Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A true crypto enthusiast must be courageous  (Read 775 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:07:30 AM
Merited by raven7886 (2)

In some sense the courage that we might thinking might even bring us to go down, yes, risk taking is a key part of our crypto enthusiasm life, but we also have our intuition that will help us to determine the winning decision that we can execute. These skills should be well enhance, not all are getting successful just through being courageous.
Well said mate, I am of the opinion too that no matter how courageous you may think you are, if an investor do not choose his or her battle well, they will end up making the greatest mistake of their life.

The most important thing is the strategy one applies to an investment and also the purpose of an investment, I don’t think long term investors need courage to make decision of when to remove their investment because time will automatically tell about that but they only need the courage to take the risk of investing, while trader needs courage for both and at the same time, requires their knowledge and strategy to succeed.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:13:44 AM

Well expressed there. I might just add some thoughts of mine. You don't need to be courageous all the times because it might be the reason for your downfall. What I'm trying to say is being if fear makes you also realize the things you will be doing. You might think its wrong and have second thoughts before doing so. I think, A mixture of both is really the key here.

Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:33:00 AM

Spot on, one need unwavering courage to stand tall in the industry. Crypto is not for the timid, it is not for the weak but for those who bold and who are ready to risk it big knowing fully well that the results of their risk might no go the way they want
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:37:27 AM

For many people, fear is a stumbling block just because they do not have a clearly defined goal. If you know what you want and why you came to the cryptocurrency market, then first you will learn all the nuances. First, a detailed study of the material, then practice.
Bonwin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:39:30 AM

Well expressed there. I might just add some thoughts of mine. You don't need to be courageous all the times because it might be the reason for your downfall. What I'm trying to say is being if fear makes you also realize the things you will be doing. You might think its wrong and have second thoughts before doing so. I think, A mixture of both is really the key here.
When you have two mixed feelings, its like sitting on the fence and not knowing what to do, which is the worse. You cannot be fearful and at the same time be courageous. When you understand what you are being affected with, then you will know how to channel your solution.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:16:00 AM

Of course, you need to carefully study crypto projects before making an investment decision. I also think that you need to invest in different projects in order to get maximum insurance against losses and get the maximum chance to make a profit. Part of the money in top projects and part of the money in new projects. therefore, I recommend everyone to pay attention to new promising projects such as project Sound Money Coin or VEIL COIN.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:20:29 AM

You are very right, been courageous is the the main goal of achieving greatly in cryptocurrency, without courage, nothing good can ever be achieved in cryptocurrency and in everyday activities.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:37:31 AM

it is good to be courageous and at the same time apply some level of caution, because some times not been careful can lead to series of regret especially when it comes to investment matters, the crypto space is full of uncertainties just like real life that is why it requires to apply caution when navigating this space, it is very important to carefully study any project we want to be involved in before making any rational decision, irrational decision could lead to huge failure, one can be courageous and be cautious i think.
Waltermeks

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:42:07 AM

You are absolutely right. That word "Fear" is the restriction most people have in cryptocurrency forgetting that no rich person got to their level without putting aside fear and taking risks.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:11:11 PM

A crypto enthusiast has the strength and courage to continue cryptocurrency and to earn courage to be positive in cryptocurrency and make decisions on things like investing and projecting.and always be optimistic to continue the rally on cryptocurrency.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:18:47 PM

being a brave person is very necessary in trading crypto currencies. reliable traders will often do speculation on the basis of the right calculations to benefit from their trading.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:30:22 PM

You are right but sometimes when we become overly bold and confident then eventually we end up loosing i have experienced it personally as well so i have become very careful or conservative with regards to my investments now.

Just like what julius cezar just said, but my point is kind of the same with both of you. Before, I am thinking about: in life, I am not afraid to face risk but its consequence doesn't pays me good. Then suddenly when I try to avoid risk and ride my intuition and feeling, I get the success that I wanted. Therefore, the analysis that I've formulated states that:

not all risk that we take can take us to good, sometimes, being in safezone can incur good if we know when to execute our decisions.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:23:44 PM

For many people, fear is a stumbling block just because they do not have a clearly defined goal. If you know what you want and why you came to the cryptocurrency market, then first you will learn all the nuances. First, a detailed study of the material, then practice.
You are right. The mistakes several of us have made in the past are as a result of the fear of the unknown. The reason this happens most times is that, we do not understand what we are doing. If we to, that would have given us more courage.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:27:23 PM

The crypto markets are going through turbulence – prices are falling, traders are panicking and companies are losing money. Bitcoin plummets below $4,000 for the first time since last year, putting an end to the months of “stability”. Altcoins are following the same pattern. Not much ground for optimism, hah? Apparently, someone disagrees on that.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

The crypto markets are going through turbulence – prices are falling, traders are panicking and companies are losing money. Bitcoin plummets below $4,000 for the first time since last year, putting an end to the months of “stability”. Altcoins are following the same pattern. Not much ground for optimism, hah? Apparently, someone disagrees on that.
anyway, each user of cryptocurrency, who has a lot of varieties of cryptocurrency in the portfolio, still observes the price of Bitcoin. Already accustomed to the fact that exactly the price of Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency market. I would like prospective projects to be independent and develop independently of other cryptocurrencies. And Bitcoin will be successful only when they will be interested as a means of accumulation or a means of payment.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:17:16 PM

Yes, fear will lead no investor or trader to anything profitable in the cryptocurrency which only Courage can but the issue is this, we have so many courageous people in the market but when it comes to a particular time to enter a trade or make an investment, and the time to exit trade or take profit, they become locked in a confused state since no one knows for sure what will happen at a particular time, I don’t really think it is fear that puts them in this stage, I think fear only comes in when market price is crashing seriously and everyone starts to panic sell.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:21:46 PM

This is true, be courageous, believe in what you know. That is why you should read enough when it comes to cryptocurrency, if you understand the dynamics of the crypto world, then you would have a stable mind to understand when the market is getting red, and you wouldn't panic,the good thing about crypto is that once it gets to the oversold point, just know there will be an uptrend movement.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 07:22:31 PM

Yes, you are right OP, a crypto investor should be courageous but if the crypto investor buy at over 19000 $ and didn't sell, how will he feel at this time? Maybe bad or maybe is a long holder and then he doesn't watch the price and will wait for a new ATH, on crypto never watch back.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 07:24:01 PM

Well, if you are crypto enthusiast then you have to support it no matter what the situation is. During the bearish trend, many people have abandoned crypto that's not the right thing to do. No matter what you do you have to be brave and support it in difficult situations only then you can be successful.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:48:33 PM

Today, it is difficult to find people who come to the crypto market with this idea. Everyone is in pursuit of earnings. Cryptos development over time will be against this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: