Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔵 [ANN] 🔵 CRYPTOLEND.WORLD 🔵 1% DAILY RETURNS 🔴🔵  (Read 323 times)
Cryptolend_ (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:22:55 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 08:09:06 AM by Cryptolend_

moved/.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:32:15 PM

RESERVED//
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:06:58 PM

Hello,

It looks like it is next announcement thread of your project, but why for so long you don't want answer scam accussation?

Accussation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106082.0

Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:09:22 PM

Hello,

It looks like it is next announcement thread of your project, but why for so long you don't want answer scam accussation?

Accussation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106082.0

We replied, anyone can shout out that anything is a scam. Cryptolend is 100% not a scam, we will be audited by Quantstamp when the token sale is done.

Watch our explainer video: https://youtu.be/BTTyOnLGvlo
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:43:03 PM

🌟🌟 If you start with only $1,000 and made a 100% return on your money every 3 months (every quarter), at the end of 3 years you'd be a millionaire 🌟🌟

Year 1: $1000 - $2000 - $4000 - $8000
Year 2: $16000 - $32000 - $64000 - $128000
Year 3: $256,000 - $512,000 - $1,024,000 - $2,048,000

Cryptolend's 100 day lending program enables you to do exactly that via Ethereum smart-contracts!🌟🌟
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:16:04 AM

we will be audited by Quantstamp when the token sale is done.

ooohhhhh my! Just take my money!!!

Is that what you are expecting to hear after your words? LoL
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

we will be audited by Quantstamp when the token sale is done.

ooohhhhh my! Just take my money!!!

Is that what you are expecting to hear after your words? LoL

Those who get in early will reap the benefits. With only 5M supply, a 10x increase in token value is highly likely.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:06:39 PM

Ahh... That's why I think I've heard your name few weeks ago, must be from reading one of your many threads. I wonder, if you're really legit, why create new thread instead of replying accusations?
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:29:20 PM

Ahh... That's why I think I've heard your name few weeks ago, must be from reading one of your many threads. I wonder, if you're really legit, why create new thread instead of replying accusations?

We are legit, we are replying back to all accusations.

Its not hard to see how this system works;

If there is a reserve of 100K USD in TrueUSD, then a maximim of 100K in ETHCOIN Tokens can be allocated for the lending program. As more and more Tokens get locked up, value increases.

This is no chance of scam, as our smart-contract will have been audited by Quantstamp.

Any other questions? ✔✔
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:41:51 PM

Hey,

Just wanted to clear up that we're not a scam project, nothing like bitconnect. How so? Well lets break it down;

1. There is no insane referral system
2. Its based on Ethereum smart-contracts; 40% of the raised funds via token sale will be converted to TrueUSD, being held in reserve for the lending. So; if there is 100K in TrueUSD, a maximim of 100K USD value in ETHCOIN Tokens can be lent for the lending program. Therefore; ensuring the users initial invested amount.

After 100 days, it would be unfathomable to think that the value of ETHCOIN Tokens will not have risen in value.

Can you see any flaws to this? We see no flaws in this system.

Hope to hear back, any feedback is greatly apperciated.

Thanks 💠
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:29:31 PM

Hey,

Just wanted to clear up that we're not a scam project, nothing like bitconnect. How so? Well lets break it down;

2. Its based on Ethereum smart-contracts; 40% of the raised funds via token sale will be converted to TrueUSD, being held in reserve for the lending. So; if there is 100K in TrueUSD, a maximim of 100K USD value in ETHCOIN Tokens can be lent for the lending program. Therefore; ensuring the users initial invested amount.

After 100 days, it would be unfathomable to think that the value of ETHCOIN Tokens will not have risen in value.

Thanks 💠

Ok, two questions, I'm grasping here as I only had a faint memory of your project.

1. I am sure the locked reservoir is not accessible by anyone? Even the corest of the core team?
2. You have anticipated a huge bear runs, right? I mean, I would say I get an impression that you base your return on an assumption that the market is healthy, may I see the pessimist forecasting?
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:14:57 PM

Hey,

Thanks 💠

Ok, two questions, I'm grasping here as I only had a faint memory of your project.

1. I am sure the locked reservoir is not accessible by anyone? Even the corest of the core team?
2. You have anticipated a huge bear runs, right? I mean, I would say I get an impression that you base your return on an assumption that the market is healthy, may I see the pessimist forecasting?

1. Correct, it is not possible to withdraw TrueUSD Tokens from the reserve smart-contract, only by depositing ETHCOIN Tokens can TUSD Tokens be withdrawn (Over a span of 100 days)

2. We think the current bear market is coming to an end and the start of the bull run is upon us, but, even if we do plunge into another bear market, we can still profit from manual swing trading & 3rd party trading bots, such as TradeSanta, profit enough to ensure we don't die out till the next bull run.

💠💠 There is no loss of initial investment even if we are even bear market; if bob lends $10k USD in ETHCOIN Tokens, after 100 days will have received 10k USD in TrueUSD Tokens + 10k USD in ETHCOIN Tokens 💠💠

💠💠 We believe the next bull run is here, which is why we can ensure 100% returns in 100 days 💠💠
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:01:34 AM

💠💠 If anyone is doubtful about this lending system, please comment below and ask your questions, we are here to make Crypto lending a reality through transparent Ethereum Smart-contracts 💠💠
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:22:32 AM

💠💠 Can anyone point out any flaws to our lending system? Please try to prove us wrong, we are ready to answer any questions. Cryptolend enables 1% daily returns over 100 days through Ethereum Smart-contracts. We will have our smart-contract audited by Quantstamp by end of token sale, we are a fully decentralized platform, most of the tokens will be distrubited within the community, we will remain anonymous to avoid a centralized point of failure for the Cryptolend platform, with the core of the platform being goverened by Ethereum smart-contracts, making the team irrelevant, just like Bitcoin, Cryptolend has no CEO or center point of failure, Join us; we will revolutionize the Crypto lending space. 💠💠
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:02:04 PM

💠💠 If anyone is doubtful about this lending system, please comment below and ask your questions, we are here to make Crypto lending a reality through transparent Ethereum Smart-contracts 💠💠

Would have to say (and it'll help us cutting time) why don't you simply provide team members as per requested by DT? Can't find it on your site and your WP is not even available yet (so definitely can't consult on the file either). You certainly didn't have anything to hide?
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:52:00 PM

Would have to say (and it'll help us cutting time) why don't you simply provide team members as per requested by DT? Can't find it on your site and your WP is not even available yet (so definitely can't consult on the file either). You certainly didn't have anything to hide?

💠💠 We certainly dont have anything to hide. Why dont we make team members public? ---> because then we have a central point of failure, if we have a figure head, it makes it easier for the law to come after us in areas where we are considered a security. There are many blockchain projects where the team is anonymous and it turns out just fine.

Why is our team relveant? Our smart-contract (which will be available end of token sale) is the core of cryptolend, that and that is all that is needed; hence being decentralized.

Any more questions? All feedback ia greatly appreciated.

Thanks Miiike 💠💠
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:06:29 PM

💠💠 We certainly dont have anything to hide. Why dont we make team members public? ---> because then we have a central point of failure, if we have a figure head, it makes it easier for the law to come after us in areas where we are considered a security. There are many blockchain projects where the team is anonymous and it turns out just fine.

Why is our team relveant? Our smart-contract (which will be available end of token sale) is the core of cryptolend, that and that is all that is needed; hence being decentralized.

Thanks Miiike 💠💠

Why is your team relevant? The very same reason you said one paragraph above the question. It's required, for the sake of possibility of tracking you down if anything goes south. That's obvious enough. And why would law enforcement comes to you and causes trouble if you're working and staying within the law they enforced?

And yeah, several (the numbers are actually not that many) project get the benefits of being inside the veil of anonymity, but that's because they provide solid projects, while yours are very questionable due to its similarity with ponzi.

Plus, the topic here is to provide a way that you're indeed legit and not like what the DT suggested as well as others perceive, if by revealing your team (and of course, they still needs to be checked if they're real) solves the issue, and if your team has nothing to hide, then why not?
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:55:12 PM

Thanks Miiike 💠💠

Why is your team relevant? The very same reason you said one paragraph above the question. It's required, for the sake of possibility of tracking you down if anything goes south. That's obvious enough. And why would law enforcement comes to you and causes trouble if you're working and staying within the law they enforced?

And yeah, several (the numbers are actually not that many) project get the benefits of being inside the veil of anonymity, but that's because they provide solid projects, while yours are very questionable due to its similarity with ponzi.

Plus, the topic here is to provide a way that you're indeed legit and not like what the DT suggested as well as others perceive, if by revealing your team (and of course, they still needs to be checked if they're real) solves the issue, and if your team has nothing to hide, then why not?

💠💠 1. There is no possibilty of anything going south, the lending process is governed by ethereum smart contracts (which will be audited by Quantstamp), so even if our website gets shut down, that would not affect the core lending process of cryptolend.

2. Why do we remain anonymous? Because in the US we would be considered a securites offering, hence breaking the law.

3. The only thing that needs to be checked is the smart contract, which will be after we raise funds. Also, this is not a ponzi, in order to lend 10K USD, the equal amount must be available in the TrueUSD reserve smart-contract.

We are not seeing any flaws to this system, once again our team is irrelevant, only thing that matters is how secure the code is within the smart contract.

Thanks for feedback, more is greatly appreciated.

More questions? Please comment! 💠💠
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:54:17 AM

🎆 Is 1% Daily Returns On Your Investment Possible? It Is By Lending ETHCOIN Tokens For 100 Days Via Ethereum Smart-contracts ↘ youtu.be/BTTyOnLGvlo 🎆
Cryptolend_ (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:06:52 PM

🈹🈹🈹🈹  Any comments or concerns or feedback? Plwase comment below! 🈹🈹🈹🈹🈹
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: