Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A true crypto enthusiast must be courageous  (Read 777 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:46:33 AM

for crypto fans or crypto users it must be brave enough to take risks in order to get a big profit. because if we do not want to take risks then the big results will not come to you
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 06:00:03 AM

Fear is like a black shadow that covers any sight of light to blind its victims ,you have to learn to face your fear ,the truth is we all have it in us but many can't overcome there fear ,learn to kill your fear and you will be unstoppable

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:18:13 AM

Yes, I think that courage is the most important, for example, prolonged correction in the market, many were disappointed in cryptography, and only those who continue to work and invest in cryptography will find themselves in a good situation, soon many people will only begin their story, and they will also take risks, but we will already have experience, which as a result will give us a big advantage.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:46:03 AM

I'd rather choose safety smart investment compared to being courageous. I had done enough for being courageous and just ended up losing money. I am now picky on crypto where I invest and do a full research about the project itself and about team how they act behind the project. 
In the cryptospace courage is a must, here this courage should get accompanied with the learning and knowledge gain about the moving market. Just on having courage and spending with a high level of confidence is not going to benefit the user at any instance.
Of course, because we will always be faced with price fluctuations, whenever the market can make you bankrupt instantly, if you don't have the courage then you will only suffer losses, because you will always panic when fluctuations occur, it takes courage to face it..
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:04:47 AM

Cryptocurrency has rebranded the courage in me. This business I can say is meant for the matured minds. It always gives me joy that I am part of the blockchain ecosystem.
Cryptocurrency had been impressive so far and this market is great and has great potential as it expands. I think that regardless of what the market value is, you should be part of it and yes you should encourage it because this technology will be adopted by the business and enterprises around the world as we have seen many doing that. So, yes it needs to be encouraged like it is being done how usually a father is raising his son.

It is not a simple thing to be engaged with these highly fluctuating cryptos. I do see lots of stock traders and brokers commit suicide when their markets swing ups and downs. We are not hearing any such bad news hence we may assume al the crypto adopters are already brave enough.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:16:27 AM

for crypto fans or crypto users it must be brave enough to take risks in order to get a big profit. because if we do not want to take risks then the big results will not come to you
of course we really have to dare to take a risk for the future. because we have to deal with that risk properly so that later we can achieve a better profit. we should never be sad with a risk. because every risk is of course there is a solution in dealing with it.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:45:17 PM

The best advice against fear is to invest only the amount you are prepared to lose. Of course, make all the  research needed  prior investing.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:24:23 PM

True fans must face the bear market and must continue to invest without having to fear that prices will not rise again.
For something to succeed and go in favor of us, we have to strongly believe in our heart that it will work for us and aside this, we have to ensure no matter what it takes that the project we are investing in is a genuine one and will stand firm in future, once we pick a solid project, we then need to be courageous and void of fears that it will not succeed, fear pulls us away from investing and if we don’t invest, how can such project succeed.

All we need to do is, contribute our own quota and leave the rest to GOD, like my BTC investment now, I have so much faith in it that no matter how long it may take to reach the expected value, I will keep investing and holding without any form of fears because I strongly believe in it bright future which is certain.
Nat77777

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:42:52 PM

I’ll add that vision is also a key attribute to survive in the s space. I see courage as necessary too as courage helps us act in the face of fear. But directing the courage in the right direction based on your goals and research requires a certain insight, “line of sight” to meet your goals, etc - which to me capture the vision concept.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 01:47:59 PM

Courage is the first thing you need to have in order to take risk and without taking risk you can't be great in the world of cryptocurrency .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:49:33 PM

You do not need to fear at all. If you truly believe in crypto currencies, you do not need to panic any time when the market goes down. Just keep calm and believe in the mass adoption. Avoid scammers and pick right coins.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:57:45 PM

You do not need to fear at all. If you truly believe in crypto currencies, you do not need to panic any time when the market goes down. Just keep calm and believe in the mass adoption. Avoid scammers and pick right coins.

Hey you’re absolutely correct investing in crypto’s is not for the faint hearted, it takes lots of courage and determination to invest and hodl on to your coins. I also believe people indulge in panic sales due to short term fluctuations, and misleading media headlines which I believe a true crypto enthusiast must avoid. Also as you have mentioned people are slowly, but steadily adopting crypto’s so this is actually the best time to hodl and see your crypto’s prices boom upwards.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:19:03 PM

Under the conditions of the existing market with its numerous manipulations with the cryptocurrency rate and fake forecasts, it is not easy to remain calm and courageous. And only the presence of strong and decisive qualities with personal experience can give the desired high result. It is better to risk and win than to fear and lose.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:22:26 PM

In the case that I have always passed in these 2 years I have always dared to take any risk. Because I always believe I can pass this. With the crypto market situation that has begun to improve. Of course I am more excited and happy again and always dare to take a big step. Because all of them already have the risk, we only live.

Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:29:15 PM

yes right, if you're afraid of course you won't get anything. whatever the situation, we must find a way to survive and earn income in this crypto market. those who have high determination will certainly get real income, but if you just keep quiet or do nothing, this will only waste your time, there is no income for you.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:36:45 PM

Courage, wisdom come to my mind only with experience and through your own mistakes. And fear is needed to some extent, but if it has your thoughts, then it is a counter-productive emotion that will prevent a well-considered decision. So, let's be courageous
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:07:33 PM

One of the limitations to become great in life is FEAR. You cannot succeed investing in crypto through fear, because it will lead you into making decisions without giving it the proper thought.
Every evidence or reason for doing anything in FEAR, is always false, which at the moment might appear real. It is later you would start thinking, you should not have done it.
COURAGE will make you see good reasons despite all odds or circumstances surrounding that situation.

So, whether you are a trader, an investor or whatever you might be doing in the crypto space, you would need courage in making some decisions, which although might not seem favourable at the initial stage, but will benefit you greatly in the long run.

NB: Courage only comes from what you already know, which can emanate from the time you have devoted for quality research and proper learning.

Do not forget that fear is a defense mechanism of your body. To overcome it, you need to make it so that the new direction is clear and well known to you. You must study cryptocurrencies and learn to invest. And only then will you stop being afraid.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:31:21 PM

Courage, wisdom come to my mind only with experience and through your own mistakes. And fear is needed to some extent, but if it has your thoughts, then it is a counter-productive emotion that will prevent a well-considered decision. So, let's be courageous
The fact is that we have no other way out. Anyway, all our assets today have a price ten times less than it was before the beginning of 2018. Based on this, we will expect improvements in the cryptocurrency market. By this way we unwittingly become an enthusiast of the cryptocurrency community.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:32:40 PM

One of the limitations to become great in life is FEAR. You cannot succeed investing in crypto through fear, because it will lead you into making decisions without giving it the proper thought.
Every evidence or reason for doing anything in FEAR, is always false, which at the moment might appear real. It is later you would start thinking, you should not have done it.
COURAGE will make you see good reasons despite all odds or circumstances surrounding that situation.

So, whether you are a trader, an investor or whatever you might be doing in the crypto space, you would need courage in making some decisions, which although might not seem favourable at the initial stage, but will benefit you greatly in the long run.

NB: Courage only comes from what you already know, which can emanate from the time you have devoted for quality research and proper learning.

Being brave is good and commendable. But in order to be courageous you need to be smart and calculate in advance all your actions and their consequences.
If you are crazy about investing, it is fraught with only an empty wallet.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:44:04 AM

You just need to be able to make important decisions! Because in the cryptocurrency industry, everything depends on this. There are 2 principle : to DECIDE and ACT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: