Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash jumps up!!  (Read 632 times)
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:42:10 AM

BCH indeed jumped and followed the movement of bitcoin, and dropped back. We can see market movements well and this is optimistic for crypto lovers. And now there is a decline and is still at the level of $ 300, so quickly the whales collect and quickly throw it away so that profits are quickly obtained.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:21:32 AM

What you see with the price of Bitcoin Cash, you will definitely think something extraordinary has happened. Namely the price rose very quickly $ 324. What is the underlying cause? Share your opinion in this event. Thanks for you all.
it will increase because there's a sudden bump on bitcoin especially on other altcoin so it's normal .But dont expect more increase with it because it's not showing potential like others coin which very risky . If you look the pattern it seems had different direction despite of the green in the market.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:59:01 AM

Not a Bitcoin cash fans there
Sorry to say but i am kinda skeptical towards the future of Bitcoin cash
The current Bitcoin cash is not the original bcc and it was a hforked abc, sv coin

Never a fan of BCH, i mean Bitcoin is already good but perhaps the scaling need to improve tho
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:06:33 AM

Not a Bitcoin cash fans there , Sorry to say but i am kinda skeptical towards the future of Bitcoin cash

why whats your reason of being skeptical? its steer clear that bch is doing a good job  . i have no complaints for bch as of now  . all is well .

The current Bitcoin cash is not the original bcc and it was a hforked abc, sv coin

huh ? bitcoin cash is not the original because it was forked by a bitcoin  . while i dont know about hforked abc, sv coin . they say it was the new name of bch but i still see bch ( bitcoin cash on my crypto wallet )

Never a fan of BCH, i mean Bitcoin is already good but perhaps the scaling need to improve tho

thats why bch was invented as it solves some problem that btc has   . tho yeah  , bitcoin is already good enough    imho  .
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:22:40 PM

Not a Bitcoin cash fans there , Sorry to say but i am kinda skeptical towards the future of Bitcoin cash

why whats your reason of being skeptical? its steer clear that bch is doing a good job  . i have no complaints for bch as of now  . all is well .

huh ? bitcoin cash is not the original because it was forked by a bitcoin  . while i dont know about hforked abc, sv coin . they say it was the new name of bch but i still see bch ( bitcoin cash on my crypto wallet )

thats why bch was invented as it solves some problem that btc has   . tho yeah  , bitcoin is already good enough    imho  .

Of course, today Bitcoin cash is popular with many users of cryptocurrencies as an investment, as it will probably give a good profit when the cryptocurrency market recovers and the bullish run continues. But who can really predict the prospects of Bitcoin cash compared to Bitcoin? It seems to me that there is no need to compete with Bitcoin.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:40:07 PM

BCH indeed jumped and followed the movement of bitcoin, and dropped back. We can see market movements well and this is optimistic for crypto lovers. And now there is a decline and is still at the level of $ 300, so quickly the whales collect and quickly throw it away so that profits are quickly obtained.
but I do not have much hope on hard forks. By exhausted for a certain time, you can invest your money to get a certain profit, but I think you should not trust such coins anymore. By If you constantly monitor the cryptocurrency market, then you will have every opportunity to respond to negative price fluctuations.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:10:12 AM

Those who bought bitcoin cash before the bull run were really happy right now that the price of it were pump high percentage. What do we expect? Bitcoin is bullish, and bitcoin cash is a hard fork of bitcoin and it is in bull run, too. Just don't expect BCH to go up to the moon. There are still sideways in indicators and better to sell it before the dump will happen.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:31:31 AM

Bitcoin cash is a difficult bitcoin and is currently soaring that profits are easy to get, but not many people believe it and this is the challenge of bitcoin cash in the future. Certainly many investors have it for the short term and that makes it profitable.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:45:48 AM

It seems that this is a good sign for crypto currency lovers I have also observed market movements in the past week and I think many have benefited from the ups and downs of BCH prices and other crypto currencies, hopefully after this they will continue to strengthen again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:15:38 AM

Bitcoin cash is a difficult bitcoin and is currently soaring that profits are easy to get, but not many people believe it and this is the challenge of bitcoin cash in the future. Certainly many investors have it for the short term and that makes it profitable.
They would not believe in anything that is a fork of the original BTC, so long we have the presence of Bitcoin in the market, Bitcoin will always be the sole cryptocurrency that people will hold for a long term, many investors that has sold off their investment in BTC in time past has still invested the money back but like you said, BCH is only good for a short term and once its investors sells of their holding, they might not think of coming back to invest again even if the price later becomes very attractive, I am sure very soon, BCH will end up becoming like other coins at the bottom of top 200 while other coins are coming up to displace it of its position.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:25:33 AM

It seems that this is a good sign for crypto currency lovers I have also observed market movements in the past week and I think many have benefited from the ups and downs of BCH prices and other crypto currencies, hopefully after this they will continue to strengthen again.
it is true, but now the market and bitcoin have also begun to have a great increase, so I'm sure this year the price of crypto coins like bitcoin will be expensive and continue to increase

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:44:58 AM

I think its not something to doubt about what BCH attain since firstly it already shows a lot of potential of correcting Bitcoins flaws. Maybe as time goes on more and more people use it since its fast compared to btc transaction itself. I have a guess it will break about $1.5k again this year so better get hold of it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:16:27 AM

BCH is more popular in Japan than BTC itself so it should go up on the next market rally. It has held up near $300 without much correction so that is a positive sign for it.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:29:33 AM

Indeed, until now the bitcoin is still a top coin and will continue to be more coins than BCH, it could be that BCH becomes a shitcoin because this is only a short-term investment. It does look good if for the short term because it is fluctuating so quickly and the profits are obtained.

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:21:26 AM

Since the start of this thread, BCH has not gone below $200 again, instead it's trading at $300 dollars now and we might not see it stepping
at the $100 range again. It jumped that high because the market is already in bullish mode, expect it will continue to grow.

BTC will pump, BCH will do the same, both have good volume in support.

Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:25:50 AM

They would not believe in anything that is a fork of the original BTC, so long we have the presence of Bitcoin in the market, Bitcoin will always be the sole cryptocurrency that people will hold for a long term, many investors that has sold off their investment in BTC in time past has still invested the money back but like you said, BCH is only good for a short term and once its investors sells of their holding, they might not think of coming back to invest again even if the price later becomes very attractive, I am sure very soon, BCH will end up becoming like other coins at the bottom of top 200 while other coins are coming up to displace it of its position.

This is a strategy of investors who think short-term and profitable, one of the things we really need to be able to learn and maybe we can practice. Taking a bag on BCH in the short term is a good thing to add to our assets, I will learn other strategies too before it's too late.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:55:48 AM

What you see with the price of Bitcoin Cash, you will definitely think something extraordinary has happened. Namely the price rose very quickly $ 324. What is the underlying cause? Share your opinion in this event. Thanks for you all.
That is the character of crypocurrency prices and you should also look to another altcoins. I often see there are altcoins who have an increased price almost 200% just in a few hours, if you see that how profit that will get by the coin's investors? Maybe this is what happened in BCH who met increased price but you have to know the increased price will accompanied with a decreased price also, you must be carefull to this and just sugestion don't be greedy with it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:11:28 PM

I do not think it is advisable to look for the reason for the sharp rise in BCH, because we all know that BCH is a manipulative coin with a HYPE share, which is speculated by a group of people who created this coin. However, BCH rarely grows without Bitcoin growth, so if the price of Bitcoin stood still, there would be no growth of BCH. I would not invest in this coin.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:37:17 PM

That is the character of crypocurrency prices and you should also look to another altcoins. I often see there are altcoins who have an increased price almost 200% just in a few hours, if you see that how profit that will get by the coin's investors? Maybe this is what happened in BCH who met increased price but you have to know the increased price will accompanied with a decreased price also, you must be carefull to this and just sugestion don't be greedy with it.
It have to be well analyzed before taking any jumped as market is too volatile and it can go behind what we expect, similar to what you have said, chances that investors who rides to this project are aiming for good chances to gain and afterwards dumped after being satisfied with growth that they've got.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:36:47 PM

Ofcourse the manipulation of the whales and the superfriends of Roger Ver 😂

What i wanna see in this BitcoinCash(BCH)is to reach what he did last year when this coin pumped and took the second place position in ranking from ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: