Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do u think will happen 100 years or 1000 years from now  (Read 799 times)
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:27:28 PM

Even if I know that in 20 years the meteorite will collapse on the earth, and Bitcoin will disappear in 10 years, anyway, today I will invest in crypto. There are many reasons and one of them is the potential income that you can get here. While there is a chance it should be used.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:34:51 PM

In 20 years, people will either be saying “Remember when you could buy bitcoin for only 3500?” or “Remember when everyone lost their minds and spent millions on useless internet money?”

One day cryptos might boom in such a way that basically everyone who didn't invest in them will become poor
In 100 or even 1000 years I will be gone but I am leaving a huge amount of bitcoins to give as inheritance to my family. Oh, what a relief that I have secured their future for many generations to come. How I wish it would come true.
Lol, I love of your approach of seeing this, and I don’t think it should be a wish any longer, it is already a done deal, bitcoin has come to stay and come few years’ time, even the government and banks will come running to the solution the cryptocurrency has brought to our financial institution, and in those years’ time, Bitcoin would have become a part and parcel of every living should on this earth.

So many people who are just selling off their coin now, I see them as people eating their future today, so to all ye investors out there, don’t eat your future today because of lack of patience, invest for the future of your children and care more about what tomorrow holds than you selfish ambition of now.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:18:05 PM

So many people who are just selling off their coin now, I see them as people eating their future today, so to all ye investors out there, don’t eat your future today because of lack of patience, invest for the future of your children and care more about what tomorrow holds than you selfish ambition of now.
In order for people to invest in Bitcoin for the long term, they need to understand it first, which the far majority of the them unfortunately don't. For them it's just an interesting short term bet.

But then again, people are free to do whatever they want with their coins. I strongly believe that those who are selling right now to lock in 10-20% profits will end up buying back their coins at way higher levels.

I must admit though, I was tempted to sell some coins around $5300 to have some more fiat ready in case the price tanks, but didn't proceed because I do prefer to wait and transferred the coins to my cold wallets instead.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:35:52 AM

None of us here can't say what would happen 100 or 1000 years from now.
And what are you trying to emphasize to your topic here also? For me the important matter for now
is how to get profit in this business industry cryptocurrency. Just like what happen now in the price value of
bitcoin. It is so far so good even some of the altcoins too are pumping their prices in the market.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:41:12 AM

None of us here can't say what would happen 100 or 1000 years from now.
And what are you trying to emphasize to your topic here also? For me the important matter for now
is how to get profit in this business industry cryptocurrency. Just like what happen now in the price value of
bitcoin. It is so far so good even some of the altcoins too are pumping their prices in the market.
Even many of us still incorrectly predict the price of bitcoin within a few months ? lol how we predict crypto conditions or the state of the world in the next 1000 years, no one can imagine and predict it, its full of mystery
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:55:50 AM

20 years, 100 years or even 1000 years. Cryptocurrency will be cryptos and will survive for longer than expected. And I think there will be more developments after so many years of survival. We had to invest bitcoin while the iron is hot. I mean, we should take advantage of the popularity and while the price is at the dip.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:45:00 AM

In 20 years, people will either be saying “Remember when you could buy bitcoin for only 3500?” or “Remember when everyone lost their minds and spent millions on useless internet money?”

One day cryptos might boom in such a way that basically everyone who didn't invest in them will become poor
It depends on many factors to invest. in the investment field, even though we know it's a potential coin, we still can't buy it anymore. because we had a lot of losses before and we are in crisis. no one will be able to keep the mind to go on. therefore, there are many unsuccessful traders because their minds and strategies are not clear.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:04:02 AM

I accept the first part of the conversation that the price will move higher with more investment coming into bitcoin and with time we will reach a point where the price will be stable and it will take a long time, but that does not mean that the price would be a million dollars per coin and the rest of the people who invested in something else will end up in a loosing position, i am not sure what theory you are talking about, with zero investment the end result is null and not negative  Tongue.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:06:45 PM

100 years is a long time from now and by then a lot of things can and will happen that will change our prospective of things, i mean in the past of only a couple of months in 2017 bitcoin went from 6k to almost 20k and that made everyone in the world talking about it, and that least to not only the rise of bitcoin but also the rise of investment in the ICOs, and that draw the attention of many governments from who they were to strict towards regulating it and going as far as banning some crypto in their countries and other either accepted it into their society or just stayed neutral toward it, i mean a 100 years a go the world was still in the industrial era and we were still using steam powered machines, so a 100 years from now we could enter a new era where we don't even use money or who knows what sort of new technology will take over, but it is estimated that a 100 years from now all 21 million bitcoin will be mined and that will have an impact on it and how people look at, and i am sure that it will have an impact on the whole cryptocrrency overall if it still stands by then.
Bl4nk

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:08:57 PM

there is no need for the next 100 years of bitcoin predictions in 2019, there will be the emergence of a security token ecosystem, it is one way to consider the potential of security tokens, securities in the form of tokens, and token offering security by evaluating its predecessors, namely utility tokens and ICO, the economy of the token utility that most ICOs make uses the ERC-20, working as a means of incentives / rewards for customers. Utility tokens are not at all forms of equity in the underlying ICO project. Therefore, utility tokens in general have been considered as equity in the underlying ICO project, with token holders assuming the ICO project will run smoothly and ultimately will benefit them such as dividends .
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 01:31:26 AM

There is only one question out of that two questions will be asked soon. There are no people know what will happen in the future but since we are already here, I will be biased on the positive one. This is also the same scenario with the Internet back way back '90s, a lot of people don't believe that internet will not work in the future but look, internet can be our necessity now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:45:00 AM

Who people who sre born todat for sure already die after 100 years and even the market is very high we cannot feel. We cannot know what is possible value for the altcoins so we don't have any Ides for that but there id only two possible maybe crypto are very low or high.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:28:01 PM

I accept the first part of the conversation that the price will move higher with more investment coming into bitcoin and with time we will reach a point where the price will be stable and it will take a long time, but that does not mean that the price would be a million dollars per coin and the rest of the people who invested in something else will end up in a loosing position, i am not sure what theory you are talking about, with zero investment the end result is null and not negative  Tongue.
First of all will the human nature will exist until that?

For sure the prices will increase huge from now but I don't think the current system will be good enough to handle the development we made after 1000 years with the current technology.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:57:59 PM

It is actually possible for BTC to become a million dollars in future which has been predicted by great analyst for future, bitcoin was once $1, which is not 5000, which means we have 5000x on it, imagine another 500x on it within the next 30 years, and bitcoin reaching that value would have also move other coins too higher in value, which means those who still invested in other coins too have still not lost.

It is possible for people who never paid attention to BTC now to regret even if they are engaged in other things that are fetching them money, but no matter what they invested in then, the profit can never be as much as what Bitcoin would give in some years’ time.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:11:15 PM

I think 20 years form now I can see a wild growth in bitcoin. What more with that 100 years to 1000 years. But, sorry for us we can't witness that growth but at least we witness the beginning of what they were to enjoy.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:35:56 AM

It is actually possible for BTC to become a million dollars in future which has been predicted by great analyst for future, bitcoin was once $1, which is not 5000, which means we have 5000x on it, imagine another 500x on it within the next 30 years, and bitcoin reaching that value would have also move other coins too higher in value, which means those who still invested in other coins too have still not lost.

It is possible for people who never paid attention to BTC now to regret even if they are engaged in other things that are fetching them money, but no matter what they invested in then, the profit can never be as much as what Bitcoin would give in some years’ time.
That is a mouthwatering offer, anything is possible in BTC, but it will really take time for Bitcoin to really react to such price, it would not have been too difficult, if the system was strictly take as a long term investment, or people are just in it for store value, at least we know then that every investor’s money put in will always have a positive effect on the price as quick as possible.

The only challenge is that the gradual slow growth will continue as people keep taking profit by selling some parts off and as people who have their money in it , takes part to settle their daily needs while new investors will be keeping it in balance.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:50:20 AM

I am a cryptocurrencies enthusiast and having trading for more than three years I can said that we should expect more good days to come and we are going to see more good price and development in cryptocurrencies market.  I think we can makes money by investing now that it very cheap.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:55:07 PM

In 100 years or 1000 years we are gone dead but crypto is still a mystery until then, cause the development of investment every 100 years there must be something new starting from gold silver to foreign currency oil and others. Still a mystery.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:26:14 PM

I don't think someone will still be alive to be able to tell that line since we are gonna die at that time. A millennium will be a different era and different time, do you think Bitcoin would still exist at that time? lol When i come to think about the future about 1000 years i would just laugh since we can't even witness the changes at that time. Let your grandchildren suffer the stress of speculating and thinking the same as you did. Tongue

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:35:55 PM

We really cannot predict the future. Remember, the decentralized market always has a weakness that is without government control and the market will be difficult to achieve capitalization of hundreds of trillions of dollars. Anyway, let positive thoughts lead you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: