Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elrond Network - Becoming a regulated ICO  (Read 1259 times)
hta (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:31:20 AM

Another week has passed and ERD team has been working hard.

1. First Live Demo of the Cryptobubbles game with rewards and multiple servers for different regions to reduce latency.
2. Adaptive transaction limit per block based on network performance (speed/latency).
3. Node's heartbeat refactoring for real time network health estimation.
4. Extracted Prometheus monitoring and statistics in a new standalone component.
5. Node terminal dashboard analysis for easier node status check.
6. New and improved integration tests between main components of elrond-go.
7. Improved code coverage on process package (65% -> 81%).
8. Memory usage improvements.
9. General bugfixes and stabilization (executing cross shard smart contracts transactions, processing rewards).

Elrond’s official outlets:

Elrond Community Platform: https://community.elrond.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/elrondnetwork
Official website: www.elrond.com
Elrond Github: https://github.com/ElrondNetwork

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
hta (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:18:54 PM

Elrond’s AMA on Pramod’s Global Crypto Community 29th July 2019

Elrond Network did an amazing official public AMA on Pramod’s Global Crypto Community [ https://t.me/flipORhodlChat]
Here are the summary of the AMA:

Pramod
Please welcome @beniaminmincu and @AdrianDobrita from ELROND TEAM. Please introduce yourselves for our community

Beniamin Mincu
Hey guys. Really great to be here
Here’s a few thoughts on myself. I stumbled into bitcoin sometime in 2013 and joined the NEM core team in 2014 to lead product, marketing, and community, helping take the project from a Bitcointalk post to a global billion dollar product. I have co-founded Metachain Capital to invest in ambitious founders solving critical blockchain problems and also started ICO Market Data with my brother to streamline investment expertise.

As it became clear that scalability was perhaps the most pressing problem in the blockchain space, I saw no one was really solving it properly and had a clear intuition on how a really compelling solution would look, but needed to test it against the brightest technical minds I knew and see what I was missing. So, together with my brother we gathered some of our smartest technical friends, and had several in-depth discussions about this. The discussions continued for about a 1.5 months, when it became clear we had a really significant breakthrough. This is how Elrond began, and the point when we started working on formalizing the first fully state sharded proof of stake architecture.

Adrian Dobrita
Hello everyone, glad to be here! I am currently the Head of Engineering at Elrond, focusing both on research and development. I am a software engineer with more than 10 years experience. In the past I’ve worked for companies such as Intel, ST-Ericsson, Ausy, Continental, etc, developing industry-grade software in areas such as mobile and automotive but I’ve also been part of several startups as back-end developer. I’m looking forward to the discussions today.

Beniamin Mincu
We have been for one week in Korea and will return there in about one week. Given that we have the technology ready and testnet can process >10kTPS, we are now in a marathon to bring Elrond to Korea, Japan, Singapore, Dubai, Vietnam, India and other countries. Indeed, we have many strategic partners in India and are very much looking forward to visiting soon.

=====AMA STARTED=====

Q : As you are operating in a highly competitive sector of the market how do you plan to get ahead of your competitors?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Elrond is currently processing far more than Harmony or any other architecture at this point. You can see the detailed comparisson here: https://docs.elrond.com/detalied-comparative-analysis/elrond-vs.-harmony

Q :What is the biggest challenge you have faced in the crypto space? How will you pick ICO’s on your blockchain?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Nothing hindered us. We wanted to list when Elrond is ready for wide market penetration and has the strongest edge in terms of technical architecture.

Q :How are Elrond going to get more people to build on-chain dapps?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Our code is open source and we will have many tool to help developers onboard and start building several dapps.

Q :With blockchain being such a young industry, partnerships are an integral component of any project’s journey. Which types of partnerships have Elrond already attained and what are the plans on this front moving forward ?
A: Beniamin Mincu: We have several partnerships with Nash, Chainlink, Runtime Verification, Smart Bill, Typing DNA, and DSLR, many more will follow. We are considering many other options for partnerships. Feel free to ping us directly if you have some clear feedback there. We will announce more partnerships once things are done but this is an ongoing process.
The partnership with Nash sets Elrond on a friendly ground with them. We will explore integration and think the whole blockchain space is at the very inception, so there is enough space for both Elrond and Nash build valuable businesses that serve millions of users world wide.

Q :Hi guys! Your transactions speed will be a new huge step for blockchain world. What can you tell us about transaction fees(price/priority)?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Yes, we are very excited with the progress we have made on performance. The transaction fees are a priority for us right now and we intend to have a very competitive edge on that as well. Hopefully Elrond is have 1/10 of tx fees you see on current blockchains so that the improvement will be significant enough.

Q :What is SPoS and how it is better than PoS?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Please take a look at the detailed explanation here: https://docs.elrond.com/learn/secure-proof-of-stake

Q : Don’t you think PoS also can be attacked via some staking pools where people can lease coins and main party can use them for running node/validating transactions? What are your views on Proof of Authority (POA) consensus algorithm?
A: Beniamin Mincu: SPOS is not susceptible to the mentioned attack vector.

Q :Elrond stand for high-throughput public blockchain providing security, efficiency, scalability. But similar things are targetted by other Projects like binance launchpad project Harmony which also aimed at highly efficient scalable blockchain with other features.
So my question is why we need Elrond and how it is better!
A: Beniamin Mincu: Please see the difference between Elrond and Harmony here: https://docs.elrond.com/detalied-comparative-analysis/elrond-vs.-harmony

Q : Zilliqa also implemented sharding in their PBFT consensus model. So What is the main difference between Zilliqa Sharding model and Elrond Sharding Model?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Please see Elrond and zilliqa difference here: https://docs.elrond.com/detalied-comparative-analysis/elrond-vs.-zilliqa

Q : What is the difference between POS Mechanism approached by Elrond Team and PosW by Quarkchain. As both projects have fundamentals based on Sharding technologies.
What makes u better by not going with PosW and instead going for Pos ?? Would like to hear both the Pros and Cons
A: Adrian Dobrita: We believe that the energy inefficiency of PoW no longer makes sense if you want to scale globally, and PoS comes with an interesting alternate solution for sybil resistance. This enables you, if you have a good scaling solution like state sharding, to finally get the TPS that blockchains need in order to be relevant if we speak of blockchain enabled IOT devices etc. In regards to comparison with Quarkchain, I think their solution is one of the few in the space that makes sense, although I do not agree with some of the choices. For example PoW slows you down a lot, and if you have the choice of PoS I don’t really see the benefit. For the sharding solution, I honestly think that duplicating accounts in every single shard in order to optimize the cross shard operations is not really state sharding, as you are instead increasing the state when you don’t need to, this also affects the cross shard operation model. Our sharding solution ensures that one account is managed in a single shard, no other duplicates are made in other shards, so the maintained state is minimum. As for the SPoS, which is our own version of PoS, we believe that with the security layers we’ve added, like random node shuffling at the end of the epoch, random sampling of nodes for the consensus group, the rating for choosing validators, working with a BFT like consensus all allow us to have a fast and secure block generation mechanism, that meets the demands in terms of TPS that the industry has today.

Q :What is Elrond future development plan?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Please take a look here for a detailed version: https://docs.elrond.com/#roadmap-and-current-status

Q :What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
A: Beniamin Mincu : Addressable market: there are 4.2B people on the internet and most of them will use blockchain long term without even knowing. Elrond will aim to be the first blockchain to escape the current niche of 50M people we have in the blockchain space and bring the most useful blockchain features to end users without having them to learn rocket science like they need today.

Q : How will you stand out with all the big projects out there years ahead of you like etherum, iota, komodo, Neo! Too many good projects out there doing infrastructure
A: Beniamin Mincu : None of those projects are ahead of us. In fact they all have serious performance limitations, which is precisely why Elrond is very much needed. They all have started before us, but we want Elrond to be one of the last movers in the space with the relevant innovation to change the paradigm and move forward.

Q : Will Elrond partner with other focus and more establish start up on very specific use cases like Gaming, Health Case or Open Finance?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Yes, we are exploring discussions with several companies and startups about this. Will announce when we have something done on this.

Q : Your roadmap included efforts of partnership expansion into both Asia and the USA. Did the ongoing bear market and regulatory uncertainty, especially in the USA, present any difficult challenges or positive opportunities?
A: Beniamin Mincu: USA is a very difficult market due to legal challenges. There is indeed an opportunity because of the bear market: situation is very difficult and results in survival of the fittest. The fact that Elrond is starting from this point, puts things in a very positive light once the market moves to a more optimistic direction.

Q :We know that Elrond reached 65785 TPS on Testnet. Is only speed enough for your great project? How do you plan to put a spotlight on Elrond?
A: Adrian Dobrita: That speed of 65k TPS was just with 20 shards, and the generation of transactions to stress test the network was not even near the maximum, so imagine what we can do with more shards. But of course, it is not all about TPS, although it was a nice and fulfilling moment to see that we can actually manage that load. We are of course targeting also fast execution of smart contracts which I believe in future will be more interesting as it will allow for the developers to actually build applications that can actually be used by lots of users at the same time. We are also working on solutions to bring audience to SC developers, but more on that will be announced at a later date. Currently the marketing team is also working on promoting Elrond through lots of campaigns, the social mining platform is also helping a lot in this area. For the project to be relevant we are in discussion with multiple companies (crypto and non crypto) for partnerships and helping them building their solutions on Elrond.

Q :Could you tell us more about your partnerships and collaborations? Why are they so important and will we see more strategic partnerships soon?
A: Beniamin Mincu: It’s pretty simple. We have the technology that is processing >10k TPS, now we really need businesses and startups that start using the technology. That is the most important focus right beside continuing the push on the technical side.

Q :Many blockchain projects and companies focus on making very complex systems and say they will revolutionize the whole blockchain technology. What makes Elrond different?
A: Beniamin Mincu: It all depends on execution. Ideas are good, but they are useless if not coupled to great execution. The difference between Elrond and other projects is that we have focused on execution above everything. This will pay off significantly in the long run.

Q :What is Tech stack that Elrond using to built?
A: Beniamin Mincu : Elrond is built in GO. All code is open source: https://github.com/elrondnetwork

Q : I want to run some nodes. I have a 400mbit internet connection and 1 Million ERD so far. I want to run the nodes on one pc, which cpu I need, how many cores, ram, hdd space?
A: Beniamin Mincu : Awesome. Please take a look at the detalis here: https://docs.elrond.com/start-a-validator-node/how-to-become-a-validator
You can see how you can become a validator and also join the riot channel for discussion right now.
A: Adrian Dobrita: There are different setups one could have when running multiple validators, the minimum for one validator would be a consumer grade dual core cpu with with 4Gb ram, 200GB HDD, of 100Mbps bandwidth. If you have multiple validators, but nbValidators<nbShards, multiply these values by the number of validators you want , but if you have more validators than the number of shards, then you would need the resources mentioned above * number of shards

Q :“Elrond Game of Stakes” your Upcoming Game. Tell us more Please. Will I get Staking Reward for playing game? or any thing else?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Battle of nodes actually. You run a node, try to take the network down, and get rewards for being present and contributing to the network. It will be very exciting.

Q :The node creation is already quite easy with the guide provided by Elrond. Is it going to be more user friendly in the future for user who doesn’t have any IT knowledge?
A: Beniamin Mincu: Yes, we keep improving things very fast. Please let us know if you have specific feedback.

Q :What do you predict Elrond ´s largest challenges will be in the future? How do you plan to address them?
A: Beniamin Mincu : Huge focus is on business development and dev adoption. If we succeed in solving this, Elrond will have a huge impact on the blockchain space.

Q :Why did you choose your Max-Blocksize: ~800KB and not 1MB like Bitcoin? What are the advantages and challenges?
A: Adrian Dobrita: Actually we will probably allow for the max blocksize to be over 1MB, the reason for the limit was that libp2p does not allow the transfer packages larger than 1MB and we didn’t yet get to implement a break of packages into smaller unit and broadcast, but this will come. This will allow us also to boost the propagation of these large packages. There are also some solutions which involve erasure codes, which looks really interesting also from a performance point of view, and most definitely we will get to implement these in ELrond as well
A: Beniamin Mincu : Blocksize is not very important in Elrond right now. Since we have state sharding we are focusing on horizontal scaling instead of vertical scaling. Once we can process transactions in paralell you have a tremendous paradigm shift.

Q :What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens?
A: Beniamin Mincu : We will soon share more about that. The most important next step will be about validator rewards. Once we are done with that will will share the full economics paper for further discussion and review.

Q :Why did you choose to build your VM infrastructure on top of the K Framework?
A: Beniamin Mincu: To give max flexibility to developers and support several VMs at the same time. Essentially Elrond has the first Meta VM in the space.

Q :How does Elrond plan to fund its development moving forward?
A: Beniamin Mincu:  Elrond has enough funds to continue building for a long time. Now our focus is business adoption. Getting the conversations started and finding the right partners to building and use our technology.

===END OF AMA===

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
hta (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:34:14 AM

Testnet Validators Registration is OPEN on the Riot Dev Channel (29.07.2019)

https://www.reddit.com/r/elrondnetwork/comments/cjc5ok/testnet_validators_registration_is_open_on_the/

The network will start on August 1st, 11:00 UTC.

If you see the status as OPEN, head over to the Riot dev channel (https://riot.im/app/#/room/#elrond:matrix.org) where you have the chance to register your node's identity, and join the next round (when the next elrond testnet version gets released).

Follow my tutorial (an extension to the official guide, not meant as a replacement) and fill in your Riot username, initialNodesSK, initialBalancesSK, and optionally the shard allocation (meta, 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4), in the spreadsheet announced on Riot: https://www.reddit.com/r/elrondnetwork/comments/cg2tmc/frequently_asked_on_telegram_how_can_i_run_a_node/

Don't place any value in the last columns, two are for key length check, and the others to the elrond team.

If I'm not around at the exact moment when registration closes to update the status, please leave a comment for the others to see.

Registration is usually open for a few hours, until the next day at most.

This is the third round, let's make it count!

Important note: you can install the node now, but it has to be reinstalled after the team has prepared the config files with the node identities hardcoded (this is how you get assigned to a shard for now). Make sure you have a copy of the two .pem files at a separate location, ready to be copied in the new version.

hta (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:30:31 AM

ElrondNetwork: A scalable value transfer protocol for the digital economy

+ 65k tx/sec
+ minimal latency
+ negligible fees

THE PROBLEM: Censorship resistant protocols are indispensable

A few decades after its invention, the internet has brought compounding improvements in speed and bandwidth of communication, instant access to the world’s knowledge, rapidly increasing rate of innovation, and hence, a growing global economic output.

But with the near omnipresent surveillance tools, increasingly potent behavioral impact of technology, and worrying concentration of power in the hands of a few tech giants, the crucial necessity for a new layer of the internet becomes evident. One preserving the instrumental benefits enabled by technology, yet limiting its potentially restrictive inclination by means of decentralization.

Elrond is at the forefront of this major shift in core internet infrastructure, empowering a higher level of social scalability through sovereign digital ownership, data privacy, unstoppable censorship-resistant applications, novel digital economies and governance models

THE SOLUTION: Innovative technology applied at scale

Elrond is a complete rethinking of public blockchain architecture, especially designed to bring a 1000x overall improvement by being scalable, efficient and secure while maintaining a sufficiently decentralized setting.

To achieve this we introduce a novel Adaptive State Sharding mechanism, enabling linear scalability as more nodes join the network by parallelizing transaction processing.

On a consensus level we propose a novel mechanism called Secure Proof of Stake, introducing a random selection of the consensus group, stake plus rating as a fitness function for sybil attack prevention, and near-instant finality based on pBFT.

To enable decentralized applications we design Elrond to be EVM and Ewasm compliant, supporting multiple smart contract languages and formal verification.

THE FUTURE: Digital economy of tomorrow

What will the future look like? The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Elrond’s developer-friendly design is based on the following fundamentals: trustless network for value transfer, privacy safeguarding, facilitation of new business models (removes the middleman and inefficiencies), along with the development of secure and decentralized applications.

All these elements create a balanced recipe for a decentralized future.

Envision that you are the citizen of a country with no geographical frontiers, maybe digital frontiers. Your digital citizenship gives you some rights and obligations.
You express your voting intentions through a transparent, secure, and decentralized e-voting system. A similar system is in place to track your contributions and taxation. You live in a city, a smart city where you pay for what you use, in an optimized shared-based economy where everything is tokenized and accessible in a transparent, secure and fair way.

Using blockchain technology as a force for unification will accelerate a future of transformation, innovation and ultimately strengthen the standard of transparency across industries. Furthermore it will enable complete access and ownership of it’s users private data.

Here is a short overview in the meantime:

hta (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:47:52 AM

Elrond Validator Economics Proposal
— Preliminary draft and likely subject to change —
https://medium.com/elrondnetwork/elrond-validator-economics-proposal-8679da7551ac

We are very excited to share more information on the validator economic rewards, given the great interest we have seen from the Elrond community. You can see this as a first step in a series of conversations we will have while outlining the Elrond economic model. We appreciate your feedback so feel free to reach out!

Constants:
Total starting supply: 20 000 000 000 ERD
Minimum Stake: 500 000 ERD
Consensus Round (seconds): 5
Consensus Epoch (hours): 24
Minimum validators per shard: 500
Consensus group (no. of validators): 63
Hypothetical Maximum No. of Validators nodes assuming 20B ERD stake supply locking: = 20 000 000 000 / 500 000 = 40 000
Hypothetical Maximum No. of shards assuming 20B ERD stake supply locking: = 40 000/500 = 80
Important note: the above hypotheticals are not meant as desired targets but merely explanatory calculations outlining constraints.

Staking rewards model:
Elrond prevents attack vectors in 2 ways: incentivising validators to do a proper job, slashing malicious validators.
Most of the staking rewards are paid via new monetary supply emission. Based on preliminary calculations the overall monetary supply increase during the 1st year will be around 7.5%.
The supply emission algorithm is a function of: the number of shards, number of nodes, supply staked, and the incentive for targeted stake locked. The current model tries to keep the inflation rate between 7% to 8% no matter how much is staked. After the first year, the numbers and inflation rate are expected to be adjusted.
Please see this document for a more: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pY1hboThx773k6CFcWb_5UK0CdbU0LInjHgLj7y6l5k/edit#gid=1245717950

Emission distribution will happen as follows: 90% of all newly issued ERD will go to validators, and 10% will go the the Elrond reserve pool.

Fees model:
We believe that relying on transaction fees too much creates the premises for potentially large and hard to analyse game-theoretic attacks.

Still, to create a strong incentive for validators to act in the best interest of the network we propose this fee model where:
    50% are distributed to validators
    40% are burned
    10% are either (a) donated to the Elrond community fund or (b) also burned

Initial staking Targets
For the bootstrapping period of the network, we have set 2 clear initial targets for number of validators required for the network.

Simulations of Targeted stake locking, processing capacity and validator rewards

Minimum node requirements

Hardware: Elrond lowers the barrier to entry for validators, as nodes were designed to run on average consumer grade computer hardware. To be precise, you can run an Elrond node on an AWS T2 Medium, with dual-core processor, and 4GB ram.

Bandwidth: The optimal bandwidth required for an Elrond validator node to support full network performance is an average of 100Mbps.

Storage: The optimal storage capacity for a validator node to store 2 epochs of data with 15k transactions/block is 200GB.

Conclusion
Please note all the above is presented as a preliminary validator economics draft. The full economics design rationale will be presented in a paper scheduled to be published in the next period. Any feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated in the meantime.

hta (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:44:24 PM

Read the thread below for the weekly tech update Elrond
https://twitter.com/Oxsy_Sibiu/status/1157317568551690243?s=20

1) Testnet release 1.0.11 on 1st of august
2) Medium economics article
3) Cross-shard smart contract transactions are now indexed and available in Blockchain Explorer
4) Optimization on dispatching and requesting smart contract results5) Heartbeat is now working also for Metachain nodes
6) Deep technical analysis of a complete receipt system
7) Preparations for Metachain state: peers, validators, rating computation based on taken actions (proposing, signing, responding to requests)
8.) Added a special infrastructure component for optimizing integration tests
9) Automated stress testing for smart contracts
10) Bug-hunting: generating extreme edge cases, building malicious nodes, trying to break the security of cross-shard transactions

hta (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:46:18 AM

Node runner campaign!

Reasoning!
   1. Become familiar with the Elrond tech
   2. By running a node, you have the entire history of the blockchain on your laptop. You do not need a 3rd party to verify a transaction. You can verify it yourself!
   3. #ERDucate yourself through this process, and get rewarded.

Here is what you have to do
Follow either one of these guides and connect to the Elrond network

Video guide https://youtu.be/3VAvCcu_y64
Written guide https://docs.elrond.com/start-a-validator-node/start-the-network

Once you’ve connected you will have to tweet a short video 7-8 seconds/gif with your telegram username and the node running in background.  Use this text  “I’m now part of the $erd network! #erd #ERDucation #ERDnoderunner”

Upload your tweet on the community platform, and share it with our community

Example: https://twitter.com/robertonisie/status/1157250527236898818

Rewards
All eligible participants will receive 0.6 reputation and 400 points

Deadline: 9th August

*Note, if you’ve installed the Elrond Node in the past, just restart it (don’t run through the whole installation process again)

hta (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:01:35 AM

Transparency should be a default, with Xangle we guarantee it
https://medium.com/elrondnetwork/transparency-should-be-a-default-with-xangle-we-guarantee-it-c9f323fe4cd9

xangle.io

Elrond believes information is key to protect investors and for the crypto asset market to transition from today’s speculative investment environment to a more rational and legitimate environment. Information is one of the major causes of speculation. By practicing disclosure on Xangle, we are tackling information distortion and ensuring our investors get all the necessary information to make informed decisions.

As part of this partnership, our team went through a strict due diligence process by Xangle to publish a separate Due Diligence Report that will be made available to Xangle’s partnered exchanges. Exchanges will use this institutional grade report to perform continuous evaluation of projects. Currently they are actively working with leading exchanges such as Bithumb, Korbit, GOPAX, and CPDAX, to name a few.

Comprehensive information is also available to retail investors, so you can check out our public information disclosure page HERE (https://xangle.io/project/home/ERD). When you are uncertain about our current token supply or want to know the latest business updates, we recommend you check Xangle as it holds the most accurate information.

About Xangle
Xangle provides accurate, comprehensive, and up to date token information as well as company information of blockchain projects so that crypto investors and exchanges are able to make better investment or listing decisions.

About Elrond
Elrond is a new blockchain architecture, designed from scratch to bring a 1000-fold cumulative improvement in throughput and execution speed. To achieve this, Elrond introduces two key innovations: a novel Adaptive State Sharding mechanism, and a Secure Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm, enabling linear scalability with a fast, efficient, and secure consensus mechanism. Thus, Elrond can process upwards of 10,000 transactions per second (TPS), with 5-second latency, and negligible cost, attempting to become the backbone of a permissionless, borderless, globally accessible internet economy.
Elrond is built by a team of experienced entrepreneurs along with 13 engineers and researchers with significant blockchain backgrounds and technical experience at Microsoft, Google, Intel, and NTT DATA. The team includes two PhDs in CS & AI, multiple math, CS, and AI Olympiad champions, and a former member of the NEM core team.

Elrond’s official :

Elrond Community https://community.elrond.com
Twitter:                https://twitter.com/elrondnetwork
Official website:    www.elrond.com
Elrond Github:       https://github.com/ElrondNetwork

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: