Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][EU] 10x USED Innosilicon A4+ ASIC miners incl. original PSU's, MAKE OFFER!  (Read 133 times)
kb8679 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:49:05 PM

10x used Innosilicon A4+ ASIC miners, including the original PSU (220V).

These have been in use for around 6 months(*), after which they have been offline for about the same time EDIT: closer to 9 months, amazing how the time flies...

One unit suffers from a faulty fan and I wouldn't recommend running it until replaced, the miner itself is fine though.
*) the one with a faulty fan was taken offline ~month before the rest.
I'm not prepared to replace the fan myself (don't have a replacement fan for it), however, if buyer wants, and is prepared to wait for the time it takes to order a replacement fan, I'm very much willing & able to do it.

Last time they were checked, each unit was confirmed functional and hashes up to the specification.
I will re-check the condition of each unit & PSU prior of closing any deal.
I'll also update the firmware, if there is newer one available (they currently run FW released in june -18 I think), clean out any dust & dirt they might've collected and reset them back to factory defaults.

Payment upfront (or, use of an escrow would also be fine). Most of the major coins accepted, though LTC or BTC would be preferred.

Can be shipped worldwide, but since these will be shipped from Finland/EU, anywhere inside EU would naturally be most hassle-free & cost effective.

I'd prefer to sell the whole lot at once, but feel free to make offer for any amount - all the way down to a single unit.

PM your offer

I'm prepared to ship these out in just a couple of days. I'll start preparing/checking them ASAP - if any issues are discovered, I'll update this post.

Specs:

Hashrate: 620Mh/s (+-8% performance, can be over-clocked at user's risk)
Power Consumption:750W (+/-8%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
Size: (L)350mm*(W)125mm*(H)155mm
Net Weight: 4.2KG (without PSU)
Voltage: +12V
Required rated PSU: 1000W or above, 9 * PCI-E 6Pin
Cooling: air-cooled with 2 fans
Internet connection:Ethernet
Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Power supply connection: 2 PCIE port per power board.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: