project without researching enough about it before joining  thus when it becomes  a waste of time and energy.
Just because a project is good doesn't guarantee a good bounty reward..  it all comes down too thesame thing LUCK and I wouldn't wanna live my life off luck.. I think this is just too risky
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:00:25 AM

For now, I can't call it a job because it's really not suitable between work and the salary we get, here is also uncertain, we won't get much profit if we choose the wrong program. and many people have said that bounty is a side job
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:03:59 AM

So I was in a telegram chat .... and I saw quite a lot of hunters bashing at btcltcdiger (Bounty manager at csbounty) .... because he said bounty hunting isn't a job... on my opinion.. I think he's right.. Bounty hunting shouldn't be considered as a job.. because

4: I don't know what country most bounty hunters are from.. but where I'm from.. I can't survive a week with just $100 bounty reward..

So why would people consider this as a job?? Too me it's more of a hobby than a job

That is why btcltcdiger has a bad reputation because he did not consider it as a job for bounty hunters and he sometimes agrees not to pay them because he thought bounty hunters are doing it for hobby or for free, if this is his thinking he but as well offer hs service for free also

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:06:51 AM

For me yes, its a job that requires patience and hardwork. Bounty hunting can be a part time job or a full time job. There are many jobs in bounty, joining several campaigns and the most profitable i think the video campaign and translation campaign because of few participants, also the signture canpaign.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:08:07 AM

although being a bounty hunter cannot be called a job but as a bounty hunter, they have a duty and also a rule that they have to do every day and of course it is called work because bounty hunters help promote their projects through various media. then from that respect their work and don't see it from the negative. It is natural that they demand results from the work they have done. because it was clear at the beginning of the allocation promised to them and I think they only demanded their rights.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:10:29 AM

bounty hunter for me is just an additional job.
because for sure we need daily personal needs, while the bounty hunter job is uncertain whether you are paid or not, so don't ever make bounty hunters your main job.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:20:56 AM

It is considered a job. You can do bounty hunting at any times, but you should not just join any project, learn to study the project you wanted to join, research every inportant matters because some of the bounty campaigns are unsuccessful, so if its bot successful you can not get any rewards from it, all your time and efforts would be just wasted, so choose a bounty project wisely.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:24:33 AM

It's all about picking the right project, I made a fortune when I picked the right project and rewarded handsomely, it's a job for me, I worked like a professional and delivered what was asked of me, it's actually much better than 8 to 5 job, it's worth of 5 months salary getting rewards from a right campaign.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: