Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShares EOS (BEOS) Launches - Get Yours  (Read 348 times)
Stan Larimer (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:04:26 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 12:18:02 AM by Stan Larimer

The long days of waiting are finally over. The BEOS Limited Cooperative Association (BLCA) announced today that it is releasing the BEOS blockchain and activating the http://beos.world website where you can get everything you need to get your free BEOS tokens.

All 2.6 Billion of the publicly available BEOS tokens will be given away over a "rainfall" period of 89 days beginning a week from this posting on April 9th, 2019. All you have to do is move your bitshares onto the new BEOS chain and leave them sit there for up to 89 days to collect your corresponding share of the BEOS tokens proportional to the total number of BTS everybody deposits there. (If you have 1% of the total deposits, you'll get 1% of the total BEOS given away every hour of every day in the rainfall period.) RAM tokens to give access to memory resources will be given away over a much longer 80 week period.

WARNING DO NOT SEND ANY BTS TO BEOS THAT YOU WANT BACK BEFORE RAINFALL STARTS ON APRIL 9TH. YOU'LL NEED SOME OF THAT RAINFALL TO POWER THE RETURN PATH.

BitShares EOS (BEOS) is conceived as a middle chain sitting between BitShares and the EOS main chain. It will give smart contract capabilities to BitShares assets and make BitShares assets portable across the EOS domain. In its first release, however, it serves only as a way to get BEOS tokens delivered into the hands of participating BitShares supporters.

More details here:
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@stan/beos-launches-today-here-s-how-to-get-yours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoZorro

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:26:23 PM

SCAM
Indemnified

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:47:31 PM

This is EOS for Business = BEOS

It will be a game changer.
Indemnified

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:48:58 PM

SCAM

Name:   CryptoZorro
Activity:   0
Merit:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   May 21, 2013, 03:42:44 PM
Last Active:   Today at 02:47:37 PM

Who's the scammer?  LoL
tbone2

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:15:43 PM

With many businesses and projects built (or building) on BitShares, including almost 20 exchanges (see https://github.com/bitshares/awesome-bitshares), it's clear the platform is gaining traction. But adding smart contract capability and integration with EOS via BEOS will help take BitShares to the next level.
konelectric

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:22:18 PM

+5%
Roni717

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:33:04 PM

So wonderful! Thank you Stan and everyone who has made this come to fruition. Very appreciative!
beosdirector

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

I am one of the Directors of the BLCA Non-Profit organization.

I am here to answer questions you may have about BEOS and the impending rainfall beginning April 9th.

There will be an 89 day rainfall period of BEOS tokens, followed by an 80-week Ramfall (RAM Distribution).

There is no ICO, no investment, no purchase necessary other than a one time fee of 500BTS per newly registered account on the BEOS chain.

You can create custom names and short wallet addresses when registering on the BEOS network.

Cheers.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:39:07 PM

I don't want to jump into any conclusion of whether this project is a legit or not but I have few concerns and I think the answer I get from you will determine whether the project is actually legit or not.

One of my concerns is that who are the team behind this project because from what I am seeing, I haven't heard eos making any announcement of them creating an eos platform for business, also will it be possible for you to give us the ANN thread ink of the project so that we can check out other people opinion on the project before making investment in buying the coin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Stan Larimer (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:58:56 PM

Read the white paper here:
https://beos.world/whitepaper

Check out the directors here:
https://beos.world/directors

Three have been around since the start of BitShares nearly six years ago.

Work is being done by Dan Notestein's software organization - well known for blocktrades.us and a member of the original BitShares dev team.

This is a project that honors BitShares holders who provided the DPOS technology that powers EOS and 90% of all other public blockchain transactions in the world (see Blocktivity.info).  It is not sponsored by block.one or EOS community, but it does bring BitShares assets over to EOS, tying the work of Dan Larimer together into one greater ecosystem.

I'll put up an ANN thread shortly.
dexy.cc

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:54:32 AM

...skipped...

There is no ICO, no investment, no purchase necessary other than a one time fee of 500BTS per newly registered account on the BEOS chain.

500 BTS == $36

Ahah, no thanks  Grin
It's just an attempt to make some money on famous and successful blockchains: BitShares and EOS.
It absolutely has no chance.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:06:44 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 12:46:03 PM by open82buy

...skipped...

500 BTS == $36

Ahah, no thanks  Grin
It's just an attempt to make some money on famous and successful blockchains: BitShares and EOS.

I’m betting the costs will be covered by the rain-drops. I have already sent my BTS over. I haven’t been here for a while as I’m down the EOS rabbit-hole. Even with all my time spent there I still can’t keep up with all the developments.

I’ve been into Crypto since 2013 and have seen it all, the EOS ecosystem will be a game changer where EOS will be surrounded and intertwined by other EOSIO chains all with their own features, where you will be able to move value between these chains from within one wallet.

It’s absolutely mind blowing what’s being worked on, I haven’t felt this excitement over a project since ETH was announced.

I’ve seen many scams over the years in Crypto, and a good rule to adopt is anything new is a scam, until proven otherwise. Don’t believe what people say, and that includes me now!!

If you’re reading this you’re still pioneers in the Crypto adoption fase, do your own research and check it out for yourselves.

Be warned thou, once you go down the EOS rabbit-hole, it might be a while for you to surface. Good Luck!
As for me, sorry I need to go back, homesick already.

BikerGSX
beosdirector

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:06:11 PM

...skipped...

500 BTS == $36

Ahah, no thanks  Grin

Compared to the 3000 BTS fee for a lifetime account on the Bitshares chain, and the inability to have a custom short name on EOS chain without spending thousands of USD in auction, 500 BTS fee is a steal.

Also, it limits the amount of squatting and spamming, which is typical when you allow custom name reservation in any product or service.

And yes, recovering the costs of providing this valuable bridge service to the Bitshares & EOS community in the form of a fee for service would be a good idea for those that spent a year of their time and hundreds of thousands of their own dollars building it.

The fact that Bitshares will have the bridge to the EOSIO ecosystem is MASSIVE both for the Bitshares community but the EOS community. To have this established rich chain Bitshares to all of a sudden have smart contract, jurisdictionally settled transactions and free transactions are massive news and increase the viability of both chains.

Cheers.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:09:47 PM

Why is it necessary to create a new coin to communicate between 2 chains, thus creating a 3rd chain and coin to any already over populated ecosystem?
beosdirector

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:57:12 PM

Why is it necessary to create a new coin to communicate between 2 chains, thus creating a 3rd chain and coin to any already over populated ecosystem?

Smart contracts for Bitshares.

Bitshares portability to EOS chain.

Quintric portability to EOS based chains.

Blockchain-based gateways for cross chain portability for trading and xfers.

There are 4 reasons right there.
Stan Larimer (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:31:48 PM

...and, Jurisdictionally agile smart contracts that only execute on nodes in an acceptable jurisdiction
including international waters and international space.
Stan Larimer (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:14:22 PM

What are we trying to achieve with BEOS?

- Making BitShares assets relevant and portable across the EOS universe.
- Making BitShares assets usable in BEOS smart contracts.
- Providing the ability to limit smart contracts to execute only in specified jurisdictions (space and international waters, for example)
- Creating a platform that businesses and institutional investors can trust to remain stable under good governance (not subject to political whims).
liondani

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Inch by Inch,Play by Play

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:50:01 PM

SCAM

With so many arguments I almost agreed ! lol !

Inch by Inch, Play by Play
Bitrated user: liondani.
beosdirector

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:44:40 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 07:46:28 PM by beosdirector

SCAM

It was quite compelling.  Try harder George.
Stan Larimer (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:33:01 AM

SCAM

It was quite compelling.  Try harder George.

Hard to find good, competent trolls any more...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: