Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for the Admin (Admin please read)  (Read 622 times)
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:42:53 PM

In your case, it takes a not insignificant amount of time to find all the different sources you plagiarized from, take screenshots of your plagiarized whitepaper and match it to screenshots of the source material, crop and upload all these screenshots to an image hosting site, and format a post with all these screenshots linked. Suggesting that people are making Scam Accusation posts as a way of displaying their signature is utter nonsense - if I was trying to meet a posting requirement for a signature campaign, I could easily make 5 or more reasonable posts in the time it takes to make 1 scam ICO thread.

Is anyone else reading these random quotation marks as someone saying something really sarcastic and making air quotes while they do it? Makes it really hard to take anything he says seriously.

My CASE? Do I need to put "BIG LABEL" that this is not about "ME" "MY CASE" or anything. I have given a suggestion, just give your VIEWS on that IF you wish to give.

If you think it's not a good suggestion, just say it "INSTEAD OF DOING PERSONAL ATTACKS".

It's EASY to do what you said, but those type of posts "DONT" Get the attention, the posts get on those 2 mentioned sections.

What a sensible individual will do is to make use of either the search option on the forum or make use of google. This issue regarding signature blocking have been discussed numerous times to the extent both the forum and some skillful members of the community have provided us with some solutions:

Forum solution: [Guide]: How to disable signatures without using scripts
Other solution:

Yes, but is the problem IF those two sections have Signature "DISABLED" will it really "HURT" anyone? Especially when keeping the logic of those sections in front, those are purely to make the forum "BETTER", not anything else.

I don’t necessarily want more people posting there but I do want people to read those sections on a regular basis. If this is what it takes to achieve this goal then I am okay with more people posting.

Ok so you mean people "ONLY" read those sections where there is "SIGNATURE" allowed? If so then why "SERIOUS DISCUSSION" thread activity did not decreased? While there are a lot of things that goes into category of it will "WORK" or it will "NOT WORK", but with the thing I mentioned, we "ALREADY" got LIVE and LIVING example of that section, I see at no way the activity decreased there.

Ultimately, those sections are based upon making the forum "BETTER", they are not there to force people to look into.

People I believe are "SMART ENOUGH" to visit the section purely based on "QUALITY" of it instead of "FORCED" advertisements on their heads and minds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:43:54 PM

There is not very much activity in the serious discussion section and threads are often not responded to. This makes me believe not many people visit this section.
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:49:24 PM

There is not very much activity in the serious discussion section and threads are often not responded to. This makes me believe not many people visit this section.

So do you think it's because Signatures are disabled there? I personally believe because people don't have "TOPICS" that matches the requirement of the section followed by the Moderation strictness. More so, even for a moment it make "SENSE" to have ads allowed there, as the end of the day, it's a lot more beneficial.

But seriously, how do you think it "BENEFITS" anyone with Signatures allowed on 2 sections like Scam Accusation and Meta, which are in ACTUAL more "SERIOUS" issues than the "SERIOUS SECTION" itself!

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:03:51 PM

Quite a few signature campaigns are also avatar campaigns. Some of the avatar campaigns will still pay for posts made in sections/threads that don't display signatures. (Not all though.) Is the OP recommending that we also don't display avatars in meta or scam accusation either?
       Furthermore, there are  a few people who post in the scam accusation sections that use the signature space not for an ad but to direct them to links to a service they are providing or the cause that they are fighting for.
      It does not appear that there is overwhelming support for this idea, at this time. Maybe the administrators will consider when it appears both of these boards are overwhelmed with signature spam, and it becomes a nightmare to moderate.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 05:15:39 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

Look like OP want to divert attention from their project. Sometimes posting about trust system, merit abuse and now posting about signature campaign. If really you want to make better forum then first you should avoid make multiple duplicate post. Because this topic has been discussed multiple time on multiple thread.

Can I ask why lot of suggestions are coming out from you after got red tag? Where was your suggestion before you get red tag? Its seems you are only around Meta and Reputation after got red tag.

I am suspecting this account is alt of FutureICOs who have got multiple negative feedback's from DT members including me for promote scam ICO.  Because seems OP just got one merit from that user to become Jr. member.  However its just suspicion. Lets come to the point,

Do you know how much efforts need to create a scam accusation thread. How much time spending for investigation? Sometimes its take 2/3 days. I know because I made lot of scam accusation. Those time I have spent for single scam accusation, same time I could make hundred post on Bitcoin Discussion board.  I strongly believe no any signature spammer will spam on scam accusation board and meta. Whoever there they are from beginning, not just for signature spam. Yes its true sometimes few spammer coming both board like you come. So it can't be prevent like we are unable to prevent you from spamming.  

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:16:12 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 05:50:22 PM by Joseph R. Cord

Quite a few signature campaigns are also avatar campaigns. Some of the avatar campaigns will still pay for posts made in sections/threads that don't display signatures. (Not all though.) Is the OP recommending that we also don't display avatars in meta or scam accusation either?
       Furthermore, there are  a few people who post in the scam accusation sections that use the signature space not for an ad but to direct them to links to a service they are providing or the cause that they are fighting for.
      It does not appear that there is overwhelming support for this idea, at this time. Maybe the administrators will consider when it appears both of these boards are overwhelmed with signature spam, and it becomes a nightmare to moderate.

Absolutely not. I believe Avatars should be "ALLOWED" because it is OFTEN used as personal image as well plus AVATAR don't have "LINKS", which SIGNATURES have.

So my suggestion is "PURELY" for "SIGNATURES" not Avatar at all.

Yes, but how do you know those are really the LINKS to SERVICE that actually intent to help? Can't this be judge as promotion too? Also, I hardly found ANY such Signature which was "ACTUALLY" for such purpose you mentioned.

One MAJOR reason why you see "SUCH" support here about the idea is that it's created by "ME" and in more specific way, a person who has "9 (NINE)" RED TRUST.  Although, I am not saying it's 100% due to that, as there are obviously people who genuinely are "AGAINST" the idea, not me. But by large, it's to do with me presenting this.

Had this done by some "HIGH RATED" people, I bet things would have seen a "DIFFERENT" angle.

But anyhow, that's how life is.

Look like OP want to divert attention from their project. Sometimes posting about trust system, merit abuse and now posting about signature campaign. If really you want to make better forum then first you should avoid make multiple duplicate post. Because this topic has been discussed multiple time on multiple thread.

Can I ask why lot of suggestions are coming out from you after got red tag? Where was your suggestion before you get red tag? Its seems you are only around Meta and Reputation after got red tag.

I am suspecting this account is alt of FutureICOs who have got multiple negative feedback's from DT members including me for promote scam ICO.  Because seems OP just got one merit from that user to become Jr. member.  However its just suspicion. Lets come to the point,

Do you know how much efforts need to create a scam accusation thread. How much time spending for investigation? Sometimes its take 2/3 days. I know because I made lot of scam accusation. Those time I have spent for single scam accusation, same time I could make hundred post on Bitcoin Discussion board.  I strongly believe no any signature spammer will spam on scam accusation board and meta. Whoever there they are from beginning, not just for signature spam. Yes its true sometimes few spammer coming both board like you come. So it can't be prevent like we are unable to prevent you from spamming.  

Lol, I was waiting for you Smiley

Where did the "PROJECT" comes into this? There is not "SINGLE" word said about that or anything like that? The thread is SIMPLY based upon suggestion on whether the Advertisement (signatures) should be allowed on those 2 mentioned thread or not.

So what's hurting you so much? Are you worried that how will you be able to "HELP" the "COMMUNITY" if Signatures are "STOPPED"?

Lol, so now we become another account of someone else.... Right.

You talk about efforts? Do you know HOW MUCH effort it takes to create a PROJECT, as big as ours? It takes "MONTHS" if not years to create it, not DAYS. But you can't understand because you level is to do "CHEAP" things in order to get "ATTENTION".

I am repeating MYSELF, the thread is "SIMPLY" for suggestion of my IDEA.

IF you don't like it, please proceed with letting your "VIEWS" but kindly do not "CHANGE" TOPIC for sake of your OWN PURPOSE.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:16:35 PM

So do you think it's because Signatures are disabled there?

Yes, and because posts there don’t add to post counts. If you disagree, then we can agree to disagree on the topic, but in any case, you don’t have my support.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:31:31 PM

Personally I think signature advertisement isn't a odd looking thing to anyone without you. Advertising has already been a part and parcel of modern life. There was a time when it was hard to find digital billboards on streets but now its been so much popular. Every legal companies should get a proper opportunities to use their advertisement on our forum where its not spoiling forums reputation but increasing. We have to keep it on mind that if any company or project showing their interest to use their ads on our forum then its a sign that bitcointalk forum has a great value on their business. Increasing forum values is always a better option for forum users too.

You have already got the way to get decided about seeing signatures or not but if you want to make it same for everyone than its honestly unfair. Worlds most of the online sites take this as their own promotion method by showing others advertisement on their sites. Its really hard to find who are not agree with that. As a forum member I have my dream that one day worlds most famous companies and organisation will compete to put their signature or advertisements on our forum. Because its a matter of measurement how much value this forum got on their mind.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:43:18 PM

Yes, but how do you know those are really the LINKS to SERVICE that actually intent to help? Can't this be judge as promotion too? Also, I hardly found ANY such Signature which was "ACTUALLY" for such purpose you mentioned.

Well, tmfp is using the signature space just to convey a message. No links. Also, you need to read a few more of the scam accusation threads, rather than just the ones that pertain to you. You will find other examples, such as JollyGood.
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:14:26 PM

So do you think it's because Signatures are disabled there?

Yes, and because posts there don’t add to post counts. If you disagree, then we can agree to disagree on the topic, but in any case, you don’t have my support.

Like I already mentioned, there are couple more factors than just Signature. But again, don't you believe IF any place that really "NEED" to have Signature disabled is "SCAM ACCUSATION" and "META" section?

While you are absolutely "FREE" to give your opinion, it's fine if you disagree as not everyone is going to agree with everything.

Personally I think signature advertisement isn't a odd looking thing to anyone without you. Advertising has already been a part and parcel of modern life. There was a time when it was hard to find digital billboards on streets but now its been so much popular. Every legal companies should get a proper opportunities to use their advertisement on our forum where its not spoiling forums reputation but increasing. We have to keep it on mind that if any company or project showing their interest to use their ads on our forum then its a sign that bitcointalk forum has a great value on their business. Increasing forum values is always a better option for forum users too.

You have already got the way to get decided about seeing signatures or not but if you want to make it same for everyone than its honestly unfair. Worlds most of the online sites take this as their own promotion method by showing others advertisement on their sites. Its really hard to find who are not agree with that. As a forum member I have my dream that one day worlds most famous companies and organisation will compete to put their signature or advertisements on our forum. Because its a matter of measurement how much value this forum got on their mind.

That's true advertisement is part of modern life, but let's be specific. And let's focus what I have mentioned.

I believe "ADVERTISEMENT" "SIGNATURES" are precious to say the LEAST not for this forum, but overall.

So anyone will be "FOOLISH" to say that it shouldn't be "ALLOWED", but that where it's "IMPORTANT" that my suggestion is understood "CORRECTLY".

I believe those 2 sections mentioned (Scam Accusation and Meta) are sections where it's built for making the forum "BETTER", it shouldn't be "AVAILABLE" for self interest or promotion. There is NO ONE, who can "GUARANTEE" the intention of any individual but it's logical to know this way it's creating conflict of interest, if something like "EXISTS".

While I might not be using Bitcointalk for years, but I have "CLEARLY" understood that Bitcointalk and Admin mindset is "NEVER" about benefitting himself, as if that was the case then there are MULTIPLE ways available to do so. Hence, his IDEA (MY VIEW) is to make the place "WORTHY" and that is ONLY possible IF those 2 "CRITICAL SECTIONS" are used correctly instead of getting "MISUSED" for personal interest.

So just again to close it out for you, please just read my suggestion again, as it's VERY IMPORTANT that you understand I am talking about just those "2 SECTIONS" not the whole forum. But yes, if you STILL disagree, then it's fine.

Well, tmfp is using the signature space just to convey a message. No links. Also, you need to read a few more of the scam accusation threads, rather than just the ones that pertain to you. You will find other examples, such as JollyGood.

Yeah, you are right there are "SOME" but how many? I believe I can count them easily through my fingers, while the ones that I pointed are "MAJORITY", so when those 2 MENTIONED people CAN LIVE without signatures, why can't the other Sherlock Homes lovers can do the SAME?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:16:06 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

My CASE? Do I need to put "BIG LABEL" that this is not about "ME" "MY CASE" or anything. I have given a suggestion, just give your VIEWS on that IF you wish to give.

If you think it's not a good suggestion, just say it "INSTEAD OF DOING PERSONAL ATTACKS".
Ok. I have adjusted my post below to make it not at all about your case, and instead just speaking in generalities:

In your every case, it takes a not insignificant amount of time to find all the different sources you someone plagiarized from, take screenshots of your their plagiarized whitepaper and match it to screenshots of the source material, crop and upload all these screenshots to an image hosting site, and format a post with all these screenshots linked. Suggesting that people are making Scam Accusation posts as a way of displaying their signature is utter nonsense - if I was trying to meet a posting requirement for a signature campaign, I could easily make 5 or more reasonable posts in the time it takes to make 1 scam ICO thread.

It's EASY to do what you said, but those type of posts "DONT" Get the attention, the posts get on those 2 mentioned sections.
The average fake ICO Scam Accusation thread gets around 150 views. The average of the first 100 topics in Bitcoin Discussion is over 1200 views. The average of the first 100 topics in Altcoin Discussion is almost 4000 views. If someone was posting purely for attention, why would they spend 10 times as long creating a Scam Accusation thread which will get 10 times less views? Purely in terms of attention, this is less than 1% as efficient as just opening new topics in Bitcoin and Altcoin Discussion.

I'm afraid your argument holds no weight.

You talk about efforts? Do you know HOW MUCH effort it takes to create a PROJECT, as big as ours? It takes "MONTHS" if not years to create it, not DAYS. But you can't understand because you level is to do "CHEAP" things in order to get "ATTENTION".
Months or years of effort, but you can't be bothered to take a few hours to write your own whitepaper? Please. Roll Eyes
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:22:30 PM

Ok. I have adjusted my post below to make it not at all about your case, and instead just speaking in generalities:

In your every case, it takes a not insignificant amount of time to find all the different sources you someone plagiarized from, take screenshots of your their plagiarized whitepaper and match it to screenshots of the source material, crop and upload all these screenshots to an image hosting site, and format a post with all these screenshots linked. Suggesting that people are making Scam Accusation posts as a way of displaying their signature is utter nonsense - if I was trying to meet a posting requirement for a signature campaign, I could easily make 5 or more reasonable posts in the time it takes to make 1 scam ICO thread.

The average fake ICO Scam Accusation thread gets around 150 views. The average of the first 100 topics in Bitcoin Discussion is over 1200 views. The average of the first 100 topics in Altcoin Discussion is almost 4000 views. If someone was posting purely for attention, why would they spend 10 times as long creating a Scam Accusation thread which will get 10 times less views? Purely in terms of attention, this is less than 1% as efficient as just opening new topics in Bitcoin and Altcoin Discussion.

I'm afraid your argument holds no weight.

Months or years of effort, but you can't be bothered to take a few hours to write your own whitepaper? Please. Roll Eyes

Your calculation is fine but did you consider the "ACTIVITY"? On those sections, you are unlikely to see your thread getting the type of attention you get. But anyway, it's your opinion if you disagree then like I said it's fine, everyone have their own views.

Again, we DONT want to talk about something, the thread is "NOT" created for. But still just answering. The whitepaper got no issues, the only issue is that there were no "REFERENCE" given of the sources we used. And we were ready to talk about that but OP was not interested. But again this is not the topic.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

But anyway, it's your opinion if you disagree then like I said it's fine, everyone have their own views.
Those figures are not an opinion, they are a fact. On average, threads on Bitcoin Discussion and Altcoin Discussion get 10-30x more view than a scam ICO accusation thread.

The whitepaper got no issues, the only issue is that there were no "REFERENCE" given of the sources we used.
Copying text without providing a reference is pretty much the definition of plagiarism. Despite you trying to play it off as not being an issue, plagiarism is dishonest, untrustworthy, and potentially illegal, especially when you are doing it for your own financial gain.

But again this is not the topic.
I'm only replying to something you brought up.
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:54:42 PM

But anyway, it's your opinion if you disagree then like I said it's fine, everyone have their own views.
Those figures are not an opinion, they are a fact. On average, threads on Bitcoin Discussion and Altcoin Discussion get 10-30x more view than a scam ICO accusation thread.

The whitepaper got no issues, the only issue is that there were no "REFERENCE" given of the sources we used.
Copying text without providing a reference is pretty much the definition of plagiarism. Despite you trying to play it off as not being an issue, plagiarism is dishonest, untrustworthy, and potentially illegal, especially when you are doing it for your own financial gain.

But again this is not the topic.
I'm only replying to something you brought up.

There is really no disagreement what you said, it's fine.

The thing that is not understood is that we "AGREED" about the part but the problem was that there was no confirmation IF that was the issue.

Again this is not the TOPIC. I simply asked the question IF signatures should be "ALLOWED" or "NOT". So if you agree fine if not then also fine.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

There are boards and threads that signatures are hidden, like on serious discussion board and its sub-board, also in Wall Observer. Now if you don't want to see any signature you can disable it on your profile -> Look and Layout Preferences then check the Don't show users' signatures..
Note that it will disable all signature on bitcointalk, only on your part.

You are right, so why not apply it on some more sections?

Obviously it's not about me not wanting to see Signature, It's about stopping people from using those "IMPORTANT" boards from getting "USED" for personal purposes. I am sure it won't HELP Bitcointalk getting better by letting people do promotion on sections which is created to make things better.

So don't you agree on that part?

In our body we have many organs, and we don't cut it out when we get an issue with an organ, as an example headache. Instead, we try to figure out a solution - in this case a pain killer med.

Now in your case, you are having a problem with ads to the boards you mentioned, maybe some more are also having the same problem. So what's the solution? The solution is what bL4nkcode said.

But the majority is not having problem imo, if the majority of the members having the same problem then Theymos would have disabled ads in those boards a long time ago.

Now lock this thread and go to your profile to set your ad preferences.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:13:00 PM
Merited by morvillz7z (1)

Let see what others feel about this suggestion?
I checked scam thread and I can see that there are too many bestmixer's signature participants in it. I blame DarkStar_ for not sending mass message to chipmixer's signature participants to kick bestmixer out of that thread.

My suggestion is to implement new system, if number of bestmixer's signatures in one thread is higher than chipmixer's signatures, every chipmixer's signature participant should receive message with link to that thread and warning, something like "if you don't post in this thread you will be banned". We can also run ICO for bitcointalk automated message system to make things easier. There you go, problem solved, there is no need to make restrictions.
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:19:34 PM

There are boards and threads that signatures are hidden, like on serious discussion board and its sub-board, also in Wall Observer. Now if you don't want to see any signature you can disable it on your profile -> Look and Layout Preferences then check the Don't show users' signatures..
Note that it will disable all signature on bitcointalk, only on your part.

You are right, so why not apply it on some more sections?

Obviously it's not about me not wanting to see Signature, It's about stopping people from using those "IMPORTANT" boards from getting "USED" for personal purposes. I am sure it won't HELP Bitcointalk getting better by letting people do promotion on sections which is created to make things better.

So don't you agree on that part?

In our body we have many organs, and we don't cut it out when we get an issue with an organ, as an example headache. Instead, we try to figure out a solution - in this case a pain killer med.

Now in your case, you are having a problem with ads to the boards you mentioned, maybe some more are also having the same problem. So what's the solution? The solution is what bL4nkcode said.

But the majority is not having problem imo, if the majority of the members having the same problem then Theymos would have disabled ads in those boards a long time ago.

Now lock this thread and go to your profile to set your ad preferences.

Actually, I am not having problem. I am just suggesting this. Like I have said it before, IF you disagree with me on this it's obviously fine. But I just wanted to hear your view. It's completely fine with what you said. Anyone is capable of ignoring ads themselves, but my view is just simple if section like "SERIOUS DISCUSSION" can be done that way then those 2 mentioned sections are much more sensitive, but again if you disagree, it's fine.

I checked scam thread and I can see that there are too many bestmixer's signature participants in it. I blame DarkStar_ for not sending mass message to chipmixer's signature participants to kick bestmixer out of that thread.

My suggestion is to implement new system, if number of bestmixer's signatures in one thread is higher than chipmixer's signatures, every chipmixer's signature participant should receive message with link to that thread and warning, something like "if you don't post in this thread you will be banned". We can also run ICO for bitcointalk automated message system to make things easier. There you go, problem solved, there is no need to make restrictions.

Lol  Grin
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:08:57 PM

Would have been a good April Fools joke  Cheesy

taking a break - expect delayed responses
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:56:35 AM

Right now, people are "PROMOTING" by creating scenes on such sections by keeping their signatures and acting all good.

Here are some Examples - (NOTE) - I have removed the text, as I simply wanted to show the Signature, all these are in "SCAM ACCUSATION" and "META" section.

Do you know that you can report all offtopic post by using "Report to moderator" button.
People are able to create the scene there because  some users in forum are still promoting scam.

Ps: Did you like to create one more topic for admin , requesting to show the trust on all boards and to the guest users also?

I am alive
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6382

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:12:39 AM

My suggestion is to have some system which "DISABLE" Signature on important sections like "META", "SCAM ACCUSATION" and some others anyone got in mind.

but sir! how are you going to promote  plagiarized "Maya shitcoin " then ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████