Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls are back, bitcoin on the way to $5k  (Read 14903 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:00:31 PM

Now what I see on the market is that the price of bitcoin has reached around $ 5,200+ and it seems that the bitcoin movement will continue to increase, and hopefully there will be no sharp decline that will occur suddenly.
because I'm bored with the low price of bitcoin reaching $ 4,000- which happened long enough, and it's time for bitcoin to show everyone and make them feel happy because of the current increase and hope that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase to reach the highest price.

Everyone also want bitcoin to hit as high as possible but sure it needs a bigger adoption here to make them price surge. But of course it needs time to take this change, some big adoption like when it is on the past sure will never get this back again because they already made their huge profit. Mean while it needs a new big whale to adopt and make changes one more time here. Like you said everyone also hope for its highest price that it can be in this years

I don't think we need a big whale anymore to get greater adoption. The whales only make the market mess, I'm sure without whales prices will last and continue to rise.
Why don't we need the pope? because bitcoin will go to the fork in the next year, therefore there will be growth from now on, whales are only a trend fishing.

See already the price of Bitcoin increased due to the price of Bitcoin went very low value in the last year, which we are seeing some huge adaptations kept increasing makes us hold the coins as long as possible until the prices start increasing again in the market. Whales are some of the factors to increase the price of Bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:48:12 PM

congratulations for those of you who bought bticoin when the price was under $5.5k because at the moment the price of bitcoin has gone up in price and can reach prices of more than $9k and has the potential to rise to more than $10k. so I suggest you keep waiting until prices can return to the end of 2017, the price can reach $20k.
they gain almost 100% from their investment now.and its still have possibility to continue on its value.holding till 2021 will be good , wait halving event and sell if after that.they no need to worry if btc price goes down cause they bought it on lowest price.
Yes we have bought some bitcoin at the lowest price in 2018 so now price has started to rise and it will keep increasing till the end of 2019, I am sure now it will be bull once again, as we know nature of crypto currency is to have bull and bearish, when the price falls, it becomes bearish and if the price increases it become bull, but both comes to give us benefit,.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀