Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC now above $5k, seem like its not just a pump?  (Read 651 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:37:03 AM

like I've said before. BTC prices skyrocketed as well  other altcoins that have followed the BTC trend. in my mind this is not just an ordinary pump. I believe in the next few days BTC can pass the $ 6000 barrier. this period will last for several months. this is part of the trust market participants who believe this is a positive market period.

Let see how far will bitcoin grow this time, because the more we expect the huge disappointment we conquer in this kind of scenario that may also lead to lose the trust we built from the beginning we penetrated on cryptoworld. Somehow, bitcoin's value grown stable and it is hard to declare the huge pump right now due of lack of speculations. But we have to be more optimistic and observant on what will happen the next day, let's just keep positive and trust bitcoin untill it will reach the barrier peak.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:53:49 AM

In just a short time of pumped up, I think this is a nor fluctuation of bitcoin that a common resistance that probably turns to a big correction. So, we must be careful about it, we don't know it's a trap. This sudden grown up did not have any good news that we can refer for and prove that it is now the start of a bullish trend. Due to the unpredictable market, it's too early to conclude and decide.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:00:38 AM

Bitcoin price spiked above $4,900 and fell back down to $4,700 almost immediately
But the price continuously crawled higher and higher for the past 24 hours and it is now above $5k at $5,011 according to CoinGecko.
This round of price spike has no obvious fundamental factors or news affecting it and is fairly confusing to most traders who shorted in Bitmex.
Or are we possibly missing something out?

Bitcoin price: $5,011
24h Low / 24h High: $4,180.30 / $5,037.31
24h Vol: $27,012,290,123
Market Cap: $88,306,071,582

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin

I think that the price of 5k will be a good test for bitcoin.
If we manage to see that the price is going to stabilize or move around 5k then we can say that it is not just a pump and we can welcome the bull market and start thinking for our next investment decision.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:37:59 AM

In just a short time of pumped up, I think this is a nor fluctuation of bitcoin that a common resistance that probably turns to a big correction. So, we must be careful about it, we don't know it's a trap. This sudden grown up did not have any good news that we can refer for and prove that it is now the start of a bullish trend. Due to the unpredictable market, it's too early to conclude and decide.
Indeed, its hard to conclude and we need to make sure about any movements that we will going to take, seems that this current pumped can be an artificial as there's no clear information about the rise, look deeper and try to watch for a possible whale playing around right now.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:26:10 AM

Bitcoin price spiked above $4,900 and fell back down to $4,700 almost immediately
But the price continuously crawled higher and higher for the past 24 hours and it is now above $5k at $5,011 according to CoinGecko.
This round of price spike has no obvious fundamental factors or news affecting it and is fairly confusing to most traders who shorted in Bitmex.

BTC definitely entered a new stage...
The problem you need to realise is that the market is VERY small, and a few people control a very large part of the available BTC, so, people can draw the lines they want on the charts, but when a market maker decides do go in one direction... it just goes...
They have been continuously earning money with traders that follow a few chart "gurus"... just think about it... on this last example, everyone was screaming that BTC was going down... and people shorted....

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:02:18 PM

Indeed, its hard to conclude and we need to make sure about any movements that we will going to take, seems that this current pumped can be an artificial as there's no clear information about the rise, look deeper and try to watch for a possible whale playing around right now.

It's still playing betweem 4.8k and 5k so we're pretty much moving sideways after it was "pumped" A few days ago. If we can establish a strong support above 5k then probably we can say the bulls are on their way. But this isn't their market yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:47:05 PM

It's still playing betweem 4.8k and 5k so we're pretty much moving sideways after it was "pumped" A few days ago. If we can establish a strong support above 5k then probably we can say the bulls are on their way. But this isn't their market yet.
A few days ago the information was printed on the Internet, that One Bitcoin buyer purchased a sufficiently large amount of coins and this served as a quick jerk of price increases. Logically, demand always creates supply, and therefore, if this trend continues, we will be able to see real changes in the cryptocurrency market.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:52:31 PM

Since the price stayed for how many days now, I don't think there's a trap near us but there's still a chance for it but kinda low I guess. The first time we reached $5k it went down for few hundred of bucks and then goes up and maintained in $5k+ now. So most are enjoying the show and doesn't think of it as a trap.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 06:18:33 PM

like I've said before. BTC prices skyrocketed as well  other altcoins that have followed the BTC trend. in my mind this is not just an ordinary pump. I believe in the next few days BTC can pass the $ 6000 barrier. this period will last for several months. this is part of the trust market participants who believe this is a positive market period.

Let see how far will bitcoin grow this time, because the more we expect the huge disappointment we conquer in this kind of scenario that may also lead to lose the trust we built from the beginning we penetrated on cryptoworld. Somehow, bitcoin's value grown stable and it is hard to declare the huge pump right now due of lack of speculations. But we have to be more optimistic and observant on what will happen the next day, let's just keep positive and trust bitcoin untill it will reach the barrier peak.

Well, bitcoin is increasing these days. We had a sudden pump which broke the 4200$ and after that we are moving slowly in upward direction. As long as BTC do not pump hard, the natural slow movement of BTC is better for stability.

Well, we cannot still say that we are safe and bear market is over. We have a strong resistance at 5400$ and once we cross it only then we can confirm that bear market phase is over.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:57:14 AM

A few days ago the information was printed on the Internet, that One Bitcoin buyer purchased a sufficiently large amount of coins and this served as a quick jerk of price increases. Logically, demand always creates supply, and therefore, if this trend continues, we will be able to see real changes in the cryptocurrency market.

I've read about that as well and it just goes to show how easy it is for big players to start a trend and fomo wave. People are now talking about bulls runs already  where in fact, if a single btc transaction can pump the price that quickly, the same kind of transaction can pull us back in no time.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:28:45 AM

Thats not a usual market volume and i believe that more than 20 billion dollars for 24 hours only happens whenever theres a bullrun happens,please correct me if im.wrong so above $5,000 means there's a.good thing that's happening now,and if this is the start of bullrun then what are we.waiting for?purchase now before its too.late

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:08:07 AM

Thats not a usual market volume and i believe that more than 20 billion dollars for 24 hours only happens whenever theres a bullrun happens,please correct me if im.wrong so above $5,000 means there's a.good thing that's happening now,and if this is the start of bullrun then what are we.waiting for?purchase now before its too.late
That time could be the right volume for BTC, I can give you another source from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/, you can see that today's trading volume for 24 hours is $16,979,460,040 USD, and it could maybe gone down because the total trading volume also dropped.
At one point the total trading volume for the entire market reached to over $80 billion and since BTC holds a huge dominant rate, it has at least $20 billion trading volume that time.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:00:41 PM

That time could be the right volume for BTC, I can give you another source from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/, you can see that today's trading volume for 24 hours is $16,979,460,040 USD, and it could maybe gone down because the total trading volume also dropped.
At one point the total trading volume for the entire market reached to over $80 billion and since BTC holds a huge dominant rate, it has at least $20 billion trading volume that time.

I would say that trading volume is a good indication. Although it has gone down from $20++ billion, still the volume is solid at $16 billion - $17 billion now, for me it means that more investors are coming in slowly that's why the push to $5200 now.

It almost double that volumes when the price is trading sideways. So again, I'm not saying that we are in the bull run already, don't want to jump into that conclusion, but we are slowly in the boundary of bullish cycle if we are going to look at the trading volumes now.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:20:01 PM

I hope bitcoin could raised USD 10,000 and make all of altcoin price will grow up, I have tired waiting more than two years with bitcoin still lower price, by the way hope the same with altcoin could raised up to higher price again.
The market will rise eventually, the bear market is off the clutch but that does not mean that the price of bitcoin will soar again and touch the all time high valuation in the next few months, the market will recover along with the price of bitcoin, but there will be a time when everyone starts selling the rest of the coins and entering into bitcoin when the bull rally starts.

Well, we cannot still say that we are safe and bear market is over. We have a strong resistance at 5400$ and once we cross it only then we can confirm that bear market phase is over.
We will break every resistance in the next couple of years before the bull run, earlier the resistance was around $4200 and now the next level of resistance and hopefully we have a good support at $4200, the bear market is over, but we will see a range bound trading till we see a bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: