Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What price do you think strat will be by July?
$0.50 Cents
$1-$5
$5-20
$30+

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 reasons why i think stratis will 3x by July!  (Read 102 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:18:42 AM

hi guys! i just wanted to share my opinion with you guys about why i think STRAT is a very good buy right now. hopefully somebody can agree and maybe reply with your opinion on this coin  Smiley

1.) Smart Contracts/Side Chains
Stratis allows for side chains that are non-disruptive to the main blockchain and congestion is reduced & the speed is maintained. Ethereum allows for smart contracts too, but unlike Strat, they are part of the main blockchain -not so good. Undecided
I like Stratis approach because companies can move away from the main blockchain to control risk.

2.) C# Programming Language
This is of massive benefit when it comes to companies developing their own software to gain the most benefit from a blockchain technology! Technological advancement through a army of coders using familiar programming langauges can only be a benefit with alot of potential to progress!

3.) Stratis, Partners and breeze wallet
Another thing good about Stratis is that it has teamed up with leading blockchain partners such as Changelly, Ledger and Microsoft Azure Smiley the multiple functionalities of Stratis will inevitably put it in a position to be deeply intergrated into the Microsoft space. strat is also developing the Breeze Wallet that is aimed at increasing the financial privacy of users.
stuff such as TumbleBit will be built in  Grin

With Stratis you don’t need a powerful rig to mine coins like what is needed with Bit Coin and Ethereum because strat is a ProofOfStake coin Smiley
with the price at only $1, and number 65 on the market cap, i think this coin is undervaled and can easily hit at least $3-5 in the next few weeks while we see the market slowly recovering!

BTW, feel free to tell us which coin you think is the best buy right now!  Smiley

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:04:51 AM

BTW, feel free to tell us which coin you think is the best buy right now!  Smiley
Out of all these pumping coins, one of the sleeping coins that I can see is Monero. The reaction is kinda slow for it while others are flying high.
Regardless of all the reasons and coins that everyone prefer, all of them are going to soar high when bitcoin fluctuates positively.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:18:00 AM

Stratis? I don't think so. Based on the bitcoin pumps yesterday, im pretty sure it will had a big dumps after the long pump. just see tomorrow.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:27:46 AM

Out of all these pumping coins, one of the sleeping coins that I can see is Monero. The reaction is kinda slow for it while others are flying high.
Regardless of all the reasons and coins that everyone prefer, all of them are going to soar high when bitcoin fluctuates positively.

Monero is sleeping giant good project with a awesome product its surely fly high like what happen to top altcoin in cmc.
Stratis? I don't think so. Based on the bitcoin pumps yesterday, im pretty sure it will had a big dumps after the long pump. just see tomorrow.

Some altcoins are being affected on what happen to bitcoin but still stratis is a good project I'm also hoping in the next few month this project will be boost like what happen to some altcoin before pump up of bitcoin.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:35:57 AM

Sorry but I don't have any startis in ny wallet and I did not updated about stratis but I think they still have potential maybe the possible value of the startis will become $1-$5 in the month of july but don't expect that happen. Because they more need to upgrade in thw stratis before they become potential like other coins.  Let see what price can achieve by startis if really hih or not.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:38:19 AM

Despite of the run today, stratis is still cheap, trading at over $1 and that is very low compared to the all time high.
I believe as the market will remain bullish, that wold help this project to grow higher, and could slowly recover going to its ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:42:55 AM

Monero is sleeping giant good project with a awesome product its surely fly high like what happen to top altcoin in cmc.
Yes, I consider it as a sleeping giant. Most of the privacy coins are looking good but not everyone of them.
The reaction is delayed but I'm sure there will be an aftershock for it. It's moving unlike others who have been pumping crazily.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:22:44 AM

Despite of the run today, stratis is still cheap, trading at over $1 and that is very low compared to the all time high.
I believe as the market will remain bullish, that wold help this project to grow higher, and could slowly recover going to its ATH.

i totally agree!

people always laugh at me when i made these type of threads last year, but if you look back you will see ALL my strong gut feeling threads came true!! i dont just make random threads about coins i have unless i have a good gut feeling about the price movement and project in general..
mark my words guys i think this coin is gonna be a easy 3x from today (4/3/2019 to 6-3-2019)

just watch!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:58:49 AM

i totally agree!

people always laugh at me when i made these type of threads last year, but if you look back you will see ALL my strong gut feeling threads came true!! i dont just make random threads about coins i have unless i have a good gut feeling about the price movement and project in general..
mark my words guys i think this coin is gonna be a easy 3x from today (4/3/2019 to 6-3-2019)

Already bought some stratis to anticipate the next pump but remember that will not so easy consider the fact that a lot of demand is moving towards new coins. Stratis needs something big and im waiting for that to happen.
Queen_Amber (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:07:36 AM

i totally agree!

Already bought some stratis to anticipate the next pump but remember that will not so easy consider the fact that a lot of demand is moving towards new coins. Stratis needs something big and im waiting for that to happen.

crypto always seems to prove everyone wrong, all the doubters are constantly wrong, so i dont have any doubt that this is a good buy!!

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:14:47 AM

Few coins are already delivering what stratus is all about but your statement of 'slowing recovering' will happen if bitcoin start surging in price and to my own understanding all coins and tokens will surely favour from the market surging either stratis or not I'm not saying stratis is bad ,its a very good altcoin and a must for coins investors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: