Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending altcoin without fee?  (Read 982 times)
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:39:27 PM

Am not sure that would be a safe way to send altcoin but the sending  fee are mostly insignificant. But good to know about it but am not sure to go with it as i dont see it been safe
It definitely safe to send altcoin for free but the OP statement make the whole thing more complicated because there are something he ought to explained but ignore it. With that been said, free sending of crypto currency was a platform used by some exchanges site whereby two users are allow to send crypto to each other through their registration email address.
It seems to me that there are quite a few nuances that affect the exchange of cryptocurrencies between users, but as regards the price per transaction, this fact directly affects its speed.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:37:45 PM

It is doable of course if you are on the same platform you can send  tokens to each other without fee.
It is not something new, it is a working model, but that is not on the blockchain and can not be tracked on etherscan.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:44:38 PM

I dont understand what you means?? You say send to same wallet address, so the question why we must send it if same address??

Yes if send coin in exchanger sometimes without fee for example indodax, if send bitcoin there, no fee but actually that's not send but only move to another bitcoin address which have indodax, but this only applies in exchangers, for private wallet cant
Newmusa

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:59:20 PM

Have not try such before but I believe everything is possible , but to be on saver side we need to follow due protocol In sending our altcoin.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:34:25 PM

Am not sure that would be a safe way to send altcoin but the sending  fee are mostly insignificant. But good to know about it but am not sure to go with it as i dont see it been safe
It definitely safe to send altcoin for free but the OP statement make the whole thing more complicated because there are something he ought to explained but ignore it. With that been said, free sending of crypto currency was a platform used by some exchanges site whereby two users are allow to send crypto to each other through their registration email address.
It seems to me that there are quite a few nuances that affect the exchange of cryptocurrencies between users, but as regards the price per transaction, this fact directly affects its speed.
There's no nuances that affect exchanging of crypto between two users of the exchange site that offer the service I mentioned above because the exchange site are the holder of all wallet private keys which make all the crypto to be in their possession and they will do is just adding the amount of send by users to their account.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:54:57 AM

Generally, it is not possible to send altcoin without a fee. Because the altcoin system works based on Block Chain Technology. Some mining fees are required to send altcoin. So there is a fee to be sent to send the altcoin to the wallet address.

But altcoin can be sent without fees but it is not in wallet address. Altcoin can be sent through personal email without the fees. It's actually done to send the altcoin internally. In that case, the sender and the recipient need to have the same wallet. If not the same wallet, then altcoin cannot be sent. This is the only way to send altcoin without the fee. If you have any other idea kindly share with us. Thank you

If you can sending altcoin without fee, it will be bad, seriously.
There will be many spammers broadcasting their tx to send altcoins to multiple addresses endlessly.
This will causing the network to congested, and your tx maybe stuck forever.
At least it will be good if using only small fee, so the spammers will run out of coin if they want to try spamming.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:37:55 PM

Why do you have such a question? It is much easier to pay this Commission than to bother. This cannot be done without undermining your financial security.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:04:22 PM

Generally, it is not possible to send altcoin without a fee. Because the altcoin system works based on Block Chain Technology. Some mining fees are required to send altcoin. So there is a fee to be sent to send the altcoin to the wallet address.

But altcoin can be sent without fees but it is not in wallet address. Altcoin can be sent through personal email without the fees. It's actually done to send the altcoin internally. In that case, the sender and the recipient need to have the same wallet. If not the same wallet, then altcoin cannot be sent. This is the only way to send altcoin without the fee. If you have any other idea kindly share with us. Thank you

I wonder if the transaction fee that we pay for the miners are really going into them in full amount, I just think if the developers of the particular crypto gets a percentage based on the transaction fee from the sender?

Anyways, I also think if that based on your information above, you can really send and transact using email, what I think is to provide your personal wallet private key? In that case you both don't pay any transaction fee. I just noticed that.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:09:10 PM

For there be transfer of coins, there should be transfer of ownership. We consider a transaction to happen when someone buys a good or service in exchange of money.
Though there is fees on crypto transfers, there are many coins and ways of transferring a coin that does the transfer in near negligible amount, a thousands of fraction of a cent. Check for bittcoin lightning network.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:35:15 PM

You can send a altcoin without fees. If it's belong to neo Blockchain. You can see neo too without any kind of fees. Cause NEO doesn't have any kind of fees structure in their Blockchain. And I think there is lots of coins like XRB or ARK also no fees coin. You you can even send it to other wallets. You get that I think. And there is coins like lumenas XLM who got negligible fees. Now come to your process that is lit man. You can do this kind of transaction all the day and you will be addicted
 By the way nice joke. I got it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 04:51:08 PM

There is no way you can send any coin or any crypto without any fee.
You can take a practical life example,  like if you send any goods whether it's physical or virtual you need to apply some fees.
Yeah in case of Bitcoins you can use segwit wallet that will surely help you to reduce the fees and this will ultimately lead you to save some bitcoins for you.
Hope my suggestions help you out.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:19:12 PM

If the altcoin you send can be sent with 0 fee then is possible to send without fee coins like Nano, and other coins that works sending with 0 fee and they don't need miners to get confirmation.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:50:31 PM

You probably forgot about a method of transmitting an offline wallet? I think this is the best way to get rid of the Commission. AND in General for me it is strange that such minimum amounts for the Commission can mean something for the owner of the cryptocurrency. They're really scanty.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:57:25 PM

This would be the first time I would be hearing about this, sending altcoin through email, I think I really need to understand this to save transaction fee, only if it is possible. More explanation would be appreciated.

▔▔▔▔▔
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 12:36:27 PM

Most of the chains asking a fee for transactions.

But there are some blockchains (not much) you can send or recieve without paying any fees. For instance i send and recieve neo countless times and didn't pay any fee.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:41:36 PM

I think you're confused and misinterpreting the information. Cryptocurrency cannot be sent by e-mail. Perhaps you tried to mislead the scammers, taking advantage of your desire to send cryptocurrency without a fee. Therefore, be careful and carefully study the information about the cryptocurrency and the method of its exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: