Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls are back, bitcoin on the way to $5k  (Read 14903 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:23:05 AM

I think this has begun to enter the moment of a bull market because some good news has started to emerge so that it can provide a good influence on the price of cryptocurrency which will begin to experience price increases again.
I’m also thinking the same scenarios, there will be no need to be excited about it as we see where it’s really going to. Yes, it is going up but anything can happen and it can still fall at anytime. So, let’s just keep watching and also get ourselves prepared for whatever may happen . If it’s bull run, then we are so lucky, cause a lot of us here have had patience for a very long time now. If it’s time, then it should be, so that we can benefit from our hard work all this while.

The market is already up to $5250 for a Bitcoin and it is still growing. I think this is a real bull run that is about to kick off and when it does, it’s likely to be a bigger one than what we saw the last time in 2017. Though I some analysts that predicted that this is going to be a short bull run, they claimed it was going to end at $4,200 but since it has gotten above that, I believe it is not just a short bull run, but a real one is taking off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:24:15 AM

I would not say this early, we have seen a month ago where we all experience an artificial one, people are in a hurry to speculate because they want to hype and get people move to buying, I will just wait for the right time since I already buy a lot when some of the coins hit the floor.

Yeah, being so long in the bear market, a lot of people are quick to jump the hype with a simple upward movement. Though this isn't bad at all and i think we may see a sustained upward trend from now onwards. The problem i'm seeing is when fomo starts we see an unnatural growth the kind we had in 2017. The backlash could be worse than 2018 if that happens.

The current rally was not triggered by any noticeable event. There was no good news from the SEC, and there was none from China. So I don't know whether this rally can sustain for the long term. But in case it sustains, then we may witness ATH once again.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:26:06 PM

I would not say this early, we have seen a month ago where we all experience an artificial one, people are in a hurry to speculate because they want to hype and get people move to buying, I will just wait for the right time since I already buy a lot when some of the coins hit the floor.
If you already bought some coins then there is no need for you to be buying another one, as long as you have enough that were bought at a cheap price. So, what you can do now is to have patience, cause you may buy now and the price will still drop, you just never know. I have seen this a lot of times, price will move upwards and before you know what’s happening, it’s already falling Roll Eyes.

I have been watching the chart all this while (just like I do almost every day) the price got to $5,300 and took a slight downturn to $5,200+. Been watching what’s going to be the next action and I have also been following up with some analysis. Hope it doesn’t go back to $4,900. A lot of investors expect the price to keep going and hit $5,900 before taking the next step which is $6k.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:41:43 PM

Actually we cant confirm yet if this increasing the price of bitcoin will definitely a sign for bull run. Maybe we can sure if this will continuously green and increasing the price always or can reach $7000.
This is just an indication that price will be high but fir this we cannot say that it is end of the price rise and bull will stop moving now as price has more chances to rise more than 5k. bull run for properly needs time which is expected till the end of 2019, but now we only can say it is just start or beginning of bull that people should be hopeful and buy more.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:57:40 PM

The market is green and more encouraging to the community, bitcoin has given its signal to increase. Many things make us optimistic in predicting this movement, although the good news is not so heard, investors are returning to continue to turn on the market.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:01:51 PM

Actually we cant confirm yet if this increasing the price of bitcoin will definitely a sign for bull run. Maybe we can sure if this will continuously green and increasing the price always or can reach $7000.
We don’t really know what’s going to be the next move after this increase has occurred but some analysts are saying that there is going to be a downturn after this increase, based on what has happened before. But, I don’t really take their word for it, because many of the times the signals they provide turns out to be false.

So, I’m not going to take their word. I’d rather keep on watching and see what’s going to happen next, market has been a bit stable at this $5.3k. I don’t really know where the market is heading to, whether for a Bull run or just for a temporary increase in price. But, I do hope that this is a Bull run, ‘cause I don’t really want to see the price going back down again.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:23:37 PM

Am not expecting a bull run soon cause I feel it still early after the last one we hard and I do not want to focus on the bull run but to accumulate as much I can for the raining day.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:39:22 PM

in the past week, Bitcoin has risen by more than 20%, this is like a breath of fresh air for the Bitcoin Holder. slowly but surely the crisis of the last few months will end, up to $ 20k soon  Grin  Cool

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:47:34 PM

in the past week, Bitcoin has risen by more than 20%, this is like a breath of fresh air for the Bitcoin Holder. slowly but surely the crisis of the last few months will end, up to $ 20k soon  Grin  Cool
Yes. Bull run is really heading for us. We can see positive market price at the moment. If we can see prices increasing within the whole month then maybe bull run is already coming. Though there may be corrections might happen in a sudden but i know we will still end up with bull run.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:39:34 AM

The bulls are back. Who is watching the live action with me?
The cryptocurrency market added over $20 billion in market capitalization in the last 24 hours.
This is the biggest bull run we've seen since 2017. Do you think the market will hold or this is just another artificial pump?

well if it is really happening that is a good news to all of the cryptocurrency hodlers and investors , because many will gain profits again just like in 2017. But as i can see in the coinmarketcap the value of most cryptocurrency is not that stable , there is a slight change in rise of value but not as much like in 2017 where in bitcoin suddenly skyrocket in value.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:31:01 PM

The direction Bitcoin will take this time in achieving its ATH might not be the same pattern as last year, this year BULL RUN may be achieve through a slow and steady upward movement of Bitcoin till it gets to its ATH, if this is the pattern Bitcoin intends to follow this time around, we might as well say that we are completely out of BEAR market ever since BTC climbed up to $5000, so we can  only now pray for a faster approach and not praying for the bears to leave again, I think they have already left the market and that is why BTC is on his semi bull lane preparing for the bigger BULL to come in.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:31:23 PM

The bulls are back. Who is watching the live action with me?
The cryptocurrency market added over $20 billion in market capitalization in the last 24 hours.
This is the biggest bull run we've seen since 2017. Do you think the market will hold or this is just another artificial pump?

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/WUgwRX6.png[/img]
well if it is really happening that is a good news to all of the cryptocurrency hodlers and investors , because many will gain profits again just like in 2017. But as i can see in the coinmarketcap the value of most cryptocurrency is not that stable , there is a slight change in rise of value but not as much like in 2017 where in bitcoin suddenly skyrocket in value.
That one skyrocketed because it did so speedily within 7 consecutive weeks but I don’t think this will happen in a consecutive manner, my fear now is that many investors are taking profits as the re seeing increase in the price and reinvesting when the price goes down again, thereby keeping it at a balanced stage, we really need a big whale or a big time investors to pump in so much money for us to be able to see a very speedy bull.

Otherwise, we have to be patient for bitcoin to slowly grow to its ATH with our little investments and transaction we do on it on a daily basis, whichever way, we are here and waiting patiently.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:39:40 PM

While some investors believe the bull market is back, I'm still quite not sure. I'd like to see a move above $6,500, which I imagine will be heavy resistance given that it was once strong support. As we approach the next halving, the likelihood that we are out of the bear market will increase.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:57:35 AM

Yeah, being so long in the bear market, a lot of people are quick to jump the hype with a simple upward movement. Though this isn't bad at all and i think we may see a sustained upward trend from now onwards. The problem i'm seeing is when fomo starts we see an unnatural growth the kind we had in 2017. The backlash could be worse than 2018 if that happens.
I think this has begun to enter the moment of a bull market because some good news has started to emerge so that it can provide a good influence on the price of cryptocurrency which will begin to experience price increases again.
And bitcoin has passed $5k, if a lot of positive news comes back, and halving comes next year. maybe we will experience a higher increase in the remainder of 2019. Hopefully recovering and new ATH can soon occur this year or next year
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:15:53 AM

Yes. Bull run is really heading for us. We can see positive market price at the moment. If we can see prices increasing within the whole month then maybe bull run is already coming. Though there may be corrections might happen in a sudden but i know we will still end up with bull run.
How can I make sure that bull run has really come? You have a good predict because the price met a corrections currently. Yesterday we can saw the price had been touched $5300 and more but now the price has been declining again and still has a price arround $5000. I'm not a good trader even I haven't try to trade I only buy bitcoin and leave it some time if I get profit I'll sell it quickly. I'll have the same hope with you and hopefully the price bitcoin really up and up again.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:36:08 AM

I don't think we can call this the bull run because i have seen the bull run of bitcoin  and it was way better than this lol. I think we are now preparing for a real bull run of bitcoin and the entire crypto market.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:35:19 AM

Don't limit the growth of bitcoin up to $20k.

When the bulls are back, definitely it will reach $6k first and the rest is history.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:41:09 PM

When the bulls are back, definitely it will reach $6k first and the rest is history.
Bitcoin will surpass $20k, if we look at the chart then the trend is clearly show that bitcoin has big chance to surpass it. But I think it is not in this year although there are some factors such as boerse stuttgart launches crypto trading, VanEck ETF proposal resubmitted, fidely confirm interest from institutions for it's crypto custody solution but those good news will only make bitcoin price go up slowly because many traders think that it is not enough, they need more.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:44:16 AM

There is no limit since there is no limit in demand, the only limit here is the supply but price will move depending on the demand.
Bitcoin has proven a performing asset, it has dump but recover, now poising for a new run, so it's nice if we will stay optimistic and aim for the price as high as we can.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:02:24 PM

I don't think we can call this the bull run because i have seen the bull run of bitcoin  and it was way better than this lol. I think we are now preparing for a real bull run of bitcoin and the entire crypto market.
Of course, it is not the main bull run, the main bull run does not even give chance to speculations, you will surely know one when you see it, we are just on a green market preparing its way for the main bull run, now, it’s an opportunity and chance being giving to us fully prepare for the bull run.

We might not see this bull this year if we are to be realistic because we need lots of big institutions to make this happen and right now, most of the things that would make them invest are still under development, but what we will surely take part of, is green market, we will see lots of increase in prices of BTC that will give us proof that the bull is near.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: