Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is keeping COSS for long term Good Idea??  (Read 129 times)
IamAltcoinfan (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:50:56 PM

I am holding COSS token from the beginning of its ICO and also they have introduced lots of feature recently Fiat currency exchange also . But unfortunately this exchange not gained popularity like other exchange .Even their internal currency COSS is giving some return . That is also less while comparing with Kucoin Shares . Is keeping COSS for long term is good idea or investing to other would be better??

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:33:57 PM

I am holding COSS token from the beginning of its ICO and also they have introduced lots of feature recently Fiat currency exchange also . But unfortunately this exchange not gained popularity like other exchange .Even their internal currency COSS is giving some return . That is also less while comparing with Kucoin Shares . Is keeping COSS for long term is good idea or investing to other would be better??

I have an issue problem with COSS exchange, because its been 5 days that I made a transaction with their platform and yet the ethereum on which I had sent to the ETH wallet address I gave to the withdrawal section is not arriving yet in the exchange address I copied to COSS exchange. Then, I sent my concerned issue to their support but only what they said is that they've already sent it to the wallet I gave, but its not arriving yet.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:46:43 PM

I have an issue problem with COSS exchange, because its been 5 days that I made a transaction with their platform and yet the ethereum on which I had sent to the ETH wallet address I gave to the withdrawal section is not arriving yet in the exchange address I copied to COSS exchange. Then, I sent my concerned issue to their support but only what they said is that they've already sent it to the wallet I gave, but its not arriving yet.

When COSS exchange site launched I traded my tigereum token which I earn from my bounty campaign in that time the exchange site is too smooth but when I read your statement look like this site turn to shit exchange site.
Now OP need to research carefully if the project can run for long run because look like it less potential compare to other altcoin.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:59:02 PM

COSS has ben very very bad in the past. So far, it looks like the platform is improving, but it's still quite bad. Should you still hold it? Probably, if you think they're going to improve and if exchange volume actually comes and goes up some time in the future. It's pretty much a gamble, and a very risky one. Pretty much a coin flip in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:23:05 PM

Taking sometimes to make a decision is always end up with their success and it will continuously happened for everyone to hold on for long term will be very good for the development of both his life and the investment and this market will be more possibly developed in the future and you can get the profit that you have expected very easily.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 09:25:35 PM

I have no idea about this coin and exchange. If there is enough reason to store it, why not store it a little bit longer. But if you are waiting for no reason, you can consider better opportunities.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:41:10 PM

I think there is not so many people that know this exchange. And yet, one of the first comment is from someone telling about a problem he have with this company.

Tokens from exchanges could be worth a lot of we start a bull run because many people will compare to the price of Bnb. But you should see this token as if it was an investment in a company. And there is many things that could go wrong as they could go broke or run away.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:58:52 PM

I think there is not so many people that know this exchange. And yet, one of the first comment is from someone telling about a problem he have with this company.

Tokens from exchanges could be worth a lot of we start a bull run because many people will compare to the price of Bnb. But you should see this token as if it was an investment in a company. And there is many things that could go wrong as they could go broke or run away.

yes, just heard this exchange because i stumbled on this thread. if not, i won't know that it even exist. so if i were you, i will invest it on other things. holding it for long-term might not do good in your portfolio. but your final decision is always yours, just gauge things here and evaluate for yourself. opinions of others are just mere guide, not the ultimate solution for your problem.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:31:34 AM

Yeah, I think the Exchange token is now good enough to be a long-term investment. However, if you still choose to hold COSS, then you must be more patient to keep holding. But, I'm not sure about this exchange.

If I personally prefer BNB and KCS. But for long-term investments I still choose Bitcoin.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:26:10 AM

Yeah, I think the Exchange token is now good enough to be a long-term investment. However, if you still choose to hold COSS, then you must be more patient to keep holding. But, I'm not sure about this exchange.

If I personally prefer BNB and KCS. But for long-term investments I still choose Bitcoin.

but, if the COSS team still active to develop and promote their platform, i'm sure this coss will be a good choice for long term holding too
but if the OP confuse about this exchange better to sell a half then hold a half from his/her coss token

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:00:06 AM

I just heard this exchange now more and more new exchanges are emerging and only a few are successful, I think that depends on their team for promotion if you are sure of the future of this token it is better to hold it for a long time.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:40:09 AM

if you believe with the team from coss exchange, why not,,?
remember all decisions is in your hands my friend,, try to learn about coss project by reviewing their website, team, whitepaper and talk about this exchange in their telegram group,, ask anything what you want to know about coss project there my friend

||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:39:42 AM

You must make your decision based on your prediction of COSS in future. Do you think this exchange will grow and be something important on the market or it will die slowly and fade out? If you believe the first yeah you should hold, if second sold them.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:02:27 AM

I am also holding some coss tokens from ico period some i purchased from their exchange as well. I will agree with you that coss exchange has not become much popular and their token has not grown like kcs or bnb personally im holding just because its all time high price during last bull season was really high so i want price to hit those levels atleast to take profit.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:26:58 AM

COSS was very famous in 2017 when the trend of investing in this coin was very high and always had great interest from investors, but until now, this exchange is really poor and not trust from investors. I think instead of holding COSS, you should choose a better coin and my suggestion for you is BNB because this is a coin many people are talking about and will help you earn a good profit from holding.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:28:32 PM

I just heard this exchange now more and more new exchanges are emerging and only a few are successful, I think that depends on their team for promotion if you are sure of the future of this token it is better to hold it for a long time.

I think this Exchange has been around for a long time, and it even existed before Binance.

I've tried COSS Exchange, and I think this Exchange is pretty good, there are no obstacles when I use it and it looks like there has been an update. Yes, now it looks interesting.
And in my opinion, OP can choose to keep hold. Because the Team is still active in continuing to develop this Exchange. It's just that this Exchange doesn't have many users.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:48:42 PM

I used coss exchange before and trade smooth but of course many things happen day by day and we don't know if coss exchange can longer because we all know that there's a lot of new exchanges that come ang give more offers and give a good service. We'll let see if coss can make it to stay longer.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:07:28 AM

Oh my goodness, you won’t believe that has an holder, I didn’t remember I have coss until now that you mentioned it, this may be the reason why they are not gaining popularity because they are not doing their work very well, I don’t even think I have ever come across their name in this forum until now, this might be the first time I am reading about them here.

I need to check mine to see if I have something on it already, well we may have other holders here too. We can assist in creating news pump for it because honestly, I don’t know many things about coss again; I hope that I still remember my password too.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

I am also holding some coss tokens from ico period some i purchased from their exchange as well. I will agree with you that coss exchange has not become much popular and their token has not grown like kcs or bnb personally im holding just because its all time high price during last bull season was really high so i want price to hit those levels atleast to take profit.
I think the method you are doing is very good because you wait until the price becomes expensive because at this time the price of coss has exceeded the price when the price of ico, the price of ico is 0.0565 USD and currently the price of coss is 0.087 USD, I think the price development takes a very long time Bitcoin prices rise.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:19:25 PM

It looks like their market is in red i wonder if you guys could make a profit with that token although it is already listed.

But you should make sure that it is a good token to invest with.

Some altcoins are staying dead in the long run and is now waiting forever in CMC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: