Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:12:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Veriblock IEO finish in 10 seconds, what's your take?  (Read 647 times)
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:21:21 AM

I was able to buy a little less than zero, like most people who wanted to participate there
IEO is a temporary solution (in the form in which it's now). It needs serious modernization, otherwise hype will end quickly.
I have failed to buy a Veriblock despite fast data entry. And i was frustrated for a while. But then i found out that it was a good outcome considering a sudden listing of token and almost instant price dump.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

I was able to buy a little less than zero, like most people who wanted to participate there
IEO is a temporary solution (in the form in which it's now). It needs serious modernization, otherwise hype will end quickly.
I have failed to buy a Veriblock despite fast data entry. And i was frustrated for a while. But then i found out that it was a good outcome considering a sudden listing of token and almost instant price dump.
I've check their IEO price is $0.1 (maybe include bonus price will cheaper ?), based on cmc price currently veriblock trading price is $0.087, even if I can't participants veriblock IEO and it's finished in 10 seconds, I still able to buy VBK on exchange with cheaper price than IEO price. Smiley
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:18:08 PM

I've check their IEO price is $0.1 (maybe include bonus price will cheaper ?), based on cmc price currently veriblock trading price is $0.087, even if I can't participants veriblock IEO and it's finished in 10 seconds, I still able to buy VBK on exchange with cheaper price than IEO price. Smiley

The price was about 2.300 sat per token, correct? This would indeed mean that it's now trading below IEO price. Examples like these will try out the hype for these exchange offerings completely on its own.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:07:29 PM

IEOs  are definitely here to stay as they were ruling the market in 2019. They brought  a lot of excitement
and a bit more security for investors. They are a new model of investing and they gave a big boost to the
market. The recent bool leg up is partially due to IEOs.

akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:39:47 PM

It's very difficult to get an IEO opportunity, I'm not sure about the speed of the internet in my country.
we lose and may have to forget that opportunity.
there should be other methods that are more just so that everyone gets the same opportunity.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:43:52 PM

I think the IEO trend will end before it gain traction, just go and see all these exchanges tokens are dumping because people are now realise they are getting scammed with these IEO, most if not all of them are losing value day by day. Greed is killing these exchanges, I hope Veriblock lost more than 50% of its IEO price then people will come to their senses
I never even knew that they have started scamming too on IEO, although the intention of IEO looks pure and like you said, the greed of exchanges will kill the system faster than they can imagine, I have always told many investors that for the fact that it’s an IEO project does not mean that the project register cannot be dumped.

Many people are making noise here and there about the huge profit they see on them after few days of entering exchange, what does the exchanges expect, when the investor is not a full, they think the investor is interested in their project to stay with them for long? No.

The investors is only there for the money and would dump the coin as soon as they see one, most of these exchanges too are thieves too, they internally purchase majority of these coins and dump it even before a genuine investor would do.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:08:38 PM

I never even knew that they have started scamming too on IEO, although the intention of IEO looks pure and like you said, the greed of exchanges will kill the system faster than they can imagine, I have always told many investors that for the fact that it’s an IEO project does not mean that the project register cannot be dumped.
I see it that way, it's like a surprise money and everyone competes to get it.
then they race again to throw away the token and finally forget it. IEO is not a long-term project solution
Many people are making noise here and there about the huge profit they see on them after few days of entering exchange, what does the exchanges expect, when the investor is not a full, they think the investor is interested in their project to stay with them for long? No.
Just waiting for the time for the dump and token to disappear.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:33:40 PM

I've heard alot about this project, saw quite a few hero and legendary members with the signature.. too bad I'm too late now too take part in any of the sales or promotional offer... I'll have too wait for it too get losted
Are you talking about bounty? I did not come across a campaign like that.
Anyway, maybe IEO was over in 10 seconds, but the price is now below IEO price. delay protected you from loss.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:45:40 PM

This is a kind of attention seeking, when something gets such a high demand more users will prefer to invest once it get listed to the exchanges for trading needs. This seems to be the first initial exchange offering through bittrex, already Binance have listed few. Can participate on more such IEOs in the upcoming days as every exchange will begin the service soon.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:39:01 PM

I did not even try to participate. I guessed that there would be such a situation. Now the exchange has covered the coin without the announcement, which is very funny, as for me it spoils its reputation with similar passages. Kucoin, for example, on the contrary made a choice in favor of customers.

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:42:15 PM

This is a kind of attention seeking, when something gets such a high demand more users will prefer to invest once it get listed to the exchanges for trading needs. This seems to be the first initial exchange offering through bittrex, already Binance have listed few. Can participate on more such IEOs in the upcoming days as every exchange will begin the service soon.

It's a new trend now, everyone is gunning after Binance so they need a lot of catching up to do.

As far as Veriblock goes, it's more of a hype that's why the sale was close in 10 seconds. Probably a lot of investors are really waiting in that faithful day to get inside and buy so I'm not surprised how quick the token sale has ended.

So let's see how other exchanges are doing now, specially that this could open doors for investors to make money again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:01:59 PM

10s? you've got something wrong. I'm a participant in buying tokens of VBK and I lost it when it was only 0.5s slower than others. All tokens have been sold for less than 2 seconds.
But Veriblock's current value has decreased quite a lot because it's so easy to buy. Buyers can create tools to buy it easily.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:25:41 PM

I do not have time literally 2 seconds for 10. So it is not clear why they write that the fees were 10 seconds, there really is less than 2-3 seconds was all sold out.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:45:41 PM

I did not even try to participate. I guessed that there would be such a situation. Now the exchange has covered the coin without the announcement, which is very funny, as for me it spoils its reputation with similar passages. Kucoin, for example, on the contrary made a choice in favor of customers.

it's clear, if an error occurs then the exchange will get a bad reputation in implementing the IEO. the effect is on users and traders who are on an exchange every day. maybe they will move. to be an experience, that all IEO still have to be monitored by a really good project.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

10s? you've got something wrong. I'm a participant in buying tokens of VBK and I lost it when it was only 0.5s slower than others. All tokens have been sold for less than 2 seconds.
But Veriblock's current value has decreased quite a lot because it's so easy to buy. Buyers can create tools to buy it easily.
Oh well, regardless of how fast it was sold, the dump was incoming as investors is willing to sell it to get their money back and then some. I'm not into this whole IEO thingy, I hate ICO so I will just stick to trading myself. I'm more comfortable that trying to join this hype train.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:51:51 PM

I've heard alot about this project, saw quite a few hero and legendary members with the signature.. too bad I'm too late now too take part in any of the sales or promotional offer... I'll have too wait for it too get losted
Are you talking about bounty? I did not come across a campaign like that.
Anyway, maybe IEO was over in 10 seconds, but the price is now below IEO price. delay protected you from loss.
A Bittrex previous failure with RAID was a bad sign. So it was a lucky one delay among all my attempts to get in its next IEO sale. I haven't lost my money on Veriblock sale and this is already a good result.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 04:59:54 PM

~~~
Did the IEO really sold out to public in 10 seconds or did most of it already been bought up by internal investors and just a small portion of it actually sold to public?
~~~
Have be a little bit worry about the rate at which IEO coins are be bought. In my view, IEO coins are mostly be bought by the big investors on the exchange, for storage against the future leaving the lower investor with little of these coins. Also, exchange staff are mostly going to benefit from this initiative compare to outside investors.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:02:00 PM

Not a fan of Veriblock. In my opinion it is the most mediocre project that has done an IEO on the top 5 exchanges. But still, Bittrex provides a lot of liquidity for it, so price wise it could be a solid short/mid term investment.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:06:07 PM

~~~
Did the IEO really sold out to public in 10 seconds or did most of it already been bought up by internal investors and just a small portion of it actually sold to public?
~~~
Have be a little bit worry about the rate at which IEO coins are be bought. In my view, IEO coins are mostly be bought by the big investors on the exchange, for storage against the future leaving the lower investor with little of these coins. Also, exchange staff are mostly going to benefit from this initiative compare to outside investors.
I see that coming, who knows, if the employees are allowed to participate in this process, it's really a quick sale that happened and for those who haven't able to joined the IEO's if they still interested to support this project they can easily buy it now from bittrex and wait for the fate of this coin to show up.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

I still do not see IEO ending in seconds as a guarantee that the project will do well after the IEO. If there's no effort or improvements on the project ideas after that, there's probability it will still turn shit or the price stay stagnant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: