Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sec  (Read 204 times)
antisocial77 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:43:50 PM

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-framework-investment-contract-analysis-digital-assets

This is huge for ico's.
Im expecting more Good news, means bull is coming

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:53:45 PM

I think the finhub strategy of collaborating with the Sec staff will be a good synergy. If will start seeing such collaboration more, then we should expect bull all the way.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:06:13 PM

I don't really see what's positive in the blog post/statement released by the SEC but I do think that having one more institution reviewing the state of FinTech and innovation cryptos offer in the global markets is a good thing, knowing that the ideas and the rejections are not contained in just a single container anymore. Also, upon reading the article, it seems that the framework would be favoring consumers rather than services and businesses, which I think is a pretty good thing considering that the consumers are the ones who are driving the adoption forward, with services being the vehicles that will help us through. Anyways, I just hope that something good comes out of this collaboration and not just another regulatory shit show that further halts the development of crypto.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:00:55 PM

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-framework-investment-contract-analysis-digital-assets

This is huge for ico's.

I was looking for the reason why bitcoin price started bump. Now this collaboration give symptoms that we can expect more growth in the marketplace.
We love to invest on bitcoin now. Let's join hands for the growth and make more investment on multiple top cryptos for having good crypto marketplace.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:41:38 PM

Well this is good since the framework will lessen the confusion of those who are planning to run a crowdsale. It helps them to be compliant with the regulations but I'm still not sure how this will give a big boost to ICOs. Maybe more will launch their own without the fear of SEC coming after them?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:31:33 PM

This is huge for ico's.

I was looking for the reason why bitcoin price started bump. Now this collaboration give symptoms that we can expect more growth in the marketplace.
We love to invest on bitcoin now. Let's join hands for the growth and make more investment on multiple top cryptos for having good crypto marketplace.
It is easy to find reason after the increase. You can find reason for any movement at any moment. So what I am saying is, do not look for the cause, appreciate the moment.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:39:35 PM

Really? Why? I mean, sec will make a framework and ICO would need to follow their rules? Token and ICO would be considered digital assets automatically?

It appears that only ICo and tokens that will be launch in the future would be able to use those rules.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:40:31 PM

This is huge for ico's.

Considering what is presently happening around cryptocurrency, all things seem to be working together for good towards the actualization of the bullish market.
More news that will enhance this process will begin to come in with time.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:34:19 AM

This is huge for ico's.

It is easy to find reason after the increase. You can find reason for any movement at any moment. So what I am saying is, do not look for the cause, appreciate the moment.
you are right.. now bullrun come first then many good news coming and make all trader follow the bull, its good for market condition
antisocial77 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 06:56:50 AM

We all know that news follows the trend.TA made its move, now its time for postive speculstions.if bitcoin stays here for a while (above 4800)good news will continue and it will proof of bull market.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:32:06 PM

Wow, so this will make the ICO market lively again. They will consider that tokens will be classified as securities, they are eyeing on it and future development will be applied to most upcoming projects and tokens that will do crowdfunding in the future.

It appears that only ICo and tokens that will be launch in the future would be able to use those rules.
I guess so that new projects will be the only coverage of these rules.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:56:48 PM

This is good in general because it legitimises the crypto industry. Good coins that follow the rules such as NEO and TEZOS that are built around compliance will certainly do well under these new rules

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:35:06 PM

well,
interesting. so that mean indirectly they can take action into the legal realm if the project is a scam
and also the most important,the enthusiasm of people will increase.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
siwakotisaurav

Activity: 577
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:23:22 PM

All these speculations around SEC are completely against crypto fundamentals. Who the fuck cares what these bureaucrats want
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:20:45 AM

the holders have been waiting for a decision from the SEC for too long, but in the last few days there has been a fresh breeze, I hope this doesn't disappoint anymore and I don't think too much for this

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:36:39 AM

considering the fact that ICOs want lack of regulations and the easiest way to raise the most amount of funds without anybody asking any questions of them having any obligations, this news and anything like it is terrible for them because it prevents them from scamming people and that is all they wanted to do.
as a result news like this can mean the death of ICOs!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: