Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy home with bitcoin.  (Read 761 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:45:13 AM

I have few bitcoins if price going up properly I want to buy my dream home with the BTC.
HOPE FOR THE BEST...
Pray For me guys..

Hope you get what you expect. Today the price of Bitcoin is increasing quite well and many people are taking advantage of this situation by selling their Bitcoin. But remember that the possibility of price increases is possible. Try to wait some more time and see the situation, you will get a good result from investing in bitcoin. Even a lot of my friends have earned a lot of money and they can buy dream homes with income from Bitcoin.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:02:08 AM

This is a good idea! Hope you reach your dream. Everything is possible in crypto. Just believe to it.  Wink

I know, it is possible in some cities of France. In my country, this option does not exist. However, it would be really cool if somebody could buy real estate for Bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:19:30 AM

I have few bitcoins if price going up properly I want to buy my dream home with the BTC.
HOPE FOR THE BEST...
Pray For me guys..
How many bitcoins you have now? Is it only possible to buy your dreamed house once the price going up properly?
And how about this properly means? It should have an exact number of the price as proper for you does not mean proper for others.
At least tells us in which rate you will be able to buy the house with your btc.
That's correct, he should mention how many Bitcoin's does he possess because we are not farseers in here who sees the unseen lol. Cheesy If he lives in a country where the cost of living is too high the price of a house most probably is higher than a third world country has and if he is living in a third world country that only needs a little amount of money to live and survive each day, definitely, he can acquire a house with 1 bitcoin or 2 if he is not that choosy. Smiley
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:06:51 PM

HOPE FOR THE BEST...

Considering the current state of crypto market, if you are thinking of the bull run of the Bitcoin market to increase the value of the bitcoin you having then please forget about it. The price of Bitcoin is not gonna hit the $20k Mark any time soon.

Pray For me guys..

Prayers have nothing to do with the crypto market and to even think of the price of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin might drop and you might even lose huge percentage of what you are even having now..
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:21:53 AM

good dream, after I got to know BTC, I always saved BTC to buy my every need, especially to buy tertiary needs. I also have a house from BTC income. and I also have a motorbike from BTC. BTC has give me a great benefit in my life. thank you BTC. go up and go to the moon.

Save your bitcoin, probably your save will fulfill your dream if BTC hits again $20k. It is nice to hear that BTC gave you many benefits like you bought motorbike. Just keep with Bitcoin.

Choyor

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:43:41 AM

I believe that we all have dreams with Bitcoin, and it is not impossible to realize it if the price of Bitcoin rises again, and we all here have high confidence and optimism that we will reach that level.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:58:44 PM

I think we can all buy a house with bitcoin in a diligent manner in using bitcoin, so I'm sure the bitcoin users will definitely benefit and they can use it to buy their dream home.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:48:22 PM

Now we can use bitcoin to buy a house around the world, but before paying with bitcoin then third party assistance or escrow is important, I hear a lot that sites that sell homes with bitcoin are: https://bitcoin-realestate.com/
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:04:30 PM

I would not rely on just one option if I were you.

Work for a day job while waiting for that moment.
There is no sense in just waiting. Just because it went up for a couple of hundred dollars doesnt mean it will go all the way up.
A larger possibility of a dump can happen anytime.

You are not a trader also so it wont be profitable. Better get your heads straight of how much you could offer to really get that home you want.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:28:14 PM

You have to be more patient to buy your dream home if you choose an investment strategy, but it would be better if you also work harder so that your dreams are more quickly achieved.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:10:18 PM

HOPE FOR THE BEST...
Pray For me guys..
Best of luck buddy but it'll take years before bitcoin is accepted as a means of payment for goods and services besides with big names like JP Morgan having their own coin it's going to be a though one for the likes of btc and co.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:11:39 PM

This is a good idea! Hope you reach your dream. Everything is possible in crypto. Just believe to it.  Wink

I know, it is possible in some cities of France. In my country, this option does not exist. However, it would be really cool if somebody could buy real estate for Bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies.

Countries which support crypto currencies will allow the btc payment to be done for buying/selling houses and will encourage people to go digital form of currency which is easy to make payment as well and get recorded . Hope other countries will also follow soon.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:27:04 PM

HOPE FOR THE BEST...
Pray For me guys..
If you want to buy your dream house then I suggest to make your own business that can make you earn more than waiting for the value of bitcoin to rise. No one can tell us when bitcoin will rise up again just like year 2017 and don't just rely on bitcoin, if you want to buy something then do something and don't keep on waiting.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:48:41 PM

Don't rely on bitcoin for your new house just get a job and search for a better way to make passive income. Bitcoin prices and the way the market goes up and down doesn't make it that reliable to buy a dream house.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:47:51 AM

HOPE FOR THE BEST...
Pray For me guys..
Sometimes dreams come to pass and becomes a reality. All I can't tell you is that just believe and hoping, it takes just a day for the life of people to change. But Iin as much of having a few Bitcoin, get another source of income to help you buy your dream house.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:36:11 AM

How many exactly that few bitcoins you have? In our country, if you owned 4-5 bitcoins with the current market price, you can already buy house and lot. But if bitcoin goes up and will reach $8k, you only need 3 bitcoins to buy your dream house. But if i were you, i will still wait for the bitcoin to increase the value to save some of your bitcoins.

You can just wait for another one year to see bitcoin at 20K and then you can buy a house with only 1 bitcoin.  The value of bitcoin will increase day by day and if you can wait and do not spend bitcoin, it is best for you. Who knows if you waited for 2 years, you might be able to buy 3 or more houses in a single bitcoin.  Wink
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:29:36 PM

HOPE FOR THE BEST...
Pray For me guys..

I wish you luck.
You may succeed based on the amount of bitcoin you have and average price of property in your country.
In some countries houses are very cheap so it's much more easy to achieve such goal.
I remember now story about one couple from Holland who sold their home in order to buy bitcoin.
They choose to live in the vain and wait for the bitcoin to grow in value.
I will never do something like this but to buy home with bitcoin, well, this is much better idea in my opinion .)

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:24:02 PM

HOPE FOR THE BEST...
Pray For me guys..
I hope to continue to grow and I rely on it as a source of income.
How much do you have to make now?
I have won a lot in this recent rise.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:29:12 PM

How much do you have ? because if you have only 2 bitcoin you need to grow first before you will find a house the bitcoin value of it is I thinl 10 bitcoin.  Just be patient and you will earn bitcoin for sure and you will buy a house.
Dedenfahry

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:11:35 AM

Bersabar lah kawan kita tunggu aja harga bitcoin naik. Anda mempunyai banyak coin akan tetapi jika anda tidak sabar dan anda terus menjual nya sedikit demi sedikit.
Anda ga akan tercapai cita cita anda untuk mendapat kan rumah yg kau impikan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: