Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC now above $5k, seem like its not just a pump?  (Read 657 times)
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:06:56 PM

It took a shot on surprise and now we are in unclear waters if it will hold. Without 'big' drops it can be a new bottom for the upcoming time. It still seems bright. : )

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:25:08 PM

It took a shot on surprise and now we are in unclear waters if it will hold. Without 'big' drops it can be a new bottom for the upcoming time. It still seems bright. : )
Im hope this up trend will continue as we all need this so much. Cryptos still have hope to raise again this year. I wonder if bitcoin will surpass it on high this year. Who know the trend will continue rising again just like 2017. We all will hit a jackpot.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:31:54 PM

Maybe is not just a pump bitocin grow in short time to over 5000$ from 4100$ when i check last time and last week was also under 4000$, maybe now more people join crypto and buy bitocin now and will hold until bull run coming.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:42:31 PM

it seems that the expectations of the holders are starting to look bright BUT we don't know whether this is real bullish trend or just price manipulation, okay we all now has see the price already up. but how if suddenly it turns out next week back to the price of 4100 usd. who knows hmmm Huh
you can happy now if you are is trader or holder who use short-terms method you can sell it now or buy again, up to you.
Honest opinion, I still doubt if this is a real pump.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:44:32 PM

I read some article about that price jump it is because of a $100 million dollars buy orders for Bitcoin in several trading platforms and some professional traders are also amazed at what just happened, I don't know if it is true but it does make sense on what just happened today. The price jump of Bitcoin is unbelievable and most of the altcoins got pumped too by Bitcoin's huge movement. If Bitcoin will continue this price progress it is not surprising if it hits $6,000 to $6,500 dollars within a 24-hour span. Cheesy
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:48:30 PM

Whether it is an predicted growth or something a pumping, all has happened without any form of manipulation. This way it seems to be the right form of price increase. The price move over the falling few days will give a clear data about the market and the upcoming scenario. With the present situation I believe this form of growth will continue in a gradual manner throughout the month as a large scale growth is attained at the very first days of the month.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:02:35 PM

I read some article about that price jump it is because of a $100 million dollars buy orders for Bitcoin in several trading platforms and some professional traders are also amazed at what just happened, I don't know if it is true but it does make sense on what just happened today. The price jump of Bitcoin is unbelievable and most of the altcoins got pumped too by Bitcoin's huge movement. If Bitcoin will continue this price progress it is not surprising if it hits $6,000 to $6,500 dollars within a 24-hour span. Cheesy

$100M per BTC would be too much to really gasp, probably not. Its just a wishful thinking of the famous guys in crypto like John Mcaffee. But I would say $6500 would be easy if this rise continues to next month and maybe even $10k by the year end. Altcoin gets dragged up too that's a good thing.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

I don't know why the context of the thread is more likely pointing to speculation instead of proper Bitcoin discussion. Anyway, With the recent pump, I feel like the community is like finding an oase, I don't know if it happens in this time or in the past, or maybe I haven't experience in it. Nevertheless, it makes sense since the community had experienced a long-lasting bearish run.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:09:22 PM

You spoke too soon mate:

Bitcoin price: $4,954.81

It seems that $5k, is the next obvious barrier that we can go get over. It we still have some steam going then we could go on another push in the next couple of hours if not then it will settled around the $47++. Not bad though, as the start of the week is really good as we have seen the price just went off. It's gonna be interesting what the reason though with the sudden price increase.
I think we are now safe at $5k the price is playing at $4,9++ -$5,000 .
It would be great if this is the start of the bull market or if it isn't then let's just hope that it would stay there for long and wouldn't be dragged down.

Capaldeus

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 04:13:22 PM

on one hand, I do hope Bitcoin rises higher than ever before. on the other one, I wish it could stay low for a little longer so i could invest more hahahaha. I know it's going up eventually anyway. It sure has been interesting seeing the development ver the last days, but as others stated it is too soon to draw any conclusions.  Roll Eyes
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:17:14 PM

I got a strong feeling that we will be having a strong test in resistance when we reach the 5,200$ level a break in this level if broken will just confirm that we are really in a bull run. Remember that the last time we visited the 5,200$ level BTC instantly got down to the 4,000 and 3,000$ level. For Bitcoin this might its biggest test and the whole crypto market is depending on the next price increase for the long awaited bull run to happen.
manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:23:48 PM

In my opinion this is not an upward trend for bitcoin, so from that it remains cautious to continue bitcoin investment. even though the price has reached $ 5k to date.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:37:21 PM

In my opinion this is not an upward trend for bitcoin, so from that it remains cautious to continue bitcoin investment. even though the price has reached $ 5k to date.
As you can see, reverse is the case, many people are even buying more because of FOMO from the bigger event, which long term investors will be waiting for BTC to rise slightly above $5500 with all these promising factors we have on ground that could accompany the value of Bitcoin to reaching $12,000, those must be small investors with little cash but the big time players in this industry are waiting for the price of Bitcoin to reach its ATH before they can even plan on trying to remove it and not to talk of a bottom price here. Every investor should better wake up from their slumber into reality and not miss out because of their fear.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:53:24 PM

You spoke too soon mate:

Bitcoin price: $4,954.81

It seems that $5k, is the next obvious barrier that we can go get over. It we still have some steam going then we could go on another push in the next couple of hours if not then it will settled around the $47++. Not bad though, as the start of the week is really good as we have seen the price just went off. It's gonna be interesting what the reason though with the sudden price increase.
But we already break that barriers since bitcoin is now sitting at $5,000 level and holding now for several hours till now.i guess were on the bullish market because that more than $20 billion volume of trades only happen when bullrun is on the house

But what matters most is we seriously passed through$3,000 and $4,000 and if this continuously shows this dominan,then biull is now on progress
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:39:20 PM

I guess it is just people realizing it will not go bottom anymore.

When the price was going low to 6 thousand and change all the way from 20 thousand dollars it could drop and it did drop and that is why it went down, the more people sold the more waves it created and it continued to drop.

However, when we hit those 3400 levels lately it bounced back, people who sold tried their best but the price didn't went down, after that it was just matter of time when the price of bitcoin would go up because when it doesn't go down it stays the same but realizes it can't stay at the same place forever so starts to go back up. So, this is just short future lovers accepting defeat and moving positions to long futures and allowing bitcoin to rise once again.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:57:55 PM

Mt. Gox Trustee Warns Against Mass Sale Of Bitcoin (BTC) Fork Coins Such As Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

dont buy .....and beware of big dump of Mt. Gox  users
coingecko (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 04:54:29 AM

Mt. Gox Trustee Warns Against Mass Sale Of Bitcoin (BTC) Fork Coins Such As Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Where did you see this news?

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:16:49 AM

like I've said before. BTC prices skyrocketed as well  other altcoins that have followed the BTC trend. in my mind this is not just an ordinary pump. I believe in the next few days BTC can pass the $ 6000 barrier. this period will last for several months. this is part of the trust market participants who believe this is a positive market period.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:16:29 AM

like I've said before. BTC prices skyrocketed as well  other altcoins that have followed the BTC trend. in my mind this is not just an ordinary pump. I believe in the next few days BTC can pass the $ 6000 barrier. this period will last for several months. this is part of the trust market participants who believe this is a positive market period.

The price boomed so well in a very intimate ways, but not so alarming for now and yet started to gain a good momentum. This has now stabilized after fast rising trend occured, so therefore there's more chance for our holding to aim for a good target as price will soon bounce to limitless actions. Hopefully many traders will soon be overjoyed with btc's overwhelming performance throughout the whole year as well.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:24:30 AM

Is there any good discussion/speculation about the Gox proceedings anywhere? I read a summary on Cointelegraph but it didn't say much. A friend of mine expects the coins to be released in civil rehabilitation in a few months and thinks it'll provide a bearish catalyst for price. He might be right but it all depends on the timing and market sentiment when the coins are released.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: