Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "From a mass ICO funding in 2018 to IEO's in 2019"  (Read 272 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

On my opinion, investors kind of confideton joining projects that have IEOs now. Thinking its already on exchange so there's nothing to worry about listing. Some ICO never get listed even after a successful token sale which is very disappointing.
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:35:47 PM

Yes, IEO is just a rebrand of ICO and it also comes with its hype and this is the reason why many are rushing to be part of it but seriously speaking, I think IEO will also have issues later especially once most of those projects are not doing what's inside their Whitepaper the same way we experienced in ICO.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:37:07 AM

Even though this new type of crowd funding solution is quickly gaining in popularity and generating a lot of hype in the process, it's highly advisable to do your own due diligence and not rely on the exchange that is hosting the IEO to do it for you because not all offerings will be of a high quality standard or are likely to provide any returns on your investment so make sure you take these factors into consideration as well as market conditions before you invest

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:21:25 AM

Investors are not anymore willing to invest and get their investments (tokens even if it is security) months or years later.
Getting your tokens right after purchase is an even worse idea. If it would happen like that then people would be able to trade their tokens between each other and it will influence this ICO in a negative way. Second is that it is stupid af to trade shares of a project that did not even raise money to become somehow established and start this fucking project.

Maybe they could raise the fund to the profit of the trade and the payment of the coin's associate to the exchange platform I guess? Because as I can see, they can really make profit everywhere, what they will just need is the popularity and the market to help them gain fund that they will be able to use in the future development.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:47:19 AM

Yeah it seems that IEO is good especially if it came from a known exchanger like Binance, Kucoin and other establish exchanges. Usually a good crypto is listed in a good exchange and this will be the basis of the crowd to invest in a project or not. IEO is still new but it has a good purpose and support from the crowd because it has also associated with security of the investments knowing about the good of the tokens to be brought in the near future.
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:38:03 AM

Yeah it seems that IEO is good especially if it came from a known exchanger like Binance, Kucoin and other establish exchanges. Usually a good crypto is listed in a good exchange and this will be the basis of the crowd to invest in a project or not. IEO is still new but it has a good purpose and support from the crowd because it has also associated with security of the investments knowing about the good of the tokens to be brought in the near future.

IEO help the market change from bearish to bullish, in short it help the market to recover.
This new funding method will continue to gain popularity as we slowly shifting from ICO to IEO and I will truly support this to minimize scams in the market.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:22:28 PM

Icobench has been looking into new coin world very carefully and they have always followed the new coins religiously for a long time so when they are saying IEO is becoming the new thing you gotta believe them. But what I wonder is what happened to STO coins ?

Just because, IEO got more famous we should not forget the amount of STO that came out this year as well. Their only one downfall was that when ICO was not liked as much as they used to and people were looking for something else they switched to STO but as soon as STO was getting a bit more famous the IEO style came up and destroyed all the work STO did and now taking away from ICO much more than STO was taking away.

We should nevertheless hope that all ICO get switched to STO and IEO soon instead of ICO and IEO, that way we can say there is barely any ICO left and that would mean much better results and fewer scams.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:38:32 PM

I agree totally with what you pointed out. A good product also matters as it will show how effective the team is, not just investing or buying because it is IEO. On the other hand, IEO is better than ICO now because inventors are sure there will be no room for scam. This is one of the reasons why IEO is far better and a good choice of investing than ICO thus the hype around it.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:28:37 PM

You have said it all, in as much as investors are trying to run from scams in ICOs by going for IEOs it is also very important to know the type of project they are investing in; that is, the possiblity of achieving what was stated and if the team is really capable. If IEOs are properly taken care of or managed they will be far better than ICOs.

SkyLords

Activity: 784
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:15:29 PM

Mass funding projects will benefit people in the future. However, I think that mass funding will be very good for Bitcoin and Blockchain to become widespread. To mention the mass funding project, a project I recently saw AzFundChain project. This project is a decentralized and transparent currency circle and mass funding application running on the blockchain. Again, I know the CrowdFunding project. Are there other such projects?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: