Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon musk had dogecoin pumping for a while  (Read 394 times)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:31:51 PM

LOL Elon Musk having Doge. Tell me what you have! We should earn for ourselves who is going to help you Elon or Doge CEO. No one right then how can create this thread and discussing about it buddy.
Believe it is no use for you.
Then your wish to continue it and get more suggestions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:11:26 PM

What is actually wrong with this guy, I don't think he has a direction of what he actually wants to do, because the last time I heard this guy give a message, he was talking about creating another project. I don't know why this guys that have influence in the crypto space always do what they like because they have made name in the crypto space and manipulate the market as much as they want to suit their own purpose instead of the purpose of the people they follow.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:35:38 AM

When i got bored, i watch some series and maybe go for walking.

And it seems when a multi-millionaire do when he got bored he pumps some coin.
Lol, which is not a bad thing for those that can catch the pump and use it to their own advantage, I see no reason why people who doesn’t have any  business or investment in a particular coin just carry some bad news about it, if he decide to pump a coin, is it not for the benefits of this who already invested in it, like we all are holding bitcoin, if we see any one that would pump the price of BTC further, is it not going to be a thing of happiness for us ?

So we should please allow doge investors enjoy their own moment. We have to focus more on the coin we are holding and see how we can help it appreciate more too.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:01:27 AM

LOL Elon Musk having Doge. Tell me what you have! We should earn for ourselves who is going to help you Elon or Doge CEO. No one right then how can create this thread and discussing about it buddy.
Believe it is no use for you.
Then your wish to continue it and get more suggestions.
I think when ELon Musk can become CEO of Doge it might give a good development, like what happened some time ago I heard that in the very near future Doge could be registered at the Huobi exchange and I think that was very surprising because there was a very good development from doge.
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:02:54 PM

As a result of the survey conducted in Dogecoin, DogeCoin experienced a virtual upswing with the majority of the participants wanting to see Elon Musk as the CEO and then updating the Elon Musk's twitter profile. Although this situation is temporary, those who make the opportunity to earn money.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:16:56 PM

He should have bought a shed load of dogecoin before he made that tweet, this is what john mcafee would have done, then cashed out after the pump. Seems Elon is too honourable to do that kind of thing, but if tesla fails he can consider it a new way to make billions

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:14:39 PM

You may remember that this coin was created for fun. In this context, this incident does not look surprising. Surprisingly, but it turnovers real money.

ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:40:47 PM

I dont know, these status its only for April Mop or what. But went i see that, its really funny i dont know why he using Dogecoin for his supporter into cryptocurrency well if bitcoin name on thats i think we got a good pump from his status.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:50:37 AM

yes, the news was old maybe so April Fools.

but I guess only a joke well if it's really the former, why not appear just so that the community knows. even considering the great importance that I never presume it will bring profit for doge community especially holder. ok, no doubt that Elon Musk also has a bitcoin ”Cryptocurrency is my safe word” of course, I think my assumption is like the words of hes into social media

As same also teh CEO -Twitter Jack dorsey ”I only have Bitcoin” even more contribute on the lightning network.

so we can conclude, bitcoin and altcoin other as well technology blockchain will be adoption developer or by famous individuals at moment, we'll see in the future.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:07:50 AM

You may remember that this coin was created for fun. In this context, this incident does not look surprising. Surprisingly, but it turnovers real money.
This thing make me aware that dogecoin has a power and there are many people who likes this coin. In other hand, the transaction system that has by doge is really hard to track unless with the other coins that can track easly if there are a people who want to know the transaction for. This will make dogecoin can be use as anynomous transaction without you use some service such as bitcoin that use mixing service to keep anonimity for its users.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:26:24 PM

After the few days pump is still going to stagnate thats for sure That coin have little to no value man and for it to grow to any significance its going to require a very lot of hardwork and cutting its limitless values

AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:44:12 PM

After the few days pump is still going to stagnate thats for sure That coin have little to no value man and for it to grow to any significance its going to require a very lot of hardwork and cutting its limitless values
Dogecoin assets are truly unique, maybe the characters of dogecoin are not owned by many other coins. where prices look stable, some pumps occur and decreases also occur. but doge will be beneficial when we conduct inter-exchange transactions with dogecoin, because transaction costs are fairly cheap compared to other assets.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:12:53 AM

Dogecoin may have been created as a joke but it is one of the oldest and popular coins. It is listed on most crypto exchanges too.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:30:14 AM

Dogecoin may have been created as a joke but it is one of the oldest and popular coins. It is listed on most crypto exchanges too.
even I think dogecoin also popular asset ever. Community market of dogecoin is also great, we can see that the doge is the crypto community has quite large. the fact is there are still many people who have and believe with dogecoin.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:10:32 PM

Well i also have some Dogecoin and i like the speed of confirmation and maybe in future will value much more, but is really hard to have so high value with this supply.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:25:07 PM

Well i also have some Dogecoin and i like the speed of confirmation and maybe in future will value much more, but is really hard to have so high value with this supply.
Of course, one can speak differently about this fact in the cryptocurrency market, but I want to draw attention to the fact that Ilon Mask really works not only on cryptocurrency but also on other Thrushes at warring projects.  Of course, somewhere he has setbacks, But mostly these are advanced technologies in which he achieves success.  Based on this, I believe that any of its actions for the benefit of the cryptocurrency project will bring only positive changes.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:13:50 PM

Of course, one can speak differently about this fact in the cryptocurrency market, but I want to draw attention to the fact that Ilon Mask really works not only on cryptocurrency but also on other Thrushes at warring projects.  Of course, somewhere he has setbacks, But mostly these are advanced technologies in which he achieves success.  Based on this, I believe that any of its actions for the benefit of the cryptocurrency project will bring only positive changes.
It seems to me that it will not be otherwise.  Today, in the cryptocurrency market, any speculative actions manipulate the prices of certain projects and thereby determine the entire cryptocurrency market.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:46:28 AM

It was fun to watch Dogecoin grow because of April Fool's joke. In fact, this case showed what impact on cryptocurrency have positive or negative news in the media.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:42:48 PM

It was fun to watch Dogecoin grow because of April Fool's joke. In fact, this case showed what impact on cryptocurrency have positive or negative news in the media.
The information field has always greatly influenced the cryptocurrency market.  And users of cryptocurrency inadequately began to act, if they read some negative information.  And also, with the help of information, there is growing excitement around certain projects, which artificially increases the price of them.  In this case, the same situation.  But as for the information on the support of Ilon Musk coin dogcoin, then you need to hear his personal statement.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:10:15 PM

The information field has always greatly influenced the cryptocurrency market.  And users of cryptocurrency inadequately began to act, if they read some negative information.  And also, with the help of information, there is growing excitement around certain projects, which artificially increases the price of them.  In this case, the same situation.  But as for the information on the support of Ilon Musk coin dogcoin, then you need to hear his personal statement.
If this person makes a statement on YouTube, then this information will be taken very seriously.  But online you can read a lot of information about how popular people make any statements.  But we can not judge their authenticity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: