Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NPXS] pundi x moon or doom ?  (Read 1654 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 01:56:14 PM

Pundi x has a good potential to hit the targeted prices but the bear market is the biggest problem for NPXS as well as other altcoins. To the moon is not possible under these market conditions but there will be more opportunities in the near future.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:19:20 PM

Pundi x has a good potential to hit the targeted prices but the bear market is the biggest problem for NPXS as well as other altcoins. To the moon is not possible under these market conditions but there will be more opportunities in the near future.
I still believe pundi x will recover as much as the marketing improves as well the current market moves, this coin has lots of use and benefits in the user, I will hold some till it fully recover from the crypto winter.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:00:11 PM

PundiX is a product-based project, and sales of PundiX products continue to improve, this certainly makes PundiX's value skyrocket someday.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:15:54 PM

I still believe pundi x will recover as much as the marketing improves as well the current market moves, this coin has lots of use and benefits in the user, I will hold some till it fully recover from the crypto winter.
It seems to me that there is no need to pay attention to all the negative remarks about this company and, all the more so, not to provoke users of cryptocurrency to inappropriate actions that can harm one project.  Today, the cryptocurrency market is not in very good condition and therefore any projects have certain problems with their development.  It may be mentioned ofac that when the cryptocurrency market began to fall in 2018, the pundi X rule was quite an effective bounty company and about the company, and showed fairly good results.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:20:25 PM

https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/1122835309010358274
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:31:05 PM

It seems to me that there is no need to pay attention to all the negative remarks about this company and, all the more so, not to provoke users of cryptocurrency to inappropriate actions that can harm one project.  Today, the cryptocurrency market is not in very good condition and therefore any projects have certain problems with their development.  It may be mentioned ofac that when the cryptocurrency market began to fall in 2018, the pundi X rule was quite an effective bounty company and about the company, and showed fairly good results.
what they say about this company is already a good achievement and a definite result of the team.  The team was able to surprise users of cryptocurrency and attract attention to themselves, and this indicates the actual relevance of the project in society.  Of course, the market today does not give chances for good development even to promising projects. But over time, I think the situation should radically change.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:13:34 PM

PundiX Crypto coins the idea of the project in the crunchy money market that takes place in the rare crypto. Even though it seems that the market is not valued too much for its dynamics at this time, I believe it will come to better places in the following stages.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:31:29 PM

I follow the PundiX team closely in social media environments, and they are making a very serious and stable effort. The 10 crypto money that will be available in the next 5 years is probably a crypto money that will continue to exist.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:29:13 PM

[...]what they say about this company is already a good achievement and a definite result of the team.  The team was able to surprise users of cryptocurrency and attract attention to themselves, and this indicates the actual relevance of the project in society.  Of course, the market today does not give chances for good development even to promising projects. But over time, I think the situation should radically change.
If all crypto projects work honestly, market conditions will improve. If everyone complains about bad market conditions, it will not improve the situation. Pundi-x is doing something. Not everyone supports this team. But I am glad that the project is alive. What they will achieve, time will tell.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:59:59 AM

Pundi X is a very good coin which has it's own blockchain and you know the bull market will decide it's value at the long run. As, the Litecoin evolved after a long time of trading in this way Pundi X also is a highest traded coin in the exchange. So, this coin can be a good bet for the next year.
If we will see at least 10000 ATMs or POS terminals that will allow vendors to sell their goods on BTC or another crypto. It will go the moon even on the bear market Overwise all this posts about promising coin looks like usual shilling of people who stacked in this coin) Sorry if made somebody angry with this post. This is just my IMHO. 

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:21:31 PM

Pundi X is a very good coin which has it's own blockchain and you know the bull market will decide it's value at the long run. As, the Litecoin evolved after a long time of trading in this way Pundi X also is a highest traded coin in the exchange. So, this coin can be a good bet for the next year.
If we will see at least 10000 ATMs or POS terminals that will allow vendors to sell their goods on BTC or another crypto. It will go the moon even on the bear market Overwise all this posts about promising coin looks like usual shilling of people who stacked in this coin) Sorry if made somebody angry with this post. This is just my IMHO. 
It's the goal of the project right?
But can they deliver that in just a short period of time? of course not, they have a time line to follow, and we investors should
continue monitoring it and we have to wait until the goal is reach, which.... I think it's not easy and will take longer time.
What we should do really is to relax and hold.

STUDENTCOIN