Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has done it again  (Read 13949 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:06:51 AM

This increase was a good motivation for all of us. And it has caused regret in most deprived people. Anyway, if you keep believing, you will gain. Otherwise, you will always lose.
This will create a very high sense of trust for crypto users. Increasing prices means more people are confident about the future of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is now stable and not to mention a significant change, but I am very confident that pump will still occur. We just need to wait until the situation gets much better. Be optimistic in saving Bitcoin and buy as many Bitcoins as you can. We still have the chance to pump next !!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:36:24 AM

This increase was a good motivation for all of us. And it has caused regret in most deprived people. Anyway, if you keep believing, you will gain. Otherwise, you will always lose.
This will create a very high sense of trust for crypto users. Increasing prices means more people are confident about the future of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is now stable and not to mention a significant change, but I am very confident that pump will still occur. We just need to wait until the situation gets much better. Be optimistic in saving Bitcoin and buy as many Bitcoins as you can. We still have the chance to pump next !!
Price increase will make good effect for people. Hope there are no bad news again from bitcoin like exchange get hacked or a country block it. I think bitcoin don't have any mistake because it is natural like other currency.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:54:51 AM

Price increase will make good effect for people. Hope there are no bad news again from bitcoin like exchange get hacked or a country block it. I think bitcoin don't have any mistake because it is natural like other currency.
Of course because everyone is hoping for Bitcoin to increase again and here it is happening already.
With the recent bullish trend, where big price increase has achieve, I believe it makes people happy and when they are happy, they are more willing to invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:12:44 AM

indeed . price increase give's us a good vibes and motivation to keep hodling but we must accept the fact that the price can still nose dive because bitcoin is still prone to manipulation  .  bad news are also present in this market that we are into  . that includes hacking and banning  . you cant say that bitcoin does not make mistakes because no one is perfect in this world . its obvious that bitcoin did lots of mistakes on the past .

Of course because everyone is hoping for Bitcoin to increase again and here it is happening already.
With the recent bullish trend, where big price increase has achieve, I believe it makes people happy and when they are happy, they are more willing to invest.

not all are hopping for the increase because some are also hoping for the decrease of the price  , they are namely investors  . and being happy does not always drive people to invest more  . some are happy because of the price hike and that results for them to sell  .
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:39:48 AM

indeed . price increase give's us a good vibes and motivation to keep hodling but we must accept the fact that the price can still nose dive because bitcoin is still prone to manipulation  .  bad news are also present in this market that we are into  . that includes hacking and banning  . you cant say that bitcoin does not make mistakes because no one is perfect in this world . its obvious that bitcoin did lots of mistakes on the past .

not all are hopping for the increase because some are also hoping for the decrease of the price  , they are namely investors  . and being happy does not always drive people to invest more  . some are happy because of the price hike and that results for them to sell  .
I just means bitcoin as currency so it is actually as a thing  Grin, but maybe who did bad is developer or maybe people who behind it. Just say that because when bitcoin price down or maybe someone use bitcoin for bad thing, people blame bitcoin and not who is use it as bad thing.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:57:26 AM

Negative news such as hacking is unexpected and the impact is extraordinary. There should be an increase in security for all exchange services and there must be services that guarantee the security of an exchange. If security can be guaranteed, everything will run smoothly. Hacking like MT.GOX has made a mess and hopefully this won't happen again.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:44:42 AM

Bitcoin is a very strong crypto currency for now, but it has been manipulated so many times, so people think that the bitcoin is losing hope and going to end soon, but for the one that really follow the news and the update of bitcoin know that bitcoin got a very positive growth and movement, so no matter how hard the hoax and fud news hit, the true believers will still standing and bitcoin will keep on growing
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:40:03 PM

Bitcoin is a very strong crypto currency for now, but it has been manipulated so many times, so people think that the bitcoin is losing hope and going to end soon, but for the one that really follow the news and the update of bitcoin know that bitcoin got a very positive growth and movement, so no matter how hard the hoax and fud news hit, the true believers will still standing and bitcoin will keep on growing
May people would change their minds about giving doubts towards crypt and thinking for its end.
We have proven it so many times and even today. It shows that Bitcoin still strong and fighting back with bears, as it mostly conquered it, we might be able to see Bitcoin rising back again and moving for another ATH this year. And I could say that Bitcoin still worthy to have our trust.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:32:57 PM

It shows that Bitcoin still strong and fighting back with bears, as it mostly conquered it, we might be able to see Bitcoin rising back again and moving for another ATH this year.
Sorry, but people like you are the ones who usually end up getting rekt with expectations like that. Even if we actually bottomed out, there is no way we will mark a new all time high with this many resistance levels to deal with.

We haven't even tested the $6000 mark yet, which will prove to be the most difficult resistance to break through, and I am not exaggerating here. Solid support becomes solid resistance once broken....

And I could say that Bitcoin still worthy to have our trust.
Your "trust" is only based on the price. If you actually cared about Bitcoin's fundamentals, trust wouldn't be a thing you need to bring up at all. It has always been the most solid en secure network in the crypto world.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:51:02 PM

Bitcoin has returned to recovery and in the future bitcoin will be brighter, and I think bitcoin won't take much longer to reach 6k.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:54:47 PM

When these type of increases happen that shows us how it is not just a lucky increase that is small and all that but it shows us how it is actually a good increase that actually gets bitcoin alive again. I mean we have been so down and under for the past year that we are used to bitcoin either going down or staying same, whenever bitcoin went up it was for a small amount (couple hundred bucks) and never really changed much since it also went back down.

This one is the first big increase I remember since last summer (when we went back to 8 thousand) and the first actually non drop increase (so far) since 2017, so this is just so huge that we as living in it may not realize how big this was until we go back and check on it after couple more months or even a year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:00:01 PM

Bitcoin has returned to recovery and in the future bitcoin will be brighter, and I think bitcoin won't take much longer to reach 6k.

At the current growth rate we can expect $6k in the next 1week or 2, Currently Bitcoin is price at $5400 ++ and the momentum are still strong and bullish traders is on fire.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:23:04 PM

I see some news some minutes ago, but is not on english, and say that someone want to buy bitcoin, not say who and this cause over 20% grow in price and price continue grow. I hope next stop is 7000$.

OTC Trade cannot trigger a price pump like this,

This event proves that the whole crypto market is slowly evolving and no sudden price pump like in year 2017. Everything from here will be purely organic growth.
and are you sure that the market can ever be only organic. Personally, i believe that organic growth starts every bulk run but when it is time for the actua pump to begin, it's indeed crazy. Anyways as you said, I believe we've come a long way and we deserve this price. Honestly, we're even underpriced looking at all the struggles we've been through.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 03:09:31 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 03:24:58 PM by suzanne5223

I see some news some minutes ago, but is not on english, and say that someone want to buy bitcoin, not say who and this cause over 20% grow in price and price continue grow. I hope next stop is 7000$.

OTC Trade cannot trigger a price pump like this,

This event proves that the whole crypto market is slowly evolving and no sudden price pump like in year 2017. Everything from here will be purely https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127829.60 growth.
and are you sure that the market can ever be only organic. Personally, i believe that organic growth starts every bulk run but when it is time for the actua pump to begin, it's indeed crazy. Anyways as you said, I believe we've come a long way and we deserve this price. Honestly, we're even underpriced looking at all the struggles we've been through.
The crypto market won't ever base on only organic growth for the market for it usually leap to the direction which most of the community choose.
Concern the underpriced you said, I won't say we're underprice right cause we both know how long the crypto market experienced blood bath and correction.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:50:19 PM

At the current growth rate we can expect $6k in the next 1week or 2, Currently Bitcoin is price at $5400 ++ and the momentum are still strong and bullish traders is on fire.
It's been 2 weeks now since you said that but the price is still in a stable price at $5400.

I think Bitcoin needs some good news that might push it a little bit from its current price.

Maybe before this year ends we will witness the price of Bitcoin around $9000 or up depending on the news.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:00:35 AM

It's been 2 weeks now since you said that but the price is still in a stable price at $5400.

I think Bitcoin needs some good news that might push it a little bit from its current price.

Maybe before this year ends we will witness the price of Bitcoin around $9000 or up depending on the news.

prices are still stuck at around $ 5400 does not mean prices are held forever and even fall. there are still many investors who lack trust and they prefer to take profits quickly rather than take risks by holding investments for a long time. when investors have released their coins the market will begin to pump naturally. although sometimes it takes a short time.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:56:37 AM

prices are still stuck at around $ 5400 does not mean prices are held forever and even fall.

stuck price are normal  . stuck price is also consider to be stable and bitcoin becoming stable is good because this is the wish of other people especially merchants so that they will start to use bitcoin on thier stores  . being stable is also a good sign that there will be an incoming bull run   .

when investors have released their coins the market will begin to pump naturally.

you mean when investors sell thier coins , thats the time that the market will begin to pump ?  selling coins can cause the market to dump but hodling a coin is the one that will cause a pump  .
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:20:05 AM

+8.31 change for 24 hours as of writing. Hope this keeps on moving up! Cheesy what could have been the cause? One could have been the schedule bitcoin halving next year. Things are getting really exciting again!
Dropping to almost $5,000 now i think this is becoming more exciting lol

I wonder what can be the trend of this whole 2019 as we are seeing a good growth this past weeks and now starting to fall again

Well maybe it's the trapped investora from last year that wanted to get out thats why they are selling atleast with smaller losses

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

We are still hovering around 5200-5300 levels and I do not understand why people think that is bad, that is still amazingly good. People are so used to going up that they think when we start to go up it will be a forever endless increase without ever falling at all. Of course there will be small falls but considering we were around 3500 levels just a month ago I think we should be super glad that the "drop" is just 5200 levels and that is it nothing further.

I think traders needs to recover from attacking all the time, its not easy taking bitcoin to a higher price and its even harder to try and fail so they do regroup and get themselves together and than attack back but the fall during that time is the most important show of force and since we didn't fall too much there is nothing to worry. Bitcoin price is perfect right now and it will go higher and higher there is no doubt about that. All we need to do is be patient and use all our spare money to keep buying bitcoin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:35:44 PM

Well, I understand that there are people who short the market to be profitable, but they do it in certain situation only, this shorter will also change their mind and long bitcoin once they see that the market is turning bullish. I'm saying everyone because I believe with how much amount we are holding now, we will be happy to see it grow in the long run, a x10 or better x100 return would certainly change our lives as an investors.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███