Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] VCC for Vultr Verification.  (Read 199 times)
akamit (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:59:31 PM

I'm looking to buy a VCC for Vultr account verification. Only looking for the working VCC, no hunky punky, please.

My budget is only $5 for this. If anyone wants more than $5 then I'm requesting you not to post here or pm me.

A silly question to a knowledgable person...
If I verify Vultr account with VCC then do I have any risk in future of getting a ban?

I tried to verify with my Payoneer, but it seems they are not accepting it.  Sad
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:19:07 PM

I'm looking to buy a VCC for Vultr account verification. Only looking for the working VCC, no hunky punky, please.

My budget is only $5 for this. If anyone wants more than $5 then I'm requesting you not to post here or pm me.

If I verify Vultr account with VCC then do I have any risk in future of getting a ban?

I tried to verify with my Payoneer, but it seems they are not accepting it.  Sad
If you do something wrong with your account they'll ban you.
If you verify your identity with false information and they find out they'll likely ban you also.

If you do nothing wrong then I don't see why they would have any reason to look into your account if the automated process accepts the VCC.
BuyAccountUSs

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:21:05 PM

already they charges 2.5$ etc. how can you buy for 5$ ?

I can provide for 15$ wih 3$ baalance. they give 100 limit...

akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:26:01 PM

If you verify your identity with false information and they find out they'll likely ban you also.

If you do nothing wrong then I don't see why they would have any reason to look into your account if the automated process accepts the VCC.
I don't have any intention to misuse, I want it to run some seo softwares... Currently my desktop is overloaded and that's the main reason.
Not sure what they need to verify my identity yet, I will check about this later.

I mainly wanted to know if there is a reason to ban someone due to the VCC...
Afaik, I can pay with btc later once I verify with VCC but is there any chance of getting ban if I get caught for using VCC.

I just don't want to risk my account, for this reason I haven't bought any ready made account.

You mean 2.5$ is needed to create a VCC and you will load $3 into it? That's 5.5$ in total.

And what is that "100 limit"? are you providing the VCC account also?
BuyAccountUSs

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:35:15 PM

I don't have any intention to misuse, I want it to run some seo softwares... Currently my desktop is overloaded and that's the main reason.
Not sure what they need to verify my identity yet, I will check about this later.

Afaik, I can pay with btc later once I verify with VCC but is there any chance of getting ban if I get caught for using VCC.

I just don't want to risk my account, for this reason I haven't bought any ready made account.

You mean 2.5$ is needed to create a VCC and you will load $3 into it? That's 5.5$ in total.

And what is that "100 limit"? are you providing the VCC account also?

http://buyaccounts.biz/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Screenshot_10-1024x488.png

I mean you can create 100 vps
akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:42:23 PM

So what are you offering? VCC or VULTR account for $15?
BuyAccountUSs

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:46:20 PM

I offer 15$vcc. or 20$ acc.  if you are interested come to livechat
http://buyaccounts.biz
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:05:36 PM

There shouldn't be, some banks / credit cards offer the ability to create VCC's the main purpose of them is so you don't need to provide your actual credit card information to a source that you are unsure of. The VCC links to your credit card / bank account and is only permitted to use a certain amount of funds, it's mostly so bad actors can't attempt to charge you more later or for anyone to steal money from you.

I've never used vultr but have reported accounts that were doing things they shouldn't be, like trying to access my network.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: