Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist «5Ksana»  (Read 469 times)
BARADED (OP)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 05:28:49 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 11:51:36 AM by BARADED
Merited by bones261 (2), minerjones (1), krogothmanhattan (1)

[AUCTION] The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist «5Ksana»

The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist 5Ksana

Artist: 5Ksana ( INSTAGRAM @5ksana_handmade )

https://www.instagram.com/5ksana_handmade/

Condition: MINT
100% HandMade

I'm pleased to present to you my painting "Bitcoin", depicting a typical digital representation of the currency, but with a special twist!

One of the hallmarks of my work is taking objects from the digital realm and illustrating them using interesting and natural material like wine cork.

There is a real satisfaction and joy one gets seeing the ethereal entities we see onscreen everyday turned into real objects like paintings.

Bitcoin and such currencies offer independence from the monopolistic pyramid scheme of tyranny and should be embraced by freedom loving people everywhere.

The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist 5Ksana are the perfect gift for that "hard to buy for" friend. They make great wedding, anniversary, hostess, or anytime presents. Use this to pin up your "to do" list, or just simply enjoy it as a decoration.
But most of all the picture is intended for private collectors who love cryptocurrency and freedom!

Made from real upcycled wine corks, no synthetic corks are used.

All genuine corks sourced from wineries, vineyards, and wine bars, with the natural shades of bordeaux, merlot, and pinot noir.

A hanger CAN BE attached to the back of each for wall mounting.

The picture is unique and the only one in the world.

Only handmade!

Size: 11.2" x 11.2" inches - 30 x 30 cm
Materials: recycled wine corks, glue, acrylic sealant.

Shipping fees for this product Europe (EMS): 0,0049 BTC  Payment Methods Bitcoin
Shipping fees for this product USA (EMS): 0,0057 BTC  Payment Methods  Bitcoin

Delivery time: 7– 10 business days. This information is only valid for shipping to Europe. Shipping times to other countries may vary. ( USA : 11-13 business days).

BUY

Starting Bid:       0.07 BTC BTC
Bid Increments:    0.002 BTC  BTC
Auction Ends:      April 13th 2019, 12:00 PST

SNIPE: Any bid made on any set in last 10 minutes will extend the auction 10 minutes beyond end time OR last bid until no new bids are made.

If you can not send a direct message here, please use the email address 5ksana.handmade@gmail.com

«Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine or Bitcoin» – 5Ksana[/size]

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetious

Activity: 1940
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:40:38 PM

0 BTC  Grin
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 06:14:51 AM

0 BTC  Grin

«And maybe, - the first woman has started talking, - soul of the person lives in his hands? Because all, what we do in peace, we do hands». (c) Ray Bradbury "Embroidery".

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 03:59:09 PM

0 BTC  Grin

I'm not funny (((

A talented seamstress makes $15-$20 an hour in the US, and my prices reflect that. A similar employee at a factory in China would make pennies.
I can’t compete with sweatshop prices, and I don’t want to.

People expecting big-box prices for handmade goods. And the sad truth is, most of the time those handmade goods are underpriced just to compete with this mindset. These customers don’t see the hours of design, standing in the fabric store deciding between fabrics, emails back and forth if someone wants a custom piece, and the hours of learning and refining the craft. It’s said that it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert on something. Since that first sewing class through today, I have accrued much more than 10,000 hours of sewing. When you buy handmade, you’re not just buying a dress or a purse. You’re buying the entire handmade experience. The next time you’re considering buying a handmade item, remember there’s a woman sitting behind a sewing machine in her basement, surrounded by mountains of fabric and years of experience, putting a piece of her soul into that item, hoping that you will get as much joy from the finished product as she gets from making it, and maybe she can pay some bills too.

tweetious

Activity: 1940
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:05:44 AM

0 BTC  Grin

I'm not funny (((

A talented seamstress makes $15-$20 an hour in the US, and my prices reflect that. A similar employee at a factory in China would make pennies.

People expecting big-box prices for handmade goods. And the sad truth is, most of the time those handmade goods are underpriced just to compete with this mindset. These customers don’t see the hours of design, standing in the fabric store deciding between fabrics, emails back and forth if someone wants a custom piece, and the hours of learning and refining the craft. It’s said that it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert on something. Since that first sewing class through today, I have accrued much more than 10,000 hours of sewing. When you buy handmade, you’re not just buying a dress or a purse. You’re buying the entire handmade experience. The next time you’re considering buying a handmade item, remember there’s a woman sitting behind a sewing machine in her basement, surrounded by mountains of fabric and years of experience, putting a piece of her soul into that item, hoping that you will get as much joy from the finished product as she gets from making it, and maybe she can pay some bills too.

I didn't make any fun of you, and I totally respect the handmade work and the hours that you put creating this piece. I just placed a smile emoticon next to my bidding amount (my intention was not to harm you in any way). Apologies for the misunderstanding
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 06:27:43 AM

0 BTC  Grin

I'm not funny (((

I didn't make any fun of you, and I totally respect the handmade work and the hours that you put creating this piece. I just placed a smile emoticon next to my bidding amount (my intention was not to harm you in any way). Apologies for the misunderstanding

Thank you!  Wink

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 07:00:04 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 01:43:36 PM by BARADED

I'm working)

Part 1

https://i.imgur.com/JRYwaWo.gifv

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 07:05:50 AM

Part 2

https://i.imgur.com/1vn7eT4.gifv

Rickeo

Activity: 99
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:36:54 AM

guess I'll get the ball rollin' then btc to gbp

0.0038 BTC from me
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:21:39 AM

Auction Ends:      April 13th 2019, 12:00 PST

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:22:57 AM

1 day!

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:59:05 AM

1 hour!

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:47:21 AM

The betting is over!

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:34:34 PM

If you like my products! You can help me financially to create new products.

Donation To Address BTC 13qy8Vg4hk4To7bDXRiS7GUgXB2sNkNmdw

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: