Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:04:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA vs ADA - Which has a better future/potential?  (Read 128 times)
klenx (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:53:43 PM

Hiya!

It's been a while since I touched crypto, "hodling" what I have. I now have a bit of money I'd like to put in and it came down to Iota or ada but I'm not sure which one is looking better? I've lurked around their respective reddits to get a feel but the posts are usually either "mooooon!" or trolls/fud.

I imagine the posts here may not be all that different? lol but anyone have a good idea of which of the two may have a better future? I don't really have a lot to invest in both so was hoping some light could be shed or at least I could pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 05:59:39 PM

both of these coins are actually good, but if I have to choose I am more interested in ADA. this is not a fixed future or potential, because I believe every coin has its own future and potential. we can't compare it now, because no one knows what will happen later. I thought about what happened today and yesterday. and I see THERE is better than IOTA.
klenx (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:13:49 PM

both of these coins are actually good, but if I have to choose I am more interested in ADA. this is not a fixed future or potential, because I believe every coin has its own future and potential. we can't compare it now, because no one knows what will happen later. I thought about what happened today and yesterday. and I see THERE is better than IOTA.

Thanks for the response! I totally understand we don't know what the future holds of course. I'm actually asking based on the tech, devs, and community behind it. Based on those factors and whatever other current factors, which shows more potential? Or another question would be why do you prefer ADA over IOTA? Is it based on the movement yesterday and today or is there something else?

Thanks again

EDIT: I basically looked through both and get a basic understanding of what they're trying to do but honestly all the technical stuff goes over my head sadly =(
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:58:18 AM

both of them suffer from similar issues more or less. for starters there is a gigantic amount of supply available for each coin! Cardano has 25 billion while IOTA has 2 billion Mega Iota which is 2000000 billion IOTA and it also has a premine which is another negative sign about it.

both of them are decent projects in my opinion but investment-wise when price is involved coins like this don't seem to have any kind of good potential based on the history.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:24:04 PM

I have heard about both coins and I think both of them have great potentials and will have a very good future, though I cannot give 100% assured on this because I myself haven't done a good research on the project to see whether what I was told is actually truth or not, this is why I will say it is good you make your own research on the project before investing in it because I don't want someone blaming me if a project fails because I advice he/she to make purchase of the coin in the beginning.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:00:38 PM

Although both projects have different and assertive technologies in their respective fields, I think that the ADA project is always one step ahead. Although I do not trust the IOTA project in particular, it is necessary to think that it is technologically good and that it creates wide usage areas for itself. The situation is that although the two technologies are not comparable in terms of quality, I think ADA will be many people's choice. If I have to comment on my personal preference and the party I would like to personally choose, I will definitely prefer the ADA project.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 02:32:21 PM

I think you know that both of them has a batter future. But Personally like Cardano (ADA) most. I believe this coin has  great future.   

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:36:58 PM

Hiya!

It's been a while since I touched crypto, "hodling" what I have. I now have a bit of money I'd like to put in and it came down to Iota or ada but I'm not sure which one is looking better? I've lurked around their respective reddits to get a feel but the posts are usually either "mooooon!" or trolls/fud.

I imagine the posts here may not be all that different? lol but anyone have a good idea of which of the two may have a better future? I don't really have a lot to invest in both so was hoping some light could be shed or at least I could pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!
I will vote for ADA and i was seeing it from the utility usage of token. IOTA can be used only to create an instant payment system because basically that's not a blockchain tech but IOTA used DAG tech. ADA is much better for me personally.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:25:41 PM

Oops, forget about IOTA & ADA. Just go for Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash they are more profitable when the crypto market get bullish.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:19:55 PM

Both ADA and IOTA are excellent investments. I don't see one gaining any more over the the other. ADA has a future with financial companies, and IOTA has many partnerships with all other types of companies. Go 50/50 on these two

klenx (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:26:51 PM

thank you for all the responses!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: