Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:19:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still experiencing the bearish market?  (Read 1149 times)
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:51:39 PM

We've been on the bear market for months.  If  I think on the positive side, we are also getting near to a bull run. In the crypto market the way may change at a time, this has been experienced lot of times. Bitcoin is gaining strength again.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:55:24 PM

I don't think so, I believe we're now starting to moved up from bearish market, Bitcoin and Altcoins are start to recover it's price. Even the process is little by little, but it's still steadily growing.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 12:00:58 AM

I don't think so, I believe we're now starting to moved up from bearish market, Bitcoin and Altcoins are start to recover it's price. Even the process is little by little, but it's still steadily growing.
We can not exactly say that the bull market started. But I can say that the price has increased as I wish. So, there is no barrier to intercept. Only a little more move will allow us to reach $6500.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:03:40 AM

We dont need to expect as it will come in time. though as of now what we are seeing and getting in the market i the bullish one.
We or most of the people are hoping this will last long and will go higher than what we had before, i can see a slow but strong up now.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 12:04:29 AM

We can not exactly say that the bull market started. But I can say that the price has increased as I wish. So, there is no barrier to intercept. Only a little more move will allow us to reach $6500.

Allowing us to predict good on current market situation can get a big boost on the surroundings and since we are experiencing the current ups at this point and some whales nor big named announce that bearish market is over then maybe it's indicator that the bull season is nearly reached by us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:36:08 AM

No we are in a stable market now look at the price of btc its playing around 4000 to 5000 dollar. We are just thinking about bearish since the all time high of the market is around 20000$. Since the down trend get stop, we should not look at it as bearish.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:51:08 AM

maybe now we will leave the bear market and towards a bigger awakening in the crypto world, I personally will not miss the opportunity that is currently available, to invest in it, because I am sure we will go to ATH again this year.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:14:23 AM

maybe now we will leave the bear market and towards a bigger awakening in the crypto world, I personally will not miss the opportunity that is currently available, to invest in it, because I am sure we will go to ATH again this year.
I agree on that, the chart really shows that the market is now slowly rising so i think we are now at the begining of a bull trend, so the best thing to do right now is to invest or to hold for good, because i beleive that vry soon crypto market will maybe make a new history of bull run, so we really need to prepare for it buy investing or holding our asset for good.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:17:18 AM

I think we are moving to bull market right now, because as you can see the crypto market is going up so high in the last couple of days. It's stable right now and i guess it will go up again later. I'm hoping we don't enter the bearish market again, that is hurt man seeing the market so low.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:54:48 AM

I believe that bearish trend is not over yet. Although, many coins have pumped recently, but there is no guarantee that there wouldn't be another big slump in near future.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:00:36 AM

The bearish market seem over but it is not yet,because the value must not stop on the present. It won't still pay. Most are only relieved of the consistent downward progression. We are not where we are aspiring yet and that is the bull run with atleast a value target on our mind.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:23:39 AM

Most of the people around in the crypto feild really believe that the bear market is over. As we can all see the chart of the bitcoin price and its past movement and compair it on present there are really a big difference on the volume and yhe movement so in my part i believe the the bear market is slowly changing into bull market.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:36:10 AM

No downfall was there instead a good bump again seems to be happened. I am positive of having a ride to $6k. And altcoins are mostly rising too, in term of $ but decreasing in term of BTC.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:42:02 AM

We can say that we are starting to leave the bear market. Slowly but surely the price is growing. This is exactly what we need. Slow growth of price but sustainable. I actually do not want a bull run where the price suddenly surges up but suffer an extended price correction after.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:48:08 AM

Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.
That is the way we have to do it, don't worry when the situation is in an uncertain situation. Bitcoin price movements will always experience fluctuating things. we just need to wait and don't experience panic. be calm and continue to believe in bitcoin is something that must be our capital.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:54:06 AM

We are still on the bearsih trend, but bitcoin currency has a quite good fluctuations on these day. Its seems gradually moving forward to reach the highest peak value. Hence more bitcoiner get motivate and keep holding their asset.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:11:10 AM

What is most interesting in my opinion is the fact that Bitcoin was fixed at $ 5,000, despite media assurances that its growth was random and was due to just one trader. Is it up to something big?

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:01:27 AM

We can say that we are starting to leave the bear market. Slowly but surely the price is growing. This is exactly what we need. Slow growth of price but sustainable. I actually do not want a bull run where the price suddenly surges up but suffer an extended price correction after.
It's much better to see slow growth but solid in terms of support grounds, bear isn't over yet if we will compare the value from it's higher peak, though lots of investors and traders are believing that it can be the start and will make things better around this industry, trend change after strong position take place bears are weakening and hopefully strong bull takes over.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:50:08 AM

Now we need to look at what will be with the cryptocurrency market, perhaps manipulators will not immediately raise the cryptocurrency market, but will do it at times, so we should always follow the market and its actions to be aware of.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:53:52 AM

We cannot do away with bearish trend even when the market is on bull run , because during that time, everyone profit target is not the same, some will still continue holding at any minor increase, while some will see it has an opportunity to quickly sell and rebuy again, that is why we see that when the market increases a bit, we see a little price drop, because some are taking profit with the hope of quickly buy again, so if they are lucky enough to still get a little price below what they sold, they will quickly pump in the money again, forcing the market to shoot up again while we still have the input of new investors, so this is how the practice will be till it reaches its ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: