Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still experiencing the bearish market?  (Read 1149 times)
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Right. Look at market capitalization now. Still under $ 200 billion after a strong dump last December, and we feel it can drop anytime. IEO is not enough to pull the market back up now.
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:26:25 PM

I can't say we are still in the bear market because the events for two weeks now has proven otherwise but I can't say also that we have entered full blown bull run, so I will conclude that we are still in between both and if things continue like this, we will enter into full blown bull run

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:28:36 PM

In the last few days, the market has been continuously dominated by a positive air. But with these positive pricing, I think it is too early to say that the end of the month is over because there is a large uncertainty in the market. So, I argue that it is too early to indicate that the bull period has come, or that the bear period is over. If this upward trend continues for a long time, then we can easily say that we are free of the bear period and the bull period has begun. On the other hand, in addition to the price rises, if there is a continuous increase in volume, it will be possible to say that a new bull period has begun.
Until there is state regulation of the ICO market,while the market is thriving scammers or simply unsuccessful projects without responsibility, we will not see a good growth of cryptocurrencies.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:34:10 PM

It still seems very clear that market prices are not rising high, I mean the price is still very weak up and down so fast which means that the bearish market is not over. I'm just guessing that everyone who invests now has a strong soul because he believes that the chances are many if we can understand the conditions and movements of Crypto a little. I'm sure everyone knows that complaining alone won't bring you to the light, so trust yourself and wait for the market to recover.

miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:03:08 PM

I think the bearish trend is close to it's end, but we definitely see at least one more dump maybe under 4000$ per Bitcoin. After that I suppose to see the start of the bullish stage on the market.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:05:55 PM

I think the bearish trend is close to it's end, but we definitely see at least one more dump maybe under 4000$ per Bitcoin. After that I suppose to see the start of the bullish stage on the market.

if we will dump to 4000$ then we are not close to bearish's end, we will still be more afraid than greed. there will be panic sell.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:06:44 PM

Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.
The behavior of the cryptocurrency market has recently made it clear that the bearish trend is changing to a bullish trend.  This is evident from the signs of sharp growth and stability of the behavior of the schedule.  There is an opinion that there will be a small rebound to even greater growth, and many are waiting for this for investment.  There is no exact forecast, we follow the market, we hope for success.  To the moon will be there, but only when this happens will we wait.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:59:15 PM

if we will dump to 4000$ then we are not close to bearish's end, we will still be more afraid than greed. there will be panic sell.
Today the market is in such a state that any negative information will cause a really big panic. Then we will see how much the cryptocurrency market can fall again. But I hope that you big whales, who today decided to provoke the growth of the cryptocurrency market, will not allow anything bad to happen.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:02:13 PM

Well, I'd like to be optimistic, but I see so much market (and info) manipulation, that really I don't know what to think

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:09:08 PM

Of course bearish market still happened in the midst of minor pumps lately, and I wouldn't be surprised since those other holders grabbed the small opportunity of that price increase. However, no need to be afraid of current price downfall because it was just a natural fluctuations as part of bearish trend nowadays. Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.
I think the bearish market is gone or maybe I'll put it as slowly dying but I can't say the market is on a bull run... the market is on a slow but steady run atm
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:24:51 PM

Well, I'd like to be optimistic, but I see so much market (and info) manipulation, that really I don't know what to think
Then what do you think?  It's always have manipulation in this market and you can't avoid that.

Why do you come up with that conclusion? $4000 is really huge for dump especially this time, you can't just say whatever shit you want even though it's just a discussion.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:35:08 PM

It still seems very clear that market prices are not rising high, I mean the price is still very weak up and down so fast which means that the bearish market is not over. I'm just guessing that everyone who invests now has a strong soul because he believes that the chances are many if we can understand the conditions and movements of Crypto a little. I'm sure everyone knows that complaining alone won't bring you to the light, so trust yourself and wait for the market to recover.
There is nothing wrong in taking advice from people. It is all up to you to choose what is right and what is not, from that advice they gave you and then do what you believe it’s right. It’s not a must to do everything you’re being told. I listen to what people have to say and then I do my own research to know if it’s right or not, and I also ask questions to know other people’s opinion on that very matter.

Some people comment because they have the answer to what you’re looking for, but there are also people who just comment because they want to drop a meaningless comment. So, it will be good practice to depend on our own research and analysis rather than depending on other and then blaming others for wrong decisions at the end of the day.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:36:18 PM

maybe we just have to wait longer to see the bull market coming.
so we have to be more patient and if we want current profits then we must trade while waiting for the market to recover.
maybe that's what we should do now.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:51:30 PM

Of course! We are NOT completely out of the bear market just yet. A little pump here and there doesn't mean the bulls are back. Wait until there is stability after a certain period and fresh money gets pumped into the market before we can certainly know the direction of the market. For now, I will advice everyone to be careful with their investments and decisions in the market.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:56:10 PM

There are so many good vibes in month of April and there are so many good news been reading.
I think we are now in free space with the bear market and making the preparation good for the bulls to come.
we are just starting now and we can't say this is the bull run that people are waiting for.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:04:41 PM

The way I see it, it's seems like we are yet to experience bull run this year as the price of BTC soars up this past few days. But I won't make any predictions about the market future. I will continue buying altcoins and hold patiently.
it is good if you have a stock of money to buy altcoins in such a market. many people have run out of money and they returned to regular work

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:05:35 PM

Well we couldn't be so sure if the bearish market is gone for long.
The decline would always happen in the market so we couldn't be so sure.
Yes I know it is hard to know when the market will be high and when it will be low, but most of the time people use to see the price falls when more people sell their coin, I think now is time a little bull but we cannot say that it is bearish bull will come very soon, but according to me it is little red and very soon it will be high.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:07:41 PM

Keep your faith and always have positive expectations in the future coming days.

I totally agree with you. What we need to do is to continue on what we are doing right now. We are all aware that Crypto is not doing good lately. But the falling value of Crypto is quite normal and what's next is the exciting part. All those who have gone through so many trials will totally relate.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:09:39 PM

I think we are right between bear and bull market and soon one of them should take the lead and get the price either very high or very low. Most likely it's going to be bull market since the price is going up and it shows good signs of recovery.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:53:50 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 10:01:07 PM by HatakeKakashi

For now I don't think now we are still in the bearish market because market now is good and I think it will rise and continue that for sure.
Don't be expect we are in the bull run because we need to improve more to fully experience the bull market.
But atleast we do the market turn to green for convinsing the other investor to invest now so the real high price will happened.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print